USPA BOD 2018 Election Results.

LeeroyJenkins

***Well there are over 30,000 could give a shit less who is on the board.

Like myself and others have said, most skydivers don't care.

Or using a site such as this one, as a perfect example, perhaps the "membershit" numbers are "slightly" exaggerated????

Or perhaps many Tandem passengers are still being "requested" to join the USPA for their one ride?

Do a little math and like Fox Mulder you too can see what others chose NOT to see.
Brett Bickford Did Not Commit Suicide.

He is the victim of ignorance and faulty gear. AND as in the movie: "12 Angry Men," of an ignorant and callous jury.

ChrisD2.0

******Well there are over 30,000 could give a shit less who is on the board.

Or using a site such as this one, as a perfect example, perhaps the "membershit" numbers are "slightly" exaggerated????

Or perhaps many Tandem passengers are still being "requested" to join the USPA for their one ride?

Do a little math and like Fox Mulder you too can see what others chose NOT to see.

That there are even less active jumpers than memberships? That's obvious. It doesn't change the fact that most people do not care, they only join USPA because it is required.

LeeroyJenkins

*********Well there are over 30,000 could give a shit less who is on the board.

That there are even less active jumpers than memberships? That's obvious. It doesn't change the fact that most people do not care, they only join USPA because it is required.

I disagree, a big percentage join because they are supporting the USPA, which is all we got, BTW.

Many of us want the USPA to be accountable to the membership as compared with the idea that the USPA supports business interests. I'd Imagine there is some kind of balance somewhere. But considering the tenuous regulatory position between skydiving and the fact that literarily the FAA has appointed the USPA as a kind of "Straw Boss," many feel the USPA spends more time buttressing it's faux position at the expense of the membership. I know many of you out there don't fully understand the finer nuances of this issue, but perhaps some of you will actually understand some day. With luck it won't be too late.
Brett Bickford Did Not Commit Suicide.

He is the victim of ignorance and faulty gear. AND as in the movie: "12 Angry Men," of an ignorant and callous jury.

May want to take a look at some of the responses here. Fewer folks support the USPA than they have in the past and the numbers seem to be growing because of the dissatisfaction of members from the BOD decisions. Most larger DZ's won't let you jump if you don't have a membership. Supporting the USPA isn't the reason they still have a membership.
Since you claim to have such a vast insight into these matters and the rest of us don't understand these "Nuances", why don't you enlight the rest of us.
Just what are you talking about?

LeeroyJenkins

5,899 people voted in the election.

Those numbers tell me most people don't care.

Or, most people find things ok the way they are.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am