PhreeZone

Potential explosives via mailings

RonD1120

No, but what most folks do not understand is that this is a spiritual battle, read Ephesians 6:12. Our weapons are not carnal, 2 Corinthians 10:4.

It is not Democrat or Republican it is demonic.

SHTF is moving in from the horizon.

So if and when it is found that the people who sent the bombs are far right wing Trump supporters, you will admit that Trump is evil?

No, that does not compute in my mind.

Individuals are individually responsible for their own behavior.

If blame is to be placed, I would say it falls on BHO & HRC as they are the ones who instigated the divisiveness in the recent past.
In that case, I blame you. You thrive on divisiveness, and want nothing more than to see the country split to the point of civil war.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

wolfriverjoe

No, but what most folks do not understand is that this is a spiritual battle, read Ephesians 6:12. Our weapons are not carnal, 2 Corinthians 10:4.

So if and when it is found that the people who sent the bombs are far right wing Trump supporters, you will admit that Trump is evil?

Never. Ron wants this thing called SHTF so much he can taste the sweetness. For him it would be a clear validation of prophecy. The icing on the cake, of course, would be watching a bunch of pansey's get their asses kicked.

It's just astonishing how many are like him these day's. Who could imagine that nearly two years after Trump was elected he could still rally crowds of morons chanting the same false crap they chanted during the campaign?

No one is doing a goddamn thing to these people except living their own lives as they see fit and yet they pray for anarchy as if their kids were being taken away to gay conversion factories and their wives were forced to cook Hillary Clinton's recipes.

And now bombs are being sent to innocent people and they, and their nitwit president, think it's just desserts.

It's lunacy.

billvon

>but if they were delivered why would they have put stamps on them?

Because people who make failed terror weapons are idiots, perhaps?

Keep in mind that most criminals are idiots - and we are all very lucky that is the case.

Or, simply that the PO is incompetent. Most packages these days are sent with postage paid labels. The PO probably just missed cancelling these stamps. I've received letters and parcels that way many times.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

Ron wants this thing called SHTF so much he can taste the sweetness.

Yes, this. Ron is clearly cheering for the apocalypse to arrive before the end of his life. As so many before him have.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

RonD1120

No, that does not compute in my mind.

Individuals are individually responsible for their own behavior.

If blame is to be placed, I would say it falls on BHO & HRC as they are the ones who instigated the divisiveness in the recent past.

We have a current president who has stated outright that the media 'is the enemy of the people' (and that's just one example) and you think Obama and Clinton are MORE responsible for divisiveness?

Those are some blinkers you've got on.

BHO + HRC have consistently condemned violence in all its forms.

Trump has called on people to "knock the crap out of" protesters. He also promised to pay any legal bills that his supporters incurred during their attacks.

When there were indeed attacks against protesters, Trump said they "swung back" and that the attacks were "very, very appropriate." "The audience hit back, and that's what we need more of."

Trump has bragged that he could shoot someone in broad daylight and not lose any supporters.

Trump congratulated Gianforte for assaulting a reporter.

Trump has referred to neo-Nazis and white nationalists, including a white nationalist that murdered a protester, as "some very fine people."

Criminals are now quoting Trump to justify their attacks. A man who sexually assaulted a woman on an airplane said that "the President of the United States says it's ok to grab women by their private parts" to justify his actions.

Trump has called for assault and violence against opponents since his campaign began. It is no surprise we are now seeing assaults and violence as a result.

The one inbound to Biden was flagged as too little postage at a sort facility before being identified as a potential bomb, and the one in FL was returned to sender due to postage and the incorrect address for Holden.

The one to CNN was via messenger that is being looked into.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

rump has bragged that he could shoot someone in broad daylight and not lose any supporters.

This I think is pretty evident by some posters here. They absolutely refuse to believe Trump could do anything wrong. Scary thought process and scary behaviour. This continued normalization of violence and fear is not going to end well.

Ron, you’d probably be able to ascribe 9/11 to Obama if someone gave you the story line.

As an example of the internal satisfaction and contentment that faith can bring, you are an excellent example. As an example of using the gifts God gave you to consider the world, no. You buy into whatever storyline fits with your preconceptions, whether it’s deep state, qanon, SHTF, evil domineering feminist bosses, whatever.

