Elpnor

Where to find skydiving video

I like looking at people's videos from different dzs, but most videos you see on youtube and such are either the epic redbull productions, or grandma doing a tandem. I've looked at vimeo and subscribe to the teem channel. Anyone out there know good sites to see videos, or how to find your typical fun jump vids people take? Am i the only one who misses skydivingmovie.com? It's nice to see all the zoo jumps and watch people at different levels of ability, besides the swoop gods

pilotdave

***Am i the only one who misses skydivingmovie.com?

Nope. But here's a recent picture of it relaxing in the couch.

Dave

Dave :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Be careful with that thing!
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Bring that crap back! Start a webpage, sell advertisements, make oodles off narcissistic skydivers who post their stuff for free! It would be nice if there was one video page where we could watch videos and second guess everyone's decisions and start epic rants about it.

I really like AFF instructor Ian Hazelwood's videos. Very accurate flying, and a very gifted and thorough instructor. Also, he swooooooops it up.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamRuiner/videos

Unfortunately, his channel has been handcuffed by the dropzone's recent anti-safety attempt to sell the AFF video to the jumpers. I despise that.