PhreeZone

Potential explosives via mailings

RonD1120

***And suddenly, RushMC, Ron et al get very, very quiet.

What were you expecting?

I don’t come here very often anymore.

Too depressing knowing many here actually believe what they post[:/]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

This guy is a nut case just like the Bernie supporter that hunted house Republicans.

Some how I think much more is coming
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

I don’t come here very often anymore.
[:/]

Don't know what you've been doing with your spare time, but (judging from your grammar & punctuation) it certainly hasn't been spending time in an English class.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

So the FBI started to move on his arrest at 3am this morning. Four hours later Trump tweeted this:

================
Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this “Bomb” stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows - news not talking politics. Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!

7:19 AM - 26 Oct 2018
================

How unfortunate! Not that the US was the target of an attempted terror attack, but that all this "bomb" stuff slows down his white nationalist political agenda.

I can just imagine the scene in the White House now, with half a dozen aides tag-teaming to stop his "it's too bad that fine man didn't blow up LYIN' HILLARY!" texts before they go out.

A radical Muslim wouldn't target his allies. And, they are efficient bomb makers.

I believe McVeigh and Nichols were the most efficient US terrorist bomb makers of record. Unfortunately it is probably just a matter of time before your nation suffers attacks from Christian suicide bombers. SHTF after all.

The US military trains plenty of bomb makers and the USA easily holds the record for the most death and destruction on Earth by bombing. Most ordered by Christian generals who large parts of the world regard as terrorists.

Do you remember Cambodia?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

Surely that will be a required act at those nonexistent gates to this heaven place that also doesn't exist.
Grab an angel, some random god, or Mary the cheating wife by the pussy and then god will open those gates with trumpets.
This garbage is proving to be complete insanity.

If it is possible it does exist, I beg to not go there. The people there are nothing but evil hatred in every fiber of their existence.
THIS is why I ran from religion. It's pure and evil hatred of fellow humans.
It appears it is now what most of the republicans are as well.
I ran from that for similar reasons.

I much prefer peaceful happiness and love for this trip through this world.

And by the way, who makes a pipe bomb with PVC tubing? I'm pretty sure you're supposed to use steel with threaded end caps. PVC isn't a bomb, it's a fizzer. It would just leak like a shuttle booster with a frozen O ring.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

And by the way, who makes a pipe bomb with PVC tubing? I'm pretty sure you're supposed to use steel with threaded end caps.

"I love the poorly educated." Probably a very good thing in this case. Dumb terrorists get caught _before_ they manage to kill anyone.

when it suits your needs - you can so easily dismiss people as nut jobs, instead of acknowledging the reality that the violent rhetoric that inspires these events DOES IN FACT come (in part) from the very top leadership of the party that you support.

In the past, you had no issue with jumping all over and lumping ALL liberals into one basket as inciting violence....

Loughner was mentally unstable, NOT a liberal or conservative, but sure... you went ahead and told the world from your bent platform that liberals need to stop inciting violence.

Well at least you are consistently inconsistent in your belief structures.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4034628#4034628

gowlerk

And by the way, who makes a pipe bomb with PVC tubing? I'm pretty sure you're supposed to use steel with threaded end caps. PVC isn't a bomb, it's a fizzer. It would just leak like a shuttle booster with a frozen O ring.

Depends what the explosive is. A high explosive won't fizz even if uncontained. (Disclaimer - I have no idea what this Trumpist nut-job used as his explosive).

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Gary Bitner, a spokesperson for the Seminole Tribe of Florida issued the following statement:

“We can find no evidence that Cesar Altieri, Caesar Altieri, Caesar Altieri Sayoc, Ceasar Altieri Randazzo (Facebook) or Julus Cesar Milan (Twitter) is or was a member or employee of the Seminole Tribe of Florida, or is or was an employee of Seminole Gaming or Hard Rock International. At this time, we cannot verify if he is or was an employee of a vendor company.”

Source: https://newsmaven.io/indiancountrytoday/news/seminole-tribe-of-florida-arrested-magabomber-cesar-sayoc-is-not-a-member-HO1eoexVoE2N_a8Bf47mBg/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

tkhayes

when it suits your needs - you can so easily dismiss people as nut jobs, instead of acknowledging the reality that the violent rhetoric that inspires these events DOES IN FACT come (in part) from the very top leadership of the party that you support.

In the past, you had no issue with jumping all over and lumping ALL liberals into one basket as inciting violence....

Loughner was mentally unstable, NOT a liberal or conservative, but sure... you went ahead and told the world from your bent platform that liberals need to stop inciting violence.

Well at least you are consistently inconsistent in your belief structures.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4034628#4034628

I am reminded that Charles Manson got a life sentence for inciting nut-jobs to do his violence for him.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Trump laments the dangers of terrorism in the US:

“Now, we did have two maniacs stop a momentum that was incredible, because for seven days nobody talked about the elections. It stopped a tremendous momentum.”

That's right. A terrorist bomber and a mass murderer are terrible - because it derailed his political agenda. People slaughtered in a synagogue? People almost blown to bits? Who cares! What's REALLY important is that he lost some of his momentum.

What an asshole.