2 2
Iago

Ocasio-Cortez- I'm a big girl now!

Her gender has nothing to do with it on my end,

Sometimes a bias can be like a brain injury. The person who has it is the ony one unaware of it.

I've heard her speak plenty of times, she comes across exactly as I described,

So have I, and she doesn't. What now?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

Her gender has nothing to do with it on my end,

Sometimes a bias can be like a brain injury. The person who has it is the ony one unaware of it.

I've heard her speak plenty of times, she comes across exactly as I described,

So have I, and she doesn't. What now?

It's a free country and you are free to form your own opinions. I have mine, you have yours.

Bernie Sanders comes off (to me) as a slightly deranged Christopher Lloyd turned politician that likes to shop at Marshall's. Does that mean I have a bias against men?
Confirmed cynical sarcastic bastard since 2003

Bernie Sanders comes off (to me) as a slightly deranged Christopher Lloyd turned politician that likes to shop at Marshall's. Does that mean I have a bias against men?

Well, as long as we are going with cartoon caricatures, what does Trump remind you of?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

Iago

Well, I don't believe you've ever started a thread to mock him with childish language, so you tell me.

Let's see, elected to seat running as an extreme left liberal in a heavily left leaning district using the liberal mantra of 'elect me and I'll give you lots of free stuff.'

That mantra must work, cause the economy and the stock markets keep doing better under Democrats than under Republicans. Maybe the mantra of: we'll squeeze as much out of the poor to give to the rich turns out not being as good for the country. If you want economic prosperity, history says you should vote Democrat.

Do you not want economic prosperity for the US?

Based on her recent whine rant of 'oh, I didn't get treated the same as Paul Ryan and that's just not fair!!! (Stomps feet and holds breath)' I'd say it has more to do with being and coming off as an obnoxious hipster.

Yes, because as a Republican the fault could certainly not be with anybody else. Republicans clearly have a problem with women and visible minorities in powerful positions. Don't believe me? Just look at facts: take your current cabinet, take the current GOP leadership.

gowlerk

Well, as long as we are going with cartoon caricatures, what does Trump remind you of?

Actually he's got a bit of a Jabba the Hut look. With the jowels and the big lips and all.

In fact, I copyright that graphic tight now. Trump as Jabba the Hut.

jakee

***Bernie Sanders comes off (to me) as a slightly deranged Christopher Lloyd turned politician that likes to shop at Marshall's. Does that mean I have a bias against men?

Well, I don't believe you've ever started a thread to mock him with childish language, so you tell me.

Bernie's not in the spotlight right now. Hillary saw to that when she took over the DNC and rigged the primaries.

Best Bernie's been able to do was his brief affair with Cruz down in Puerto Rico. He tried getting on board with the new flavor-of-the-month but he kept getting upstaged, so he moved on.

gowlerk

Second choice would be that little dude from Farscape that ran around on a floating scooter. Forget the name. Had the big bushy eyebrows and everything

But really, look at Bernie and look at Doc Brown from Back to the Future. It's uncanny, I tell you. Wait a minute. Waaaaait a minuuuute. That's it! I got it! We're being Punked! We got Cusak/Cohen, Lloyd as Sanders, Trump is really a Jim Hensen muppet. OMG- we need to go wide with this!

piisfish

To be fair with trump and job creation, he has probably already employed more people in the White House than the previous 5 presidents :D. And more opportunities are foreseen

I was thinking he should go with a swing shift schedule. Four on days, two off, four on nights, four off or something like that.

Not like he can really keep track of everyone at this point anyways.

[url]
SkyDekker

Let's see, elected to seat running as an extreme left liberal in a heavily left leaning district using the liberal mantra of 'elect me and I'll give you lots of free stuff.'

That mantra must work, cause the economy and the stock markets keep doing better under Democrats than under Republicans. Maybe the mantra of: we'll squeeze as much out of the poor to give to the rich turns out not being as good for the country. If you want economic prosperity, history says you should vote Democrat.

Do you not want economic prosperity for the US?

***Based on her recent whine rant of 'oh, I didn't get treated the same as Paul Ryan and that's just not fair!!! (Stomps feet and holds breath)' I'd say it has more to do with being and coming off as an obnoxious hipster.

Yes, because as a Republican the fault could certainly not be with anybody else. Republicans clearly have a problem with women and visible minorities in powerful positions. Don't believe me? Just look at facts: take your current cabinet, take the current GOP leadership.

How dare you assume my political ideology. What's next, assuming my gender? Shame, shame, shame. I thought they did a better job of indoctrination than that.

Too bad she's too young to be taken seriously. Not. I love the way she takes attempts to marginalize or insult her and just throws it back in their face. If only Warren would embrace the "Pocohontas" thing like this.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/04/politics/ocasio-cortez-dancing-video-trnd/index.html
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

More from my new hero. This woman could easily stand up to the Bully in Chief!

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is defending her fellow new Democratic congresswoman, Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib, for using of profanity in referring to President Donald Trump.
"Republican hypocrisy at its finest: saying that Trump admitting to sexual assault on tape is just 'locker room talk,' but scandalizing themselves into faux-outrage when my sis says a curse word in a bar," Ocasio-Cortez wrote Saturday on Twitter, referring to Trump's lewd comments on a 2005 "Access Hollywood" tape that surfaced during the 2016 campaign. "GOP lost entitlement to policing women's behavior a long time ago. Next."
"I got your back," she added in a tweet to Tlaib, "the Bronx and Detroit ride together."

gowlerk

Too bad she's too young to be taken seriously. Not. I love the way she takes attempts to marginalize or insult her and just throws it back in their face. If only Warren would embrace the "Pocohontas" thing like this.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/04/politics/ocasio-cortez-dancing-video-trnd/index.html

Yep, calling President Trump a motherf***er indicates a new level of class in the D party.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

***Too bad she's too young to be taken seriously. Not. I love the way she takes attempts to marginalize or insult her and just throws it back in their face. If only Warren would embrace the "Pocohontas" thing like this.

Yep, calling President Trump a motherf***er indicates a new level of class in the D party.

And Trump's "Grab them by the pussy" comment didn't indicate a 'new level of class' for the Rs?

Or advocating beating up protesters?

Or mocking the disabled?
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

US politics is not noted for having a lot of class these days. Sometimes stuff like this ends up in a video. Too bad, the right wing snowflakes are offended.

gowlerk

US politics is not noted for having a lot of class these days. Sometimes stuff like this ends up in a video. Too bad, the right wing snowflakes are offended.

Well one could reasonably argue that the Ds should remain civil and polite. Take the 'higher ground' morally.

The problem with that is that Trump is nothing more than a thug and bully.

He only understands force.

He needs to be 'punched in the nose' (figuratively speaking). Anyone who tries to reason with him or debate rationally will be shouted down & ridiculed (Lock Her Up!!! anyone?).

Unfortunately, sometimes to wrestle a pig, you have to get down into the mud.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

Well one could reasonably argue that the Ds should remain civil and polite. Take the 'higher ground' morally.

The problem with that is that Trump is nothing more than a thug and bully.

He only understands force.

He needs to be 'punched in the nose' (figuratively speaking). Anyone who tries to reason with him or debate rationally will be shouted down & ridiculed (Lock Her Up!!! anyone?).

Unfortunately, sometimes to wrestle a pig, you have to get down into the mud.

Younger people, trump supporters, appreciate this type of dialogue. Bravo to Rashida Tlaib, Ocasio-Cortez and the rest of the intelligent, articulate new house members. In this case wrestling with pigs means sitting in boring committee rooms. Endlessly preparing to question and review trump enterprise documents over-billing for tax deductible services and services not rendered.

Its sickening to think trump supporters use the word "class" in the same sentence as trump. A sexual child-leering, serial sexual molester, adulterer, admitted charity thief, admitted fraudster, con-artist and liar.

Yeah Class. A new definition on how to distract.

Donald Trump sexism tracker: Every offensive comment in one place

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/donald-trump-sexism-tracker-every-offensive-comment-in-one-place/

Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-former-miss-arizona-tasha-dixon-naked-undressed-backstage-howard-stern-a7357866.html

"Mr Trump said on Howard Stern’s radio show in 2005 that he could ‘get away’ with walking into the dressing room to ‘inspect’ beautiful women...

some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed....

Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”...

Some of the girls were as young as 15."

The phraseology used by both Rs and Ds indicates the overall breakdown in our culture. Four letters words are commonplace in all levels of media. These are signs of the end times.

Even so, Lord Jesus come quickly.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

The phraseology used by both Rs and Ds indicates the overall breakdown in our culture. Four letters words are commonplace in all levels of media. These are signs of the end times.

What does the 'S' stand for in your favourite acronym?

:D

RonD1120

Even so, Lord Jesus come quickly.

So you voted for Lucifer, a serpent, knowing that he would bring about the end to times? Is your life so bad, The religious ideology so all encompassing. That even though Matthew 24:36, Mark 13:32), state that no man knows when the end of times is coming. Only god knows.

" I must be about my Father's business every day. Readiness comes from my spending more time with God, studying His Word, talking and listening to Him in prayer"

That instead of helping the poor refugees walking 000's of miles to reach your church and safety. Doing the work of god's business. You want to take it upon yourself to be tricked by Lucifer. To vote for him. To speed it up so you can experience it personally? When you know that god will bring it about when he decides the time is right. Not when the serpent wants it.

Shame.