brendhanbb

Is there anyone here who has not gone skydiving?

brendhanbb

So I am someone who has not gone skydiving. I really do want to go it just has not been practical for me to go. I am just wondering if there is anyone here on this forum who has not gone skydiving or if I am the only one.

Today or you mean ever? ;)
The second is unthinkable.
If it does not cost anything you are the product.

There are a few.

I think there are a couple tunnel fliers who have not jumped, and don't plan to.

There are a couple trolls over in SC who I highly doubt have ever jumped.

There have been a few in the past who I was pretty sure were kids. They come on here and ask questions. Many are disappointed when they hear that jumping under age 18 is very difficult here in the US.

Do you see it in your future?
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

brendhanbb

So I am someone who has not gone skydiving. I really do want to go it just has not been practical for me to go. I am just wondering if there is anyone here on this forum who has not gone skydiving or if I am the only one.

There are plenty .

I think it took promise5 5 years before she leaped.

So what is your point?
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

wolfriverjoe

There are a few.

I think there are a couple tunnel fliers who have not jumped, and don't plan to.

There are a couple trolls over in SC who I highly doubt have ever jumped.

There have been a few in the past who I was pretty sure were kids. They come on here and ask questions. Many are disappointed when they hear that jumping under age 18 is very difficult here in the US.

Do you see it in your future?

to cut a long story short yes but not in the near future and i have no idea when yet but its like i know its coming.

oldwomanc6

***So I am someone who has not gone skydiving. I really do want to go it just has not been practical for me to go. I am just wondering if there is anyone here on this forum who has not gone skydiving or if I am the only one.

There are plenty .

So what is your point?

i just wanted to know if anyone else on here was in the same boat as me.

brendhanbb

******So I am someone who has not gone skydiving. I really do want to go it just has not been practical for me to go. I am just wondering if there is anyone here on this forum who has not gone skydiving or if I am the only one.

There are plenty .

So what is your point?

I apologize if I came off as brusque. :$

Everybody's welcome here; there is no requirement to be a jumper on this forum. We mostly talk about non-jumping things in BF, anyway. :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

to cut a long story short yes but not in the near future and i have no idea when yet but its like i know its coming...

...i just wanted to know if anyone else on here was in the same boat as me.

Everybody's welcome here; there is no requirement to be a jumper on this forum. We mostly talk about non-jumping things in BF, anyway. :)

Yup. No worries about it.

Just be very careful about what you try to learn on here.
Some of it can be very valuable and useful.

Some of it...

Not so much.

And when you do take your FJC, do NOT under any circumstances say "But they said on DZ.com to do it this way".
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

oldwomanc6

*********So I am someone who has not gone skydiving. I really do want to go it just has not been practical for me to go. I am just wondering if there is anyone here on this forum who has not gone skydiving or if I am the only one.

There are plenty .

So what is your point?

thanks truth is i am still trying to figure when and how to get started like i wont lie i do not really have any plan i just know i want to do it but i have no idea how to get started.(plus its winter right now so i have to wait)

wolfriverjoe

to cut a long story short yes but not in the near future and i have no idea when yet but its like i know its coming...

...i just wanted to know if anyone else on here was in the same boat as me.

Yup. No worries about it.

Just be very careful about what you try to learn on here.
Some of it can be very valuable and useful.

Some of it...

Not so much.

And when you do take your FJC, do NOT under any circumstances say "But they said on DZ.com to do it this way".

i plan to just rely on learning from the drop zone i end up going too. i need to figure out what kind of DZ would be good for me.

wolfriverjoe

Except the 45° rule. Always use the 45° rule.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.