billvon

Trump calls Constitution "crazy, lunatic"

You don't actually read what you link, do you?

“In a March 2007 memo to Clinton (that later found its way to me), Penn wrote: ‘All of these articles about his boyhood in Indonesia and his life in Hawaii are geared toward showing his background is diverse, multicultural and putting it in a new light,’ he wrote. ‘Save it for 2050. It also exposes a very strong weakness for him — his roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited. I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and his values,’ ” Bloomberg reported.

Although Mr. Penn never suggested bringing up Mr. Obama’s birth certificate as a strategy to exploit this weakness, he did suggest Mrs. Clinton include a line in every speech saying that she was “born in the middle of America to the middle class in the middle of the last century.”

Bolding mine.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

You don't actually read what you link, do you?

“In a March 2007 memo to Clinton (that later found its way to me), Penn wrote: ‘All of these articles about his boyhood in Indonesia and his life in Hawaii are geared toward showing his background is diverse, multicultural and putting it in a new light,’ he wrote. ‘Save it for 2050. It also exposes a very strong weakness for him — his roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited. I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and his values,’ ” Bloomberg reported.

Although Mr. Penn never suggested bringing up Mr. Obama’s birth certificate as a strategy to exploit this weakness, he did suggest Mrs. Clinton include a line in every speech saying that she was “born in the middle of America to the middle class in the middle of the last century.”

Bolding mine.

He never does. he hears some right wing idiot spout this crap and he just blindly follows. Reading is for the librul elite.

rushmc

Lol what? Quote the part of that article which provides any evidence that Clinton started the birther conspiracy. It isn't there. The body of the article has absolutely no relation to the claim of the headline.

Frankly, it's pathetic that you can't see that.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

wmw999

The preponderant legal opinion in the past (as stated by a US foreign service consular officer I know) is that it’s diplomatic immunity that defines “subject to foreign powers.” Undocumented aliens are subject to US law; at least we do put them into jail here when they break it, which we don’t do to people holding diplomatic immunity.

Since diplomatic immunity is defined by a foreign treaty we signed (that pesky Geneva Vienna Convention), you may not accept it, but it’s legal minds that have to decide. Now the concept was only informal at the time of the 14th Amendment, but it still existed.

That our birthright laws are liberal is undeniable. Maybe too much so. But thats a statute at least, not a fiat.

Wendy P.

FIFY.
Geneva Convention covers status of military members. Vienna Convention covers the status of the exchange of diplomats. :)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Thanks. She probably said that, but I wasn’t reading as I was posting.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)