Iago

Cohen. Cusak. You be the judge.....

This thread is worthless without pictures :P
Preferably ones in revealing swimsuits :)

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I offer Q, QAnon and Q+ for your expanded enjoyment.

The reality show being perpetrated upon the unsuspecting public is effectively counterpointed in the mysterious shadows of the aforementioned.

[The storm is coming]
[Enjoy the show]
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

I offer Q, QAnon and Q+ for your expanded enjoyment.

The reality show being perpetrated upon the unsuspecting public is effectively counterpointed in the mysterious shadows of the aforementioned.

[The storm is coming]
[Enjoy the show]

How is posting publicly on the internet "mysterious shadows"?

Apparently the "liberal left" is smart enough to orchestrate all of these 'conspiracies', yet too stupid to decode all of these 'mysterious' transmissions via the 'back channel' internet.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

***I offer Q, QAnon and Q+ for your expanded enjoyment.

[The storm is coming]
[Enjoy the show]

Apparently the "liberal left" is smart enough to orchestrate all of these 'conspiracies', yet too stupid to decode all of these 'mysterious' transmissions via the 'back channel' internet.

AF One = Q 0

https://twitter.com/CivMilAir/status/1071065348546457601

President Trump asks, "Where is the + sign on a mobile phone keypad?"

[Enjoy the show]
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

******I offer Q, QAnon and Q+ for your expanded enjoyment.

[The storm is coming]
[Enjoy the show]

AF One = Q 0

[Enjoy the show]

The only place I can find this crap is on the 'conspiracy' sites. The plane is callsign Air Force One when the president is on board. "SAM (tailnumber)" when not.

So Trump is too ignorant to know where the "+" sign is? Kinda funny, because very few people use a 'keypad' (1-9 keypad) any more.

None of that answers my questions.

How is posting stuff on the internet "mysterious shadows"?
How is it that the 'liberal left' is not able to read and understand this?
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

wolfriverjoe

*********I offer Q, QAnon and Q+ for your expanded enjoyment.

[The storm is coming]
[Enjoy the show]

AF One = Q 0

[Enjoy the show]

The only place I can find this crap is on the 'conspiracy' sites. The plane is callsign Air Force One when the president is on board. "SAM (tailnumber)" when not.

So Trump is too ignorant to know where the "+" sign is? Kinda funny, because very few people use a 'keypad' (1-9 keypad) any more.

None of that answers my questions.

How is posting stuff on the internet "mysterious shadows"?
How is it that the 'liberal left' is not able to read and understand this?

Ask ryoder, he is the one who started this mystery. He is the one with Tor and the deep web.

>How is posting publicly on the internet "mysterious shadows"?

That's exactly what they want you to think! It's a double blind. No one would suspect an anonymous source that posts in riddles to the whole world to be an authentic source - which is why he must be. It's like Chekov trying to get to the nuclear reactors in Star Trek 3. In fact I think Walter Koenig IS Qanon. There's no other logical explanation.

billvon

>How is posting publicly on the internet "mysterious shadows"?

That's exactly what they want you to think! It's a double blind. No one would suspect an anonymous source that posts in riddles to the whole world to be an authentic source - which is why he must be. It's like Chekov trying to get to the nuclear reactors in Star Trek 3. In fact I think Walter Koenig IS Qanon. There's no other logical explanation.

Well, the truly logical explanation is the one linked a few days ago:

Quanon (or [Q] or whatever the hell they want to be called) is nothing more than a crew of 4Chan trolls. Posting ridiculous crap to see who's gullible enough to swallow it.

Barnum was right.

***Ask ryoder, he is the one who started this mystery. He is the one with Tor and the deep web.

I'm asking you. You seem to buy into this crap. You seem to believe that there is some sort of 'super duper top secret' organization, being directed by Trump, who are going to bring on the "SHTF" in some, as yet to be determined, way.

How is it that posting openly on the WORLD WIDE web can be in any way 'secret'.

If you can read their 'transmissions', why can't the 'liberal left'?

Barnum was right.

wmw999

This thread is worthless without pictures :P

Wendy P.

No, really. Take a close look at Cohen sometime. I swear it’s Cusak. A little pancake makeup, touch of grey in the hair, sad thoughts like your dog just died and

Bang! You’ve got Cohen. It defies the very order of things!

(Tough crowd in here today. Nobody got my War, Inc. reference either. Shoot, I thought we’d all have a few chuckles for a change.)
Confirmed cynical sarcastic bastard since 2003

Iago

***This thread is worthless without pictures :P

Wendy P.

No, really. Take a close look at Cohen sometime. I swear it’s Cusak. A little pancake makeup, touch of grey in the hair, sad thoughts like your dog just died and

Bang! You’ve got Cohen. It defies the very order of things!

(Tough crowd in here today. Nobody got my War, Inc. reference either. Shoot, I thought we’d all have a few chuckles for a change.)

Conversely, anyone who makes a movie about the Cohen affair and does NOT cast John Cusak is just being silly!
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

TriGirl

Conversely, anyone who makes a movie about the Cohen affair and does NOT cast John Cusak is just being silly!

I could care less if Cusack is in it;
I just want to see the movie titled "All the President's Tweets", and directed by Joel & Ethan Coen.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

[url]f

ryoder

I could care less if Cusack is in it;
I just want to see the movie titled "All the President's Tweets", and directed by Joel & Ethan Coen.:P

Noice!
Confirmed cynical sarcastic bastard since 2003

TriGirl

OTOH, Saturday Night Live casts Ben Stiller. I think Stiller more resembles Scaramucci in physical appearance.

Shut Up & Jump!

TriGirl

OTOH, Saturday Night Live casts Ben Stiller. I think Stiller more resembles Scaramucci in physical appearance.

I would be there opening night to see Stiller in a movie as Scaramucci.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

DJL

I would be there opening night to see Stiller in a movie as Scaramucci.When Stiller came out in the cold open, they had to specifically call him Michael Cohen. I thought at first he was playing Scaramucci.

Shut Up & Jump!