RonD1120

CA Caravan Continues to Move North to U.S.

normiss

Radical right terrorism is a significantly larger threat to American lives than illegal immigrants. By far.

Radical Right terrorism is a significantly larger threat that Islamic terrorism. But get the idiots to believe that.

Anti-Defamation League article.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

When our Idiot in Chief cuts more funding to South America, the exodus will increase dramatically.
These people are fleeing for their lives.

Good thing our ancestors had a successful exodus when they fled.
America continues to create the majority of the problems that create the problems.

normiss

When our Idiot in Chief cuts more funding to South America, the exodus will increase dramatically.
These people are fleeing for their lives.

Good thing our ancestors had a successful exodus when they fled.
America continues to create the majority of the problems that create the problems.

Sorry. It's only an Exodus if it's a mob of Scandinavian appearing Middle Easterner's running away or towards Roman or Egyptian oppression. Otherwise you are under Hispanic attack by angry mobs who want to roof your house in the summer, clean your toilets and pick your cantaloupes. Read that twice! Every one of those thrill seekers is determined to take 3 American jobs! SAD!

>Nobody paid 94% taxes.

https://www.tax-brackets.org/federaltaxtable/1944

>But tent cities in down to San Fran or Oakland or under bridges are tolerated, so
>homeless and people congregate in these places (ultratolerance.)

Ah. And tent cities/shantytowns were not tolerated in the past, since it takes this new phenomenon of "ultratolerance" to allow them?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hooverville

>Hey, I'm living in San Fran, or Seattle, aren't I cool being part of the revolution? Wow,
>this place is really expensive and I'm tired of having three roommates so I'll move
>someplace else. Once I'm there, I'll lament about how it's not like 'X' and join the
>campaign to 'FLIP THIS PLACE BLUE!'

Uh. OK.

>You all want to come down to Palau or Cook Islands with me that's great. We'll take
>the skiffs out and spear some fish and all that jazz. But leave the politics back home
>and don't try to change the new homestead. I'm pretty sure the original inhabitants like
>it the way it was before we showed up.

Here too. But I bet you don't speak Iroquois (or Navajo, or Cherokee) because you like English better - and you could really care less what the original inhabitants want.

normiss

our Idiot in Chief ...

Here’s how to slow illegal immigration from Central America, Trump official says
Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly told a group of Latin American leaders Friday that the United States’ insatiable demand for illegal drugs has fueled the violence in Central America that’s driving migrants to the United States.

Kelly blamed the United States’ doing “almost nothing” about drug demand and he described the networks that serve that demand as a source of many of the region’s economic and security problems....

Kelly once wrote in a column for the military newspaper Army Times that blamed U.S. demand for the creation of an incredibly efficient criminal network that transports drugs, people, terrorists and potentially weapons of mass destruction.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article148939604.html

normiss

The disgusting lies are getting old.

The lies are getting old for everyone and that's the problem. Our ennui will propel the right to victory again. The left are not drones. Our base isn't motivated by demagoguery. We live as free thinkers. That is our Achilles heel.

The right employ the Napoleonic tactic of l'ordre mixte; the combination of strong frontal assault with encircling elements creating confusion. It may not have worked at Waterloo but it is definitely working now.

We pussified Libtards, on the other hand, argue with each other over who had the most clever repartee or we waste electrons demonstrating to our foes how well researched we are.

Of course, our interlocutors are not impressed. They don't give a shit because for them it's all about now.

We say "go tell the Spartans". They say, 'go tell the Red Sox". That is why we are fucked.

Iago

Acute mental health beds in CA have been declining for almost two decades. But tent cities in down to San Fran or Oakland or under bridges are tolerated, so homeless and people congregate in these places (ultratolerance.)

When did congregations of homeless people not exist? and You know you can’t get rid of them by simply not tolerating them, right? What is you proposal of what to do.

Hey, I'm living in San Fran, or Seattle, aren't I cool being part of the revolution? Wow, this place is really expensive and I'm tired of having three roommates so I'll move someplace else.

So... you’re angry that liberals tolerate market forces?

Ok, so again what would you propose the government does to artificially control the real estate market?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

JoeWeber

Who's this

We

you refer to? You and the other church going gunslingers you hang with? I assume you have receipts or other evidence of payments by Soros to thrill seekers so why not offer it up?

And why not stop referring to anarchy and social uprising as SHTF? You aren't talking about going Number Two in front of polite society. You are talking about the rending of the fabric of our society. Please leave the cutesy acronym at your survivalist meetings.

Yeah, it's us gunslingers. Yeah, that's the ticket.

