Westerly

Photo of Women Riding the Nose of a Twin Otter?

Anyone know where I can find a copy of the photo of a women riding on the outside of a Twin Otter, on the nose? I seem to recall it was on one of the Sharks at Perris. It was published in Parachutist mag a few episodes back this year. The pilot did an engine cut and then the jumper dove off the nose, head down. I cant seem to find it.

Westerly

I seem to recall it was an Otter, but it might have been a Skyvan. It's the only photo I've seen of someone riding on the nose of an airplane. Not exactly the safest thing to do. ;)

Getting in front of the big spinny whirlygigs of death is always a dumb thing to do.

yoink

***I seem to recall it was an Otter, but it might have been a Skyvan. It's the only photo I've seen of someone riding on the nose of an airplane. Not exactly the safest thing to do. ;)

Getting in front of the big spinny whirlygigs of death is always a dumb thing to do.

I am going to steal that line!!! :)

That is so awesome!!!!!

Ironic in a way that over the last 3 or 4 years it was women that have been mauled by those "big spinny whirlygigs of death" !!!

Def gonna paint that line on an aircraft!!!!

So much better than: "Prop Blast." Or " Danger Zone."
Brett Bickford Did Not Commit Suicide.

He is the victim of ignorance and faulty gear. AND as in the movie: "12 Angry Men," of an ignorant and callous jury.

I wunder what woulda happened if the bag opened? Perhaps there is a call for the Coffin Nail after all?

Just sayin.
Brett Bickford Did Not Commit Suicide.

He is the victim of ignorance and faulty gear. AND as in the movie: "12 Angry Men," of an ignorant and callous jury.

ChrisD2.0

******I seem to recall it was an Otter, but it might have been a Skyvan. It's the only photo I've seen of someone riding on the nose of an airplane. Not exactly the safest thing to do. ;)

I am going to steal that line!!! :)

That is so awesome!!!!!

Ironic in a way that over the last 3 or 4 years it was women that have been mauled by those "big spinny whirlygigs of death" !!!

Def gonna paint that line on an aircraft!!!!

So much better than: "Prop Blast." Or " Danger Zone."

We just call it the mincer...

(mince = ground beef, hackfleisch, carne picada)
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....