SkyDekker

Banana Republic

SkyDekker

Yesterday the White House released a doctored video to "justify" barring a member of the press who has not been kind to the president.

What a Banana Republic.

it seems to me that a band Republic would be something that accepts that without any evidence. So it's

Oh it's you, never mind.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Seeing how you believed all the Kavanaugh aaccusers, which are now either being referred for investigation or admitted to lying I'm not surprised that you took this accusation to heart and ran with it.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***Yesterday the White House released a doctored video to "justify" barring a member of the press who has not been kind to the president.

What a Banana Republic.

it seems to me that a band Republic would be something that accepts that without any evidence.

Umm, I don't think that has anything whatsoever to do with what a Banana Republic is.

Regardless, there is evidence. There is the original video, and the video the White House copied from a site and journalist known for promoting conspiracy theories and publishing intentionally false information. You can play the two videos side by side and see the apparent difference. That is the evidence. What other evidence could there be?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

There is also a video analysis with the 2 videos overlayed, and the screen has a red tint when there are differences.
It's provable the video was altered, sped up, in an attempt to make it appear that he was chopping her arm as she tried to wrench the microphone from his hand.

NewGuy2005

***Seeing how you believed all the Kavanaugh aaccusers, which are now either being referred for investigation or admitted to lying ....

I have not heard this. Citation?

That's an easy Google Search.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

BIGUN

******Seeing how you believed all the Kavanaugh aaccusers, which are now either being referred for investigation or admitted to lying ....

The key portion of his post is "ALL". Yes , Avenetti and Swetnick were referred to DOJ to be investigated. Neither Ford or Ramirez have recanted or been referred to DOJ for investigation

However, you CAN find that Trump has falsely stated that Ford has recanted
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

BIGUN

******Seeing how you believed all the Kavanaugh aaccusers, which are now either being referred for investigation or admitted to lying ....

Its always difficult to tell with Rush because he's functionally illiterate, but it sounds to me like he's saying all of Kavanaugh's accusers have been referred or admitted to lying. This is absolutely not true.

If he's saying that Skydekker believed all of the subset of accusers who have admitted lying or are under investigation for lying then I don't believe that's true either. There were accusers who were credible, and accusers who were not credible.

The existence of the non-credible accusers does not change the likelyhood that the original, credible accusers are telling the truth. No matter how much Rush wants it to be so.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

normiss

There is also a video analysis with the 2 videos overlayed, and the screen has a red tint when there are differences.
It's provable the video was altered, sped up, in an attempt to make it appear that he was chopping her arm as she tried to wrench the microphone from his hand.

This, the evidence is pretty clear. the White House released a doctored video to silence a member of the press. It is exactly what would happen in a Banana Republic.

Combine that with the installation of a religious zealot as Attorney General and you have the start of a fine shit show.

lummy

*********Seeing how you believed all the Kavanaugh aaccusers, which are now either being referred for investigation or admitted to lying ....

The key portion of his post is "ALL". Yes , Avenetti and Swetnick were referred to DOJ to be investigated. Neither Ford or Ramirez have recanted or been referred to DOJ for investigation

However, you CAN find that Trump has falsely stated that Ford has recanted

A leader who lies to undermine regular citizens.

What a Banana Republic.

jakee

*********Seeing how you believed all the Kavanaugh aaccusers, which are now either being referred for investigation or admitted to lying ....

Its always difficult to tell with Rush because he's functionally illiterate, but it sounds to me like he's saying all of Kavanaugh's accusers have been referred or admitted to lying. This is absolutely not true.

If he's saying that Skydekker believed all of the subset of accusers who have admitted lying or are under investigation for lying then I don't believe that's true either. There were accusers who were credible, and accusers who were not credible.

The existence of the non-credible accusers does not change the likelyhood that the original, credible accusers are telling the truth. No matter how much Rush wants it to be so.

Yeah, throwing that "all" in there. I get it. Good catch.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

SkyDekker

Ladies and gentleman, the Attorney general of the United States of America:

https://www.syracuse.com/us-news/index.ssf/2018/11/matt_whitaker_bigfoot_toilet_time_travel.html

What a Banana Republic.

Whitaker starts at .38
Matt Whitaker's History Of Time-Travel, Toilets & Bigfoot
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
from last night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5VpXBKxt_U

jakee

Umm, I don't think that has anything whatsoever to do with what a Banana Republic is.

I don't think this country has anything much to do with manufacturing clothing, fruit, or anything else related to central american business that's worth having the OP repeat it ad nauseam.

Trump is no Sam Zemurray.

motionscribe

I don't think this country has anything much to do with manufacturing clothing, fruit, or anything else related to central american business that's worth having the OP repeat it ad nauseam.

Trump is no Sam Zemurray.

John Dean disagrees

https://www.newsweek.com/john-dean-donald-trump-worse-nixon-stuff-banana-republic-1225862

A reporter asked Trump what he was thankful for shortly after he called the troops to brag. His reply - he is thankful for how great he is.

===========================
Donald Trump Is Thankful for Himself and the 'Tremendous Difference' He Has Made on Thanksgiving

November 22, 2018 03:50 PM

Donald Trump is thankful for his own self-proclaimed “tremendous” work.

The 72-year-old president spoke to reporters in a Q&A session from his Mar-a-Lago Club in Florida while celebrating Thanksgiving with his family.

When asked what he was thankful for, Trump said, “[For my] great family and for having made a tremendous difference in this country.”

“I made a tremendous difference in this country,” he reiterated before adding, “This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office and you wouldn’t believe it and when you see it, we’ve gotten so much stronger [that] people don’t even believe it.”
============================