I viewed a video showing the disbursement of funds to the caravan. Common sense psychology explains much.

SHTF is a phrase that has been around for years. I did not make it up. If you believe that everything is hunky dory and that chaos and violence are only in my imagination then my stated observations should not affect you as they do.

The bottom line is that you and most everyone else fears that the storm is approaching. There is an unsettledness that cannot be explained or blamed away.

You feel and I feel it. The difference is that I see it as Biblical prophecy manifesting and I have spiritual understanding and protection.

Forgive
Accept
Confess
Experience

It is the will of God on earth.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

President Trump appears to be getting some positive results.

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 6:06 PM PT — Fri. Oct. 26, 2018
The Mexican government offers a plan to keep Central American migrants in Mexico, as caravan pushes toward U.S.
President Enrique Pena Nieto offered migrants temporary identification papers, jobs and education for their children if they register for asylum.

https://www.oann.com/mexican-government-offers-plan-to-keep-caravan-in-mexico/
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Who's this

We

you refer to? You and the other church going gunslingers you hang with? I assume you have receipts or other evidence of payments by Soros to thrill seekers so why not offer it up?

And why not stop referring to anarchy and social uprising as SHTF? You aren't talking about going Number Two in front of polite society. You are talking about the rending of the fabric of our society. Please leave the cutesy acronym at your survivalist meetings.

I viewed a video showing the disbursement of funds to the caravan. Common sense psychology explains much.

SHTF is a phrase that has been around for years. I did not make it up. If you believe that everything is hunky dory and that chaos and violence are only in my imagination then my stated observations should not affect you as they do.

The bottom line is that you and most everyone else fears that the storm is approaching. There is an unsettledness that cannot be explained or blamed away.

You feel and I feel it. The difference is that I see it as Biblical prophecy manifesting and I have spiritual understanding and protection.

Forgive
Accept
Confess
Experience

"Yeah, it's us gunslingers. Yeah, that's the ticket. " That is a childish deflection.

"I viewed a video showing the disbursement of funds to the caravan. Common sense psychology explains much. " That is complete, unsubstantiated bullshit.

Of course you didn't make up SHTF. Once again, that's someone else's original thought. My point is that you just love it. It bounces around in your head like a silly candy bar jingle except, unlike most folks, you don't want it to go away. These things resonate with you. They stay with you and take on an almost tactile realness as the evidence you see mounts.

In other words, more Ronsense.

Prove it's not by linking the video. What is it? George Soros in black face, riding in a sedan chair, and passing out bundles of US dollars? Or, is it some dude who reportedly has the initials GS which, common sense will tell you, informs all you need to know?

The only common sense psychology that begs explanation, counselor, is the human tendency to read into things that which validates pre-conceived notions.

I submit that you do not and can not, by virtue of how you live and filter your information, know jack all. Every last bit of the drivel you spout is spoon fed to you by your own freely chosen masters.

You need to pause your Rip Van Winkle act for a while, get out of the backwoods and just look and listen. Yes, the country has serious social problems and our government is, most definitely, turning into a first class shit show. But there isn't a boogie-man, monsters are not under the bed, Armageddon is not around the corner and the only SHTF's are happening in school rooms, synagogues and public squares where innocents gather and become prey to lone, deluded, brainwashed madmen.

RonD1120

Forgive
Accept
Confess
Experience

Gunslinger? Hardly.

Care to share that video?

A quick search found This.

So-called "Christian" Pat Roberston telling lies and spreading fear. Common sense psychology is that it's easy to tap into fear and hatred. Bigotry and xenophobia are easy to feed and grow.

And yeah, the phrase about the 'defecation hitting the rotary oscillator' is not new.
Nor is your using it. You claim that it's 'about to happen.' Or it 'will start soon.'

And have been making these claims for years. Yet is hasn't appeared yet. Nor do I think it will in any real sense.

Ever hear of the story of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"? Or the man who cried SHTF?

There's a lot of outrage and unsettledness in current society. It can easily be explained by the moron in the White House and his idiot supporters.

You see it as a "Biblical Prophecy", I see it as a wannabe despot, tapping into the fear and hatred of a fairly large minority. Backlash from the bigots and misogynists who saw a black man in the White House and a woman poised to be there and went absolutely bonkers.

You want SHTF, chaos, anarchy, mass death and deprivation.

