Marquis666

Intrudair wingsuit - Your opinion??

I have been flying barracuda FS for more than a year know. Only one thing which I don't like is standard pocket. It is in armwing and it is hard to get to it when you are in wingsuit. But that is easy to fix, just buy one with extra pocket ar tail pocket option.
Build quality is excellent.
It is the stiffest wingsuit from what I have been flying (which is TS Jedei and S-bird, PF Havoc, S-fly Verso and Hawk, Redline Swurve).

I have a couple tens of jumps on Barracuda 2 that I got recently (custom-made for myself). I rather like it. It's got respectable range on the belly at least (I absolutely suck on the back in it and can't get any speed going, but that's more likely than not a pilot error. Still working on my backflying). I find it a bit twitchy too, but that's almost certainly me being a bad pilot and habits from Squirrel suits.

Build quality is good. The arm pressurisation zippers are mysteriously absent, but I never used them in any other suit, so I don't care really. The suit has a couple neat things about how it's rigged (I love the way leg zipper strings are stowed, far superior to any velcro-using system). The way it was sewn for me has the booties surprisingly short, which is a bit of a pain to put them on, but I don't know whether that's weird or intentional (never had a custom-made suit before). Definitely makes tensioning it easy though.

Overall, it seems like a fine suit and one I'll be able to get much more out of as I suck less. Ended up being decently cheaper than an ATC would be, even with a rush order added on top (I bought it in the USA through Scrisc. They don't have Barracuda 2 in their catalogue, but you can just contact them to place an order).
"Skydivers are highly emotional people. They get all excited about their magical black box full of mysterious life saving forces."