ryoder

Engineer vs Porch Pirates

Can you imagine the reaction a certain Greenie would have, finding this package at the front door and then opening it?

>:(

I deleted my original thread.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It's also up on Reddit.

Absolute genius.

Hellaciously over-engineered, but that was kinda the point (it wouldn't make anywhere near as fun a video otherwise).

The fart spray was a nice touch.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

I think that was key to getting it back.
Had they not been anxious to get rid of it, he would be needing to buy 4 more phones and build another one.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

I think that was key to getting it back.
Had they not been anxious to get rid of it, he would be needing to buy 4 more phones and build another one.. I loved all the offended reactions of the freaking thieves the one lady opened it up in her house then got pissed and was so stupid she threw it away in your own trashcan GPS just Tracking
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Phillbo

I would alert the authorities when it ends up in someone's home. I'm sure they would find additional stolen property.

Apparently the cops in some cities are using 'bait boxes' to catch these kind of thieves.

Same concept, minus the glitter and fart spray.

Kinda sad they aren't using the fart spray.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo