kallend

G.H.W. Bush

billvon

>You want a free society that dictates how its members should behave?

Only when a theocratic government mandates our culture will we be truly free. Like the Taliban! They have a very stable culture.

Now you are just being silly.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

wmw999

Reagan and Trump say/said very different things. Maybe in the intervening 36 years between their elections, your heart has changed.

And consider, in all the double meanings -- if 10,000 people have to keep a secret, it's out. Especially these days, with so many willing buyers of information.

Wendy P.

I do not understand what you mean in paragraph two. In reference to the first, yes my heart has changed. The world has changed, my country has changed so naturally, my heart has changed. I was optimistic about a different set of values in the '80s. I was much more trusting then.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

***Reagan and Trump say/said very different things. Maybe in the intervening 36 years between their elections, your heart has changed.

And consider, in all the double meanings -- if 10,000 people have to keep a secret, it's out. Especially these days, with so many willing buyers of information.

Wendy P.

I do not understand what you mean in paragraph two. In reference to the first, yes my heart has changed. The world has changed, my country has changed so naturally, my heart has changed. I was optimistic about a different set of values in the '80s. I was much more trusting then.

Sure. You were about 40 yrs younger, more powerful, with more energy .... compared to your age now, that makes the difference. Seems, adjusting to changing times and circumstances were too hard for you? In which fields did you counsel again? :S

dudeist skydiver # 3105

RonD1120

***Reagan and Trump say/said very different things. Maybe in the intervening 36 years between their elections, your heart has changed.

Wendy P.

Most crime indices are now half of what they were in the late 80s including murder, violent crimes, theft. Your decreased trust appears to be misguided.

SkyDekker

******Reagan and Trump say/said very different things. Maybe in the intervening 36 years between their elections, your heart has changed.

Wendy P.

Most crime indices are now half of what they were in the late 80s including murder, violent crimes, theft. Your decreased trust appears to be misguided.

I was not disturbed by those factors. And, I did not have to work in close contact with liberal Democrats until the mid-'90s.

christelsabine

******Reagan and Trump say/said very different things. Maybe in the intervening 36 years between their elections, your heart has changed.

Wendy P.

Sure. You were about 40 yrs younger, more powerful, with more energy .... compared to your age now, that makes the difference. Seems, adjusting to changing times and circumstances were too hard for you? In which fields did you counsel again? :S

Your question indicates that you have inadequate knowledge of just what the counseling profession is and does. But, to answer your question, court-ordered drug offenders. I did spend a couple years assessing psychiatric patients for hospitalization.

My second paragraph has to do with deep state, pizzagate, Q (or Qanon or Q2, or whichever is the right one), NWO, Illuminati, or any other conspiracy to keep everyone in America out of the loop.

There are conspiracies, but most of the important ones get out. Money and power can keep small conspiracies going, but most people involved in them probably aren’t nearly as important as they think they are.

I should know; I once had a secret clearance :P;)

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

I had one too, and at the defense contractor where I worked, we had the standing joke:
"Everyone here reads Aviation Week, just to find out what the guy in the next cubical is working on."
:D
And Aviation Week was more commonly referred to as Aviation Leak.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

wmw999

My second paragraph has to do with deep state, pizzagate, Q (or Qanon or Q2, or whichever is the right one), NWO, Illuminati, or any other conspiracy to keep everyone in America out of the loop.

There are conspiracies, but most of the important ones get out. Money and power can keep small conspiracies going, but most people involved in them probably aren’t nearly as important as they think they are.

Wendy P.

Ah, thanks.

billvon

>Just to be clear, calling a poster's "source" delusional is a personal attack on that poster?

No. Calling a poster delusional is a personal attack on that poster.

Agreed - but I thought we were discussing Ron's source. If we weren't - I apologise.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Stumpy

***>Just to be clear, calling a poster's "source" delusional is a personal attack on that poster?

Agreed - but I thought we were discussing Ron's source. If we weren't - I apologise.

Billvon must exercise his moderator role. I accept your apology. Personal attacks will make me think if they are accurate. Most PAs here are simply amusing due to their adolescent thought process.

Stumpy

***>Just to be clear, calling a poster's "source" delusional is a personal attack on that poster?

I thought that was pretty clear as well.

RonD1120

***>You want a free society that dictates how its members should behave?

Only when a theocratic government mandates our culture will we be truly free. Like the Taliban! They have a very stable culture.

I can see how understanding the above would make you very uncomfortable.

The Taliban is very good at "putting the brakes" on cultural change. They brought Muslim society back to when it was good for men - women with very few rights, kept in the same role that they had traditionally. A bunch of Muslim men like that. It brings back the good old days.

I suspect you think that the Taliban is evil for doing that. But you'd also like to see US society ban trans people from the military, hassle them in bathrooms, remove rights from gays, and remove rights (think abortion) from women. Same sentiment, different religion.

billvon

******>You want a free society that dictates how its members should behave?

I can see how understanding the above would make you very uncomfortable.

The Taliban is very good at "putting the brakes" on cultural change. They brought Muslim society back to when it was good for men - women with very few rights, kept in the same role that they had traditionally. A bunch of Muslim men like that. It brings back the good old days.

I suspect you think that the Taliban is evil for doing that. But you'd also like to see US society ban trans people from the military, hassle them in bathrooms, remove rights from gays, and remove rights (think abortion) from women. Same sentiment, different religion.

The similarities you speak of have one common denominator. They are founded on a religious interpretation of the written word. For the Taliban, it is the Koran and for me, it is the Holy Bible.

The problem is that the Koran has never been a basis of law in the U.S. but the Holy Bible has.

The current trend is not to replace the Holy Bible with the Koran. The goal is to replace the Holy Bible with the existential religion of humanism. And that flies in the face of everything the Holy Bible declares as evil.

