nonava

countries that accept faa certification

I'm not sure there even exists such a list. But on a per-country basis you should be able to figure it out by diving into that country's regulations.

If I understand the Dutch regulations correctly (I should, since I've just been tested on them), foreign rigger ratings are accepted directly only when used to pack equipment for foreign visiting jumpers (so a US jumper here should be able to jump his rig which was inspected and packed by an FAA rigger that does not hold a Dutch SR or MR rating). For those cases, some of the foreign rules apply instead of the Dutch rules, especially with respect to time validity of the repack and use of a seal on the reserve packjob, but not with respect to the use of an AAD (mandatory here in the Netherlands for all jumpers).

For any other case, a holder of a foreign rating can ask the board of the RNAA parachuting section to issue him/her the equivalent Dutch rating.

IJskonijn

I'm not sure there even exists such a list. But on a per-country basis you should be able to figure it out by diving into that country's regulations.

If I understand the Dutch regulations correctly (I should, since I've just been tested on them), foreign rigger ratings are accepted directly only when used to pack equipment for foreign visiting jumpers (so a US jumper here should be able to jump his rig which was inspected and packed by an FAA rigger that does not hold a Dutch SR or MR rating). For those cases, some of the foreign rules apply instead of the Dutch rules, especially with respect to time validity of the repack and use of a seal on the reserve packjob, but not with respect to the use of an AAD (mandatory here in the Netherlands for all jumpers).

For any other case, a holder of a foreign rating can ask the board of the RNAA parachuting section to issue him/her the equivalent Dutch rating.

I think most in most countries you will need to do some kind of conversion to local rating but considering you are already rated it should not be a big deal. One thing to note is that different countries might have different ratings which do not directly compare to FAA ratings.

For example in Finland we have 3 levels (A, B, C) of riggers with FAA senior rigger being closest to level 2 (B) rigger.

UK allows reserves packed by FAA rigger but the repack cycle is held to be the FAA repack cycle rather than the BPA cycle. Made a difference back when it was 90 days and the UK was 6 months. Now it's less of an issue but still leads to the odd day difference here and there as 6 calendar months is slightly different to 180 days.