1 1
Will1701

Hello from Colorado!

My name's Will. I'm getting into Skydiving and loving it! I'm a college student at the University of Denver and I'm majoring in marketing. I also love to mountain bike and ski. I finished my AFF course at Skydive Mesquite over winter break and enjoyed it. I just did my first couple jumps after AFF with Out of the Blue and I really liked the place. I wasn't sure I wanted to keep at it, but during my jumps after AFF I felt much more confident and had even more fun. Currently working towards my A license. Thanks!

Hey Will!

Welcome to Colorado!  As I'm sure you've learned there are a few dropzones around here.  Out of the Blue is a great DZ, with great people and great vibes.  I'd also recommend checking out Orange Skies when it re-opens this spring.

If you live in downtown Denver like myself, and are ever looking for someone to carpool with, let me know and we can coordinate.

-Taylor

(edited)
9 hours ago, ty_tanium said:

Hey Will!

Welcome to Colorado!  As I'm sure you've learned there are a few dropzones around here.  Out of the Blue is a great DZ, with great people and great vibes.  I'd also recommend checking out Orange Skies when it re-opens this spring.

If you live in downtown Denver like myself, and are ever looking for someone to carpool with, let me know and we can coordinate.

-Taylor

Will do, thanks!

Edited by Will1701

Hey there, I am new to the sport as well, less than a year and only 132 jumps, and I enjoy jumping nearly every weekend! I jump at Mile Hi in Longmont. Come hang out some time. Its a bigger DZ, but they offer some cool opportunities like free coaching and events throughout the year. Let me know if you want to jump sometime! 

John