Humanism is bred from Satan and follows Luciferian direction.

Now back to the topic at hand.

New evidence being presented indicates that GHWB was deeply entrenched in the Luciferian influence primarily through his involvement in the spook world of the Skull and Bones and the CIA.

It seems that it started with his grandfather Prescott Bush's alliance with Adolf Hitler. We know that Adolf Hitler was possessed of an evil spirit. Why was Prescott attracted to it?

The Bible states that the sins of the father can/will be passed down three generations.

Is it all true? I do not know but the research done and presented certainly makes me think about the possibility that it is true.

What started me in this direction when a close friend who was a black ops CIA operative encouraged me to look into JFK's assassination. I already had suspicions and much was confirmed.

he similarities you speak of have one common denominator. They are founded on a religious interpretation of the written word. For the Taliban, it is the Koran and for me, it is the Holy Bible.

The problem is that the Koran has never been a basis of law in the U.S. but the Holy Bible has.

The current trend is not to replace the Holy Bible with the Koran. The goal is to replace the Holy Bible with the existential religion of humanism. And that flies in the face of everything the Holy Bible declares as evil.

New evidence being presented indicates that GHWB was deeply entrenched in the Luciferian influence primarily through his involvement in the spook world of the Skull and Bones and the CIA.

It seems that it started with his grandfather Prescott Bush's alliance with Adolf Hitler. We know that Adolf Hitler was possessed of an evil spirit. Why was Prescott attracted to it?

The Bible states that the sins of the father can/will be passed down three generations.

Is it all true? I do not know but the research done and presented certainly makes me think about the possibility that it is true.

What started me in this direction when a close friend who was a black ops CIA operative encouraged me to look into JFK's assassination. I already had suspicions and much was confirmed.

Outstanding Ron. This one is so far out that there is nothing to really argue about. It would be pointless. It stands all on its own as an example of something based on pure emotion with no logic at all. As such it can only be fought with emotion and I'm not going there with you.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

>The problem is that the Koran has never been a basis of law in the U.S. but the Holy Bible has.

Actually the US has gone out of its way to state over and over that it is does not respect any version of religion.

Constitution: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion"

George Washington: "the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

>The current trend is not to replace the Holy Bible with the Koran. The goal is to replace
>the Holy Bible with the existential religion of humanism.

The US Constitution did that over 200 years ago.

>New evidence being presented indicates that GHWB was deeply entrenched in the
>Luciferian influence primarily through his involvement in the spook world of the Skull and
>Bones and the CIA.

The crazy straw Qanon type claims don't really matter here. Whether the far right claims he is a disciple of the Devil, or paid the mob to shoot Kennedy, or organized 9/11 is beside the point What matters is that GWHB has now been declared "not conservative enough" by the far right, and is thus a subject of attack even after his death. Which is yet another indication that the country is moving steadily to the right.

>The Bible states that the sins of the father can/will be passed down three generations.

How fortunate we do not follow the Bible within the US government, then.

>What started me in this direction when a close friend who was a black ops CIA
>operative encouraged me to look into JFK's assassination. I already had suspicions and
>much was confirmed.

Any time I hear someone claiming to be a black ops CIA secret agent, and then talks about all his secrets, my first thought is that I hope he gets help for his delusions, and that he doesn't harm himself or others before that happens. We had Spectre230 here years ago who made similar claims. His military skydives from the Space Shuttle were especially vivid.

To be clear my friend does not will not, discuss his operations. He only pointed me in the direction and left me to my own conclusions.

What we discuss most is how we are going to assist other veterans, defeat the progressive left and when the rapture is going to occur.

What we discuss most is how we are going to assist other veterans, defeat the progressive left and when the rapture is going to occur.

In other words you sit around and bullshit with each other.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

RonD1120

Why is trump attracted to Duterte, Kim Jon-un ...?

dudeist skydiver # 3105

gowlerk

he similarities you speak of have one common denominator. They are founded on a religious interpretation of the written word. For the Taliban, it is the Koran and for me, it is the Holy Bible.

Outstanding Ron. This one is so far out that there is nothing to really argue about. It would be pointless. It stands all on its own as an example of something based on pure emotion with no logic at all. As such it can only be fought with emotion and I'm not going there with you.

You just did.

gowlerk

In other words you sit around and bullshit with each other.

This appears to be an emotional post.

But, be that as it may, we actually get some things accomplished.

billvon

Any time I hear someone claiming to be a black ops CIA secret agent, and then talks about all his secrets, my first thought is that I hope he gets help for his delusions, and that he doesn't harm himself or others before that happens. We had Spectre230 here years ago who made similar claims. His military skydives from the Space Shuttle were especially vivid.

Having spend a great deal of time in 'interesting' places, I have run into rather a few people who turned out to be dyed-in-the-wool spooks. By and large they were very good at their cover jobs, and would convincingly deny working for any covert organizations. Graham Greene's "Travels With My Aunt" really nails it, which is quite fitting, since Greene was a spook.

The only case that comes to mind where someone claimed to be CIA and turned out to be is Peter Falk's character in "The In Laws" - which is, of course, fiction.

If you're around Langley, you are likely to meet people who can admit they work for the CIA, but most of these people are clerical, maintenance and the like. Thee people who actually gather intel generally have no direct links with the organization.

In any event, if someone claims to be a member of a covert organization, all I can say is "gee, that's fascinating - tell me all about it!"

BSBD,

Winsor

RonD1120

Is he the one, or does he believe that G.W. Bush was working for the C.I.A. in 1963 when President Kennedy was assassinated? That G.W. Bush was nefariously involved in that event?

These questions arise from the link you mentioned referring to an earlier post of mine.