skytribe

Looking for old gear manuals

Someone brought in some really old gear they used to jump and wanted it cleaned, repacked for and office exhibition piece.

Looking for manuals for security pig container. Strong style master container and a paraplane witth ropes/rings.

I realize this gear is ancient but would rather repack them the correct way and I know there are some old school guys that keep hold of these manuals

I probably have the manuals for the Security Pig and Style Master containers. I have Deborah Blackman's complete set of 'many notebooks'; which has all of that ancient shit.

I'll look the stuff up for you. Although I can't see that putting them together well enough for a display would be any mystery. You could put foam rubber in them and no one would know. (or care)

Hi Spotty,

manuals for security pig container. Strong style master container

Now that you have found a Security pig container manual, you will find that the StyleMaster reserve container packs virtually the same way. The Security CrossBow/ThunderBow reserve containers were merely their Tracker reserve chest container relocated to the back.

The only real differences you might find, will be in the folding/packing of the reserve canopy(s) that you will use. And most of those differences will be in what type of diaper, if any, the canopy(s) might have.

Jerry Baumchen

Sounds good - I've managed to locate paraplane, crossbow and PC manuals and now only the stylemaster to find - I only have the back container for the stylemaster with a Paracommander in it - it does however have two pilot chutes which I've seen in old photos/movies but never packed both.