If the Bible is literally true (with all its internal inconsistencies and contradictions), then it wasn’t white Anglo men who were the culmination of God’s creation, it was Man as human being. That includes women, middle easterners (who were the original Christians), and even orientals, new world aboriginals, and Africans.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

RonD1120

*********Hi Eric,

As I have been saying for over two years now, it is very reminiscent of the early days of the Third Reich.

One only has to read The Rise & Fall of the Third Reich to see the commonality.

Kristallnacht anyone?

Jerry Baumchen

Or, Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky.

Deep State anyone?

GOP House candidate receives letter threatening his children
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/413072-gop-house-candidate-receives-letter-threatening-his-children

Is this really a direction that benefits America?

Robert De Niro and Joe Biden receive suspected mail bombs similar to those sent to top Dems and CNN
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/25/robert-de-niros-nyc-restaurant-reportedly-receives-suspected-mail-bomb-similar-to-those-sent-to-top-democrats-and-cnn.html

Are terror acts against people that voice democratic positions but who work as ordinary Americans. A country you want?

No, but

The fact that you can even put a 'but' after 'no' shows what kind of person you are.

JoeWeber

******A few site are reporting John Brennan (addressed to him at CNN) and Maxine Waters (intercepted at the congressional mail sort facility) also got similar packages today. Return addresses listed as Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

False flag claims by Rush Limbaugh, John Cardillo, Frank Gaffney, Candace Owens, Flynn Jr and a few others I have seen so far.

A average citizen from middle America strikes leading Democratic Party members in a series of letter bomb attacks. Terrorism or Patriotism? Paranoia by an American hero or a desperate action to preserve the US way of life? Are the whispers of a secret government pulling these strings more than just rumors? Lines are drawn as politics become warfare in the latest bestseller by this author.

Sounds like a shitty airport novel doesn’t it?

How the fuck did we get here? [:/]

Our President is an ass. He is unfit to be President.

“As part of a larger national effort to bridge our divides and bring people together, the media also has a responsibility to set a civil tone and to stop the endless hostility and constant negative and oftentimes false attacks and stories,” Trump added. “They’ve got to stop, bring people together.” “As part of a larger national effort to bridge our divides and bring people together, the media also has a responsibility to set a civil tone and to stop the endless hostility and constant negative and oftentimes false attacks and stories,” Trump added. “They’ve got to stop, bring people together.”

In other words, good on you bombers, now we have their attention.

I have nothing but seething contempt for those who believe this is Presidential.

So you profess the hate you have such contempt for? That's a conundrum you're going to have to work yourself through.

in the meantime it's nice to know that you do not have any tolerance for anybody with whom you do not agree. And I'll take your hate for me as a flag of Honor!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

rump has bragged that he could shoot someone in broad daylight and not lose any supporters.

This I think is pretty evident by some posters here. They absolutely refuse to believe Trump could do anything wrong. Scary thought process and scary behaviour. This continued normalization of violence and fear is not going to end well.

It did end quite bad for those Republican congressman who were shot at a baseball game practice.
Abraham Lincoln

wmw999

Ron, you’d probably be able to ascribe 9/11 to Obama if someone gave you the story line.

As time goes by and more evidence creeps to the service, I am looking more at GWB and the cabal.

As an example of the internal satisfaction and contentment that faith can bring, you are an excellent example. As an example of using the gifts God gave you to consider the world, no. You buy into whatever storyline fits with your preconceptions, whether it’s deep state, qanon, SHTF, evil domineering feminist bosses, whatever.

If the Bible is literally true (with all its internal inconsistencies and contradictions), then it wasn’t white Anglo men who were the culmination of God’s creation, it was Man as human being. That includes women, middle easterners (who were the original Christians), and even orientals, new world aboriginals, and Africans.

Wendy P.

Internal inconsistencies and contradictions exist to the intellectual without the benefit of Holy Spirit guidance. The OT points to the necessity of Christ for man. The NT tells the rest of the story.

OTT, I agree.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

skinnay

************Hi Eric,

As I have been saying for over two years now, it is very reminiscent of the early days of the Third Reich.

One only has to read The Rise & Fall of the Third Reich to see the commonality.

Kristallnacht anyone?

Jerry Baumchen

Or, Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky.

Deep State anyone?

GOP House candidate receives letter threatening his children
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/413072-gop-house-candidate-receives-letter-threatening-his-children

Is this really a direction that benefits America?

