skymama

If you have a Facebook account...(We won!)

We own a house with my son, and it's in the finals to win a Kitchen makeover. We need your vote to win! You don't have to give up any personal information, you just have to "like" the picture in the following link. (You're voting for Nick from Longwood, contestant 1).

https://www.facebook.com/1031thewolforlando/photos/ms.c.eJxFzMkJADAMA7CNih2HHPsvVggl~;eohQlAypEKr7fCBwTMQWPCkW5ov9AD7wxwVF8fEENU~-.bps.a.1030371613809394/1030371697142719/?type=3&theater

Please, please, please with sugar on top! I thank you so much if you're willing to help us. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks so much, to you and everyone else! We are going back and forth between first and second. Voting ends on Sunday at 11:59 pm. If you haven't voted yet, please help us out. Please, please, please! :)

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Who are you again?

The avatar pic looks familiar, and the name sort of rings a bell, but it seems like it's all looooong ago in the past.

:)

Yes, I liked the pic. Good luck in the contest.

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Who are you again?

The avatar pic looks familiar, and the name sort of rings a bell, but it seems like it's all looooong ago in the past.

Angelic

Yes, I liked the pic. Good luck in the contest.

OMG, you're the worst! :ph34r: I changed jobs and haven't been able to be on as much. But, that should change soon. Thanks for your vote!

Thanks, you all! Today is the last day and we are winning at the moment, but we'd like to keep the lead. Every vote does count! Please vote if you