jungle

Winter Europe / where should I go?

Hi all

I'm located in Switzerland and would like to go somewhere to jump in winter. Because I can't imagine to not jump for 6 months :o Can you recommend a good, not too far away place?

Portugal and Spain could be very bad weather end November or end of February, right? Marocco? I guess Dubai desert would be a good choice but it's quite far away and probably quite expensive.....

Any place that has the whole week business?

Thanks a lot!!

I know you are looking at places in Europe and the Middle East, but why not consider Skydive Arizona? Your travel to and from will be a little longer but in exchange you get fantastic weather, as many loads as you want 7 days a week, every discipline known to skydiving, and prices that are definitely cheaper than Europe or Dubai.

Come to the land of the sun! It’s pretty nice here.

Thanks for your advises :)

I'm jumping in Germany close to the Swiss border. I know that they are jumping also in winter, but they told me, not a lot of times and only if they find enough people. And I'm not sure if I want to go up with these temperatures :P

Algarve sounds like a very good option, especially because they are open daily!

Going somewhere overseas would be awesome. But my budget is not allowing that at the moment and for only 1 week the long flight is not worth it....