1 1
baronn

Who's going to PIA?

19 hours ago, baronn said:

Just curious who will be attending PIA and why you are going. No wrong answers and hopefully nobody gets into a pissing match.....

I'm leaving this afternoon for the USPA BOD meeting, then I will be at the Symposium until next Friday morning. Why? It is because that is what I have been doing for so many years. The BOD meeting is "challenging" to say the least, but the Symposium is pure fun. I get to see people that I have not seen in 2 years. It is like a family reunion.

• Like 1

I'd love to attend the BOD meeting as I have a LOT of questions. I (like many) operate our DZ's on most weekends and can't ignore that. The Symposium is going on most of the week. They couldn't have scheduled the meeting at a time when members actually cude attend? Really shows how the BOD is completely out of touch with their members.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, baronn said:

Just curious who will be attending PIA and why you are going. No wrong answers and hopefully nobody gets into a pissing match.....

23 hours ago, baronn said:

Who is going?  One group of attendees are riggers seeking the "Continuing Rigger Education" certificate for attending the required number of hours of rigging related seminars.  For starters.  Also, riggers who dislike knowledge stagnation in this technological endeavor - known as rigging-  who like to keep up with the latest innovations in equipment and who benefit from the knowledge in the seminars.  

3 hours ago, dpreguy said:

Who is going?  One group of attendees are riggers seeking the "Continuing Rigger Education" certificate for attending the required number of hours of rigging related seminars.  For starters.  Also, riggers who dislike knowledge stagnation in this technological endeavor - known as rigging-  who like to keep up with the latest innovations in equipment and who benefit from the knowledge in the seminars.  

What he said... :o)