I just want to see justice served and the Mango Mussolini in prison for his numerous crimes (both before and since taking residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave).
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

It says a lot that this week there have been right wing, anti-semitic, anti free speech and racist terrorist acts within the US, but Ron is more scared of a bunch of unarmed kids hundreds of miles away from the country.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

> Hey, I'm living in San Fran, or Seattle, aren't I cool being part of the revolution? having access to 1000s of tech jobs with the best talent and I'm making up to 4 times as much as I would in my home state. Wow, this place is really expensive and I'm tired of having three roommates so I'll move someplace else. Once I'm there, I'll lament about how it's not like 'X' and join the campaign to 'FLIP THIS PLACE BLUE!'

FTFY

BIGUN

It is not illegal to present yourself at the US border and ask for asylum.

Now, one can arrive at the border and seek asylum, but that's where it gets sticky.

True, but UNTIL they've done something illegal, they aren't illegal.

It is, after all, not illegal to present yourself at the US border and ask for asylum.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Stumpy

It says a lot that this week there have been right wing, anti-semitic, anti free speech and racist terrorist acts within the US, but Ron is more scared of a bunch of unarmed kids hundreds of miles away from the country.

These are all the manifestations of evil. Everyone sees them erupting like boils on the surface of humanity spreading pus and corruption. Mankind believes that there exists an intellectual salve or balm that will provide cleansing and healing. That is the basis of the evil, the intellect.

The answer is to allow Christ to bring light to the darkness. That is not acceptable to the majority. Christ is rejected. Mankind loves the darkness.

Again, I refer you to Ephesians 6:12. Then consider John 3:16.

The latest news is that the caravan will not accept Mexico's offer for shelter and medical care. That means their only purpose is to create havoc and chaos at the border and within the U.S.

If they are seeking a better life why not take it where it is offered? Who is motivating them, guiding them to a country that is saying NO?

Who would benefit from this confrontation? The Cabal, the Progressive Left, and their minions are receivers of money and power that flow to them from confrontation.

It is the Luciferian, Satanic system.

ho would benefit from this confrontation? The Cabal, the Progressive Left, and their minions are receivers of money and power that flow to them from confrontation.

How, exactly, does that work? How is the Progressive Left profiting from the migrant caravan? Have you considered that the caravan will likely benefit Trump candidates at the polls next week? Maybe Trump is the one paying them to march.

- Dan G

Ron, a majority of Americans identify as Christian, but you don’t accept that identification. So unless you’re the arbiter of what exactly “through me” means, your statement might not be right.

Also, it seems that 1700 of the refugees have accepted the invitation from Mexico. There’s suspicion that some who have accepted have been deported back to Honduras; not sure if that’s true (source: story in the Ft Worh Star-Telegram). But lots do see the US as the promised land.

Given the amount of TV shown worldwide that’s made in The US and that shows wildly successful people, and just in general how much better off poor people are here than in Honduras, that’s not surprising.

And MS13? We made them. They come from the war on drugs. Prison groups in the US tend to be racial and/or national. We made them, and then exported them to Honduras and the rest of Central America. Something to be proud of. And now we’re angry that the havoc our export has created is reaching us.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

If they are seeking a better life why not take it where it is offered? Who is motivating them, guiding them to a country that is saying NO?

This is hilarious. You do realise that the majority of illegal immigrants into the USA are Mexicans, right?

Do you not think that the reasons Mexicans want to leave Mexico could just be the same reasons Central American migrants don't want to stay in Mexico?

That never once occurred to you?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

kallend

It is not illegal to present yourself at the US border and ask for asylum.

Now, one can arrive at the border and seek asylum, but that's where it gets sticky.

True, but UNTIL they've done something illegal, they aren't illegal.

It is, after all, not illegal to present yourself at the US border and ask for asylum.

I dedicated an entire paragraph to your point. Starting with the same sentence.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

SECDEF Mattis discusses the military's role:

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 5:00 PM PT — Sun. Oct. 28, 2018
Defense Secretary James Mattis discusses the military’s role in making preparations, as the so called migrant caravan continues to advance toward the United States.
Mattis described the DOD’s activities as defense support for the civilian authorities on the border.
He explained the agencies are in a planning phase, using an approach which is similar to the way they prepare for a major storm.

https://www.oann.com/defense-secy-mattis-discusses-militarys-role-in-preparing-for-migrant-caravan/

Defense Secretary James Mattis discusses the military’s role in making preparations, as the so called migrant caravan continues to advance toward the United States.

Your eager anticipation of violence isn't really all that Christian.

Historically, it's close.
More people die via religious hatred than anything else.
It's laughable that this is considered the work of the devil now, in present times.
Gotta bury your head pretty deep to ignore the evils throughout history. Most of which was significantly worse, more dire, more ugly, more vicious, than the problems America creates, then fears once it comes back to us.