keithbar

Bad crash need wheels

Exciting, isn't it? Everything going to slow motion, the windshield looks like a video game. When I wound up upside down and was crawling out, the dirt smell reminded of high school football for some reason. :P

Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

jonstark

For some reason the clanking of all those empty beer cans reminded me of wind chimes. Funny how that is!

That's definitely the one thing you don't want laying around in your vehicle when you wreck it. :o:D

Keith, I hope you weren't hurt. That sucks about your car. How'd it happen?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***For some reason the clanking of all those empty beer cans reminded me of wind chimes. Funny how that is!

That's definitely the one thing you don't want laying around in your vehicle when you wreck it. :o:D

Keith, I hope you weren't hurt. That sucks about your car. How'd it happen?

This popped up the other day.

When he posted 'rollover', it made me wonder.

However, the driver's name is NOT Keith.
So I'm guessing this wasn't him.

;)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

jonstark

For some reason the clanking of all those empty beer cans reminded me of wind chimes. Funny how that is!

No beer cans. I left them at the house where I had just made Cardinal Supreme. ;)
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

Niki1

Exciting, isn't it? Everything going to slow motion, the windshield looks like a video game. When I wound up upside down and was crawling out, the dirt smell reminded of high school football for some reason. :P

Don't you know it! I flipped a 1969 Chevy Kingswood station wagon. Hydroplaned on a long curve in a driving rain. I negotiated the car back onto the roadway but it kept drifting across the lanes into the median. The car turned sideways and slid for a bit until the left side tires "caught" the dirt and it flipped, landing back on its wheels. The windshield shattered in slow motion as I watched it shatter across from the top, right side toward the driver side. Never forget it. I ended up with a large, rolled up tent on my shoulder wedged between me and the window. Never wore a seat belt before that day (1975). Never willingly rode in a car without one since. Same thing when I flipped a race boat. Happened in an instant but seemed like slow motion while it was happening.

Glad you're OK, Keith. You ARE OK, aren't you?

I remember when I was dating this girl who was the first one I got engaged to, but fortunately didn't marry her, back in the early 90's. She had a lead foot. Would routinely approach 100 mph on the highway. It did make me a bit nervous and I made the comment about "what if you blow a tire out at 100?" She gave me that death stare. Man she was pissed.

So over a decade after we broke up, I stopped by to visit her parents with my then 8 month old baby girl. The dad told me his daughter (my ex) blew out a tire and rolled her car 6 or 7 times the year before.

:o:S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Rick I wish I could tell you . I remember being at the house and thinking I needed to go to laundromat and do a load of wash because my washer is been broken for a couple months but I thought no I’ll do it tomorrow night I remember taking my medication and going to bed at 9:30 PM the next thing I knew I woke up upside down in a crash truck sometime after 2 AM but there was a load of clean laundry in the bed of my truck I guess I was sleepwalking I know I got a concussion in the wreck. I remember waking up in an upside down truck was broke broken glass everywhere and climbing out through the rear windshield Tbrought a gap from the dislodge topper I think the truck topper save my life . Then I was in and out of consciousness through the ambulance ride in the ER visit they tell me I went through somebody’s Christmas display hit a culvert went airborne snap the telephone pole in half and rolled twice I have no recollection of it
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Got a new to me Ford F-150 2002 5.4 triton v-8 .150.000 miles . Hey everything I have been able to research they got a good rep those engine
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .