2 2
Iago

Ocasio-Cortez- I'm a big girl now!

50 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

He is only here to try and piss people off. He mentioned it in earlier posts. called something bullshit, asked for evidence, then stated he only wanted evidence so he could make fun of people.

He has been here before, will eventually find out he isn't as smart as he thinks he is and then will disappear for a while. Probably muttering to himself how he really showed them.

Just block him. I've blocked one person so far and the average IQ displayed in the posts I read has jumped significantly.

5 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

Just block him. I've blocked one person so far and the average IQ displayed in the posts I read has jumped significantly.

Zeroes don't help the average that much do they, better to snip them off.

2 hours ago, SkyDekker said:
2 hours ago, jakee said:

You know you still haven't identified anything I've said about the Constitution that you disagree with, right? 

He is only here to try and piss people off. He mentioned it in earlier posts. called something bullshit, asked for evidence, then stated he only wanted evidence so he could make fun of people.

He has been here before, will eventually find out he isn't as smart as he thinks he is and then will disappear for a while. Probably muttering to himself how he really showed them. 

Just because most of you have Alzheimer's, doesn't mean I haven't addressed these issues in the past.  Go read my old posts; you fricken people haven't learned a G-d Damn thing. (But, I'll cut you some slack because the search is fucked.)

And that last comment was directed at you solely.  Because I knew you would ignore priors.

Harsh sentencing is far less of a problem than prosecutorial misconduct.

6 minutes ago, dmcoco84 said:

Just because most of you have Alzheimer's, doesn't mean I haven't addressed these issues in the past.  

No more than you have in this thread. Rambling on tangents isn't the same as addressing issues. What do you think I was wrong about in this thread regarding the US Constitution? Be specific and on topic.

That's another thread...

8 minutes ago, dmcoco84 said:

Both are a problem.

People sitting in jail for life after shoplifting is a problem when people like Manafort get a slap on the wrist. It shows a fundamental problem.

Prosecutorial misconduct is indeed a problem, so are judges who think God speaks to them. They also indicated another fundamental flaw in the US justice system. These "transgressions" barely get punished.

Probably muttering to himself how he really showed them.

You are one of the most ridiculous people on this forum.

You don't deserve to be spoken to the way I used to address people here. 

Maybe instead of trying to undermine, you should fight to have the scope of influence of power of the presidency restored to its constitutional role, and then you wouldn't care so damn much about my country, like I don't give a damn (within reason) about yours.  I'm grateful we have a country like yours on our northern border... but could do without people who act like yourself.  I'm just giving you back what you put out; along with several others I've been disgusted with for a long time.

He has been here before

I've been here nearly as long as you have, and I've only been outta the loop for a short period.     

I'm Back For Good.

2 minutes ago, dmcoco84 said:

I'm Back For Good.

Considering it would appear you have a hard time controlling your emotions, I doubt it.

But, that is some strong evidence to show that prosecutorial misconduct is a much bigger problem than harsh sentencing.

Strong case!

15 minutes ago, jakee said:
25 minutes ago, dmcoco84 said:

Just because most of you have Alzheimer's, doesn't mean I haven't addressed these issues in the past.  

No more than you have in this thread. Rambling on tangents isn't the same as addressing issues. What do you think I was wrong about in this thread regarding the US Constitution? Be specific and on topic.

You can call me racist too... doesn't mean it makes any sense.  I haven't even been cryptic here; you have reading comprehension problems. 

AOC -- Pronounced. AayOckK... sounds like this: "Rambling Incoherent Tangents."

8 hours ago, dmcoco84 said:

You can call me racist too... doesn't mean it makes any sense.  I haven't even been cryptic here; you have reading comprehension problems. 

The only thing you have said is that the auhors of the Constitution did not want direct elections. That does not contradict anything I've said.

You clearly think you're the only person around who understands the Constitution, so prove it. Drop some actual knowledge. Explain where and why you think I'm wrong.

17 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

Both are a problem.

People sitting in jail for life after shoplifting is a problem when people like Manafort get a slap on the wrist. It shows a fundamental problem.

If you think Manafort is getting a slap on the wrist, I've got ocean-front property in Kansas to sell you. Solitary confinement everyday for 23 hours a day, and his health is declining, all for what? Non-violent crimes? 9_9

2 minutes ago, BillyVance said:

If you think Manafort is getting a slap on the wrist, I've got ocean-front property in Kansas to sell you. Solitary confinement everyday for 23 hours a day, and his health is declining, all for what? Non-violent crimes?

What do you think his sentence should be?

Should also note that Manafort is in solitary mainly because the prison system doesn't get enough money to guarantee prisoners safety.

Now generally the US doesn't really give a fuck about that. Wonder how hard it would be to figure out why that is......

25 minutes ago, BillyVance said:

If you think Manafort is getting a slap on the wrist, I've got ocean-front property in Kansas to sell you. Solitary confinement everyday for 23 hours a day, and his health is declining, all for what? Non-violent crimes?

If you got this outraged over a shoplifter, border jumper or drug dealer who gets an even longer sentence for nonviolent crimes, you might be taken more seriously.

23 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

These guys follow a guy whose objections to airplanes is that they are too difficult....I don't think doing better than tabloid is achievable.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-planes-complicated-fly-pilots-boeing-tweet-a8819396.html

But surely no-one knows more about <fill in the gap> than Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/when-it-comes-to-airplanes-trump-likes-to-play-expert-in-chief/2019/03/12/4a43c6b8-44dc-11e9-8aab-95b8d80a1e4f_story.html?utm_term=.fc8c48c8f413&amp;wpisrc=nl_headlines&amp;wpmm=1

1 minute ago, BillyVance said:

Awwww... Poor Alexandria Cowfart-Cortez. The senate put her Green New Deal up for a vote and it was voted down 57-0, with 43 Dumbocrats voting "present", and Cowfart-Cortez has a meltdown. BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

She must scare the crap out of you.

1 hour ago, BillyVance said:

Awwww... Poor Alexandria Cowfart-Cortez. The senate put her Green New Deal up for a vote and it was voted down 57-0, with 43 Dumbocrats voting "present", and Cowfart-Cortez has a meltdown. BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you think you could try without the misogyny for like 24 hours at least? No commitments yet, just give it a spin and see how it feels, yeah?

• Like 1