Madigan

Wing loading

Did you know you can see the wing loading of each DZ.com member (if they listed it in their profile) by clicking on the user name?
My Dad used to ask me if someone jumped off a bridge would I do that too? No, but if they jumped out of an airplane, that's a different question...

Héhé. Will jump, for the first time, with my own rig tomorrow @Schaffen.
Bought a 190 for the main. Planning on jumping it for at least 2 seasons and then downsize to a 170.
That will be enough for me I guess. I have no swooping ambitions ;)
Just land safely and go home.

Madigan

Hey guys, I’m new to the forums so hello. I’m a new skydiver and I’m in my senior year of high school. I’m doing a project for my statistics class and I want to do my data on a skydiving topic to make it fun, So i’d Like to know everybody’s wing loading, and also the wing loadings of some people you know if possible. I just need numbers not names or other info. Thanks so much for the help. :)

I'd like to say that my wing loading is 3.1416, but that would be Pi in the sky.
If you leave the plane without a parachute, you will be fine for the rest of your life.

raff

***Hey guys, I’m new to the forums so hello. I’m a new skydiver and I’m in my senior year of high school. I’m doing a project for my statistics class and I want to do my data on a skydiving topic to make it fun, So i’d Like to know everybody’s wing loading, and also the wing loadings of some people you know if possible. I just need numbers not names or other info. Thanks so much for the help. :)

I'd like to say that my wing loading is 3.1416, but that would be Pi in the sky.

If you want to go down that path, you could always pick 2.71828.
I know people that jump that w/l (or close to it).
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo