FallsFast

Does Alti-2 still service neptune 2 screens?

Unfortunately Alti2 doesn't do any repairs on N2 anymore.
I asked Alti2 the same question last year:
"Unfortunately the Neptune 2 is no longer able to be repaired as has been discontinued for some time. Parts are also not available. "

In the end I managed to put a working N2 together from 2 broken units (thanks to Keith!).

FallsFast

Ok I got the N2 for cheap, so maybe I can do what you did and find another one that has issues but a good screen. Thanks again. I have a galaxy analog alt, but wanted an electronic one to measure fall rate.

Keep the damaged one. Alti-2 is good to work with and they may give you a discount on a new altimeter for it.

If you get it fixed, the armor case is a great idea and still available. I've had a N2 for several years with the armor. Seems like the screen protector part of that silicone case would do a decent job of spreading out the force of a hit.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am