ThrustVectored

Vector 3 Digital Camo

ThrustVectored

Hello There,

any one around that owns a recent Vector 3 / Micron with the standard pattern together with a digital camouflage?

I would love to see some pictures of it

Are yo speaking about UPT's stock fabric or these: http://www.camorigs.com/category/skydiving-containers.html

these can be special ordered,....

give Mark at UPT a call if your serious.

.I would also recommend the "black" hardware and the "bail" type springs on the leg hardware. The bail type hardware is all ready attributed with saving a life, something to consider, IMO.
Brett Bickford Did Not Commit Suicide.

He is the victim of ignorance and faulty gear. AND as in the movie: "12 Angry Men," of an ignorant and callous jury.

Chris how much experience do you have with the black hardware and the leg hardware? Unless you have gained a lot of rigging experience since the last time your user name was banned around here you seemed to be pretty short on actual rigging experience.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

PhreeZone

Chris how much experience do you have with the black hardware and the leg hardware? Unless you have gained a lot of rigging experience since the last time your user name was banned around here you seemed to be pretty short on actual rigging experience.

The anodized hardware is still available at UPT, give Mark K. , or Mark Procos a call if your interested.

The CWH 16762 leg hardware I believe is still available. Not many people know about these. Not a big seller because they involve a little more work to adjust. But like I said, they are already attributed with saving a life.

The black hardware will rub off over time, but still it is a great finish and look if your into that kind of thing.

For orders/ information about production I suppose you could just ask for Tara, not sure if she is still there though. You will have to go thru a local dealer when you decide. Your always welcome to take a factory tour if ever you find yourself in DeLand, easy to get to you can take the bus from Daytona for a few bucks.

IMO Vector still leads the pack, all in all.

Someone asked in another post about the hardware manufacturers for skydiving equipment. Most all of them started out manufacturing for Sail and marine applications years ago. Then came Capewell and a few others. Still IMO CWH and the rest of the French make the best hardware, IMO.
Brett Bickford Did Not Commit Suicide.

He is the victim of ignorance and faulty gear. AND as in the movie: "12 Angry Men," of an ignorant and callous jury.