hamjamjam

100 tandems in Vegas?

TL;DR - I am NOT looking for help or advice with getting people to sign up. We do this LITERALLY (not figuratively) EVERY YEAR with 200 tandems in MA. I am looking for help with selecting dzs in Vegas.

Looking for recommendations for places in Vegas for a large group (50-100) tandems over at most 2 days. (+ points if it will also be fun for myself, a fun jumper).

What prices are reasonable?

Reminder that I AM NOT LOOKING for advice on getting people to sign up/making sure they pay blah blah blah. Again, we do this literally every year with 200 tandems in MA.

I would recommend getting the money in hand before booking anything. Everyone says they want to do a skydive, 1 in 50 actually show up. Add Vegas to that and.....
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

DJL

I would recommend getting the money in hand before booking anything. Everyone says they want to do a skydive, 1 in 50 actually show up. Add Vegas to that and.....

Made an edit to the header post

Other notes: We have the money to front the entire cost of the booking, have an electronic booking and payment system for our group and have had no issues doing this with a group of 200 tandems on a yearly basis.

gowlerk

You will find out soon that only about 1 tenth of one percent of the people in your group will be buying a jump. In 700 people that will be approximately 7.

5 would be a better approximation than 7.

--Mark

mark

***You will find out soon that only about 1 tenth of one percent of the people in your group will be buying a jump. In 700 people that will be approximately 7.

5 would be a better approximation than 7.

--Mark

And....my math is out by a factor of 10. :$ You will find only 0.7 participants according to my formula!!

baronn

You have 3 choices;

Skydive Las Vegas. Fyrosity or Vegas Extreme

Thank you - do you have any experience with any of these dropzones? Are there any you'd recommend over the others? This website has no reviews at all for Fyrosity or Skydive Las Vegas :(

We do the 200 tandems over 4 days at Pepperell in Mass.

baronn

You have 3 choices;

Skydive Las Vegas. Fyrosity or Vegas Extreme

Dammit! He said he doesn't need any advice! Oh, except for that advice.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher