Meso

Dropzone Downtime Planned for **Soon**

Hey guys,

We've been telling you all for a while about the new changes we've been working on for Dropzone.com, creating a more mobile friendly site, with additional functionality and a new look. A change that is required in order for us to move the site forward, instead of sitting on decades old software.

We've scheduled the switch for tomorrow, 10 January soon and as such, we expect that the site will be down for much of the day. We're going to ensure the transition is as quick and painless and possible, however we also do not want to rush the process.

I would like to, in advance just highlight the fact that moving to a new content management system is no small task, and we've been working on this for a couple years now. Due to the nature of these changes, we acknowledge that there may be bugs / site issues after going live.

We've ensured that we'll be online for support for much of the day over the following days. We ask that you report all bugs and issues to [email protected] should you encounter any problems once the new site is live.

I'd also like to note that some of the functionality we will be bringing online over the days and weeks following the release. So if you have any queries about functionality and where we are in its process, you can email the above address.

We look forward to being able to share our hard work with you guys, and also thank you for your patience as we go through this process. If you have any concerns or questions, drop me a DM.

Thanks for all understanding and support.

- Meso

Apologies everyone. We had hoped to have everything ready for launch today, however in the process we discovered a bug that would have negatively impacted forum users, and decided to rather postpone the launch for a few more days and resolve the issue completely, than sacrifice user experience.

Right now, we're busy implementing the fix and hope to have a more concrete ETA in the next 18 hours or so.

Sorry again for any inconvenience, but we'll keep you updated.