Pat007

VOG audible altimeter

Does anyone have experience with the VOG audible altimeter? I demo'd one last month and really liked it, but before I buy one I'm interested in hearing of others' thoughts.

https://vog.ee/
My Dad used to ask me if someone jumped off a bridge would I do that too? No, but if they jumped out of an airplane, that's a different question...

I agree with the losy website. You have to email them for the price... The basic model is 260 euros and and full is 350.
My Dad used to ask me if someone jumped off a bridge would I do that too? No, but if they jumped out of an airplane, that's a different question...

I snatched one up and I absolutely LOVE it. Especially so while wingsuiting, but I find it super helpful on all my skydives since dropping it in my helmet. I’ve compared it to several different visual Alti’s and find it to agree with them perfectly.

I wondered if I would end up finding it gimmicky or annoying, but that certainly hasn’t been the case. If I lost it, I’d buy another immediately.

Bought one today and put 4 jumps on it. I like its simplicity. Was waiting for them to release an Android app for it, and they did that last month. I had the sound setting on medium, but next time I jump I'm setting the volume to high. Liking it so far.

I had to get the charger cord seperately. Actually they had one layong around the gear store at my DZ and threw it in for free. I do love my VOG after about 30 jumps!

Yes I did. I think I got the last one he had in stock. Still loving it! Will have to check out the cordless charging next time I'm at the DZ where I have it. The only slight negative I have about it is it would be a bit more comfortable on my ear if it was a bit thinner. But, I can live with it!

The answer to this question is probably every user should find himself.
I can only help.
1. VOG does not require extra movements from a Skydiver.
2. VOG does not require the attention of a Skydiver. All information in free fall is sound clear and understandable.
3. Free and easy to manage connection to iOS and Android.
4. VOG software is upgradeable. Easy to add some new features, GPS coordinate for wingsuter or tracking jumps. etc.
5. VOG does not require batteries and has at least two ways to charge it.
6. VOG is a kind of unique device and the L&B do not do anything like that. But very interesting in our project.
7. Despite the fact that VOG is not a big company founded by Skydivers, just like you. And not having production capacities such as L&B. Products of the company were highly appreciated by those who tested, purchase, including skydivers with a name and extensive experience.
For more information about the work and the merits of VOG, see the official website vvv.vog.ee

If you have any other questions about #vogaltimeter
let me know.
Thank you.
VOG Altimeters WA

LeeroyJenkins

I can only help.
1. VOG does not require extra movements from a Skydiver.
2. VOG does not require the attention of a Skydiver. All information in free fall is sound clear and understandable.

What do these mean?

I’ll take a shot.

1. You don’t have to do anything. It turns itself on and off, and you don’t need multiple profiles for different types of jumps.

2. It just speaks into your ear at preselected altitude intervals. Simplest means of full time altitude awareness I’ve come across!