JerryBaumchen

PBS Program on Neo-Nazis

BIGUN

Are you saying Neo-Nazis don't exist or that they're not growing in numbers?

Living here in the secret and mysterious deep south, I am not aware of growth. I believe they are around but largely insignificant except to MSM. I do not know of any like organizations in my area. Quasimilitary yes, Neo-Nazi no.

I like Frontline and will watch the Neo-Nazi episode. Maybe their influence is greater than I suspect.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

just because you are not aware of growth does not mean that it does not exist.

It is on the rise, and significantly in recent years. Partly because of a black president for 8 years, and now partly because of a president who often endorses them.

we are too quick to lump all hate groups into one 'neo-nazi' compartment. There are white supremacists, Nazis, Semitics, racists, christian terrorists, Islamic terrorists and a hundred shades in between all these groups.

They are all scum and hopefully some leadership at the top someday will help drive them back under the rocks from whence they came.

https://www.wfla.com/news/pasco-county/pasco-based-white-supremacist-gang-members-charged-in-gun-drug-ring/1601635451 - recently in my back yard.

tkhayes

just because you are not aware of growth does not mean that it does not exist.

It is on the rise, and significantly in recent years. Partly because of a black president for 8 years, and now partly because of a president who often endorses them.

we are too quick to lump all hate groups into one 'neo-nazi' compartment. There are white supremacists, Nazis, Semitics, racists, christian terrorists, Islamic terrorists and a hundred shades in between all these groups.

They are all scum and hopefully some leadership at the top someday will help drive them back under the rocks from whence they came.

https://www.wfla.com/news/pasco-county/pasco-based-white-supremacist-gang-members-charged-in-gun-drug-ring/1601635451 - recently in my back yard.

Quite true, however, the population of the two counties in my area of operation is less than the that of Tampa alone. Considering the people in my peer group I think I would be aware of active white supremacists of any name.

I am open to learning more about them.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

billvon

> I believe they are around but largely insignificant except to MSM.

I bet Heather Heyer's family think they are pretty significant.

She was not in my area of operation.