Robert De Niro and Joe Biden receive suspected mail bombs similar to those sent to top Dems and CNN
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/25/robert-de-niros-nyc-restaurant-reportedly-receives-suspected-mail-bomb-similar-to-those-sent-to-top-democrats-and-cnn.html

Are terror acts against people that voice democratic positions but who work as ordinary Americans. A country you want?

No, but

The fact that you can even put a 'but' after 'no' shows what kind of person you are.

Namely, the kind of person that has spiritual discernment and was blessed to leave the MSAs and find a safer place to live.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

rushmc

*********A few site are reporting John Brennan (addressed to him at CNN) and Maxine Waters (intercepted at the congressional mail sort facility) also got similar packages today. Return addresses listed as Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

False flag claims by Rush Limbaugh, John Cardillo, Frank Gaffney, Candace Owens, Flynn Jr and a few others I have seen so far.

A average citizen from middle America strikes leading Democratic Party members in a series of letter bomb attacks. Terrorism or Patriotism? Paranoia by an American hero or a desperate action to preserve the US way of life? Are the whispers of a secret government pulling these strings more than just rumors? Lines are drawn as politics become warfare in the latest bestseller by this author.

Sounds like a shitty airport novel doesn’t it?

How the fuck did we get here? [:/]

Our President is an ass. He is unfit to be President.

“As part of a larger national effort to bridge our divides and bring people together, the media also has a responsibility to set a civil tone and to stop the endless hostility and constant negative and oftentimes false attacks and stories,” Trump added. “They’ve got to stop, bring people together.” “As part of a larger national effort to bridge our divides and bring people together, the media also has a responsibility to set a civil tone and to stop the endless hostility and constant negative and oftentimes false attacks and stories,” Trump added. “They’ve got to stop, bring people together.”

I have nothing but seething contempt for those who believe this is Presidential.

So you profess the hate you have such contempt for? That's a conundrum you're going to have to work yourself through.

in the meantime it's nice to know that you do not have any tolerance for anybody with whom you do not agree. And I'll take your hate for me as a flag of Honor!

Your unerring ability to err strikes again.
Read it again or, better yet, have someone with better comprehension skills read it to you:

I was paraphrasing Trump in sentence 1. And, in sentence 2, was expressing my seething contempt for those, and by your own admission that would include you, who believe our President should in any degree condone the actions of the bombers.

I freely confess to having a great deal of intolerance for people who act and think in certain ways that are callously harmful to others. I am also capable of finding such people despicable. But I don't hate them.

Oh, and its badge of honor.

Then you're proving you don't know how to paraphrase.....

I'll take Trump presidential over Obama presidential any damn day
Abraham Lincoln

Lest we forget, you also took being called further right wing than nazi white supremecist and grand arsehole David Duke as a badge of honor as well.

At this point, I suspect he'd take being associated with the MAGA bomber as an honor.

rushmc

Then you're proving you don't know how to paraphrase.....

I'll take Trump presidential over Obama presidential any damn day

Thanks Marc, but I think I'm in line with the definition:

Paraphrase: express the meaning of (the writer or speaker or something written or spoken) using different words, especially to achieve greater clarity.

These were the words he spoke:

As part of a larger national effort to bridge our divides and bring people together, the media also has a responsibility to set a civil tone and to stop the endless hostility and constant negative and oftentimes false attacks and stories,” Trump added. “They’ve got to stop, bring people together.

You come back with your usual "but Obama" bullshit. But Obama never incited civil discord. He never incited violence. He never engaged in ad hominem attacks or degraded anyone. He never used petty insults or twitter names like "Lyin' Ted" or "Pocahontas" to dehumanize his enemies. In fact he never pretended, for short term political advantage as Trump does, that he had enemies that are also your enemies. You may not have liked the color of his skin or his political philosophy and that's fine. But he did act Presidential.

Trump does not act Presidential. Name calling is juvenile, not Presidential, behavior. Encouraging violence is definitely not Presidential. I get it that his puerile red meat and dog whistle style appeals to many with you at the front of the line. Fine. But it is not Presidential behavior.

Trump behaves in a manner that is beneath the dignity of the office. Sadly, there are millions like you who adore him, who and what he is, and are oblivious to the real harm he is doing to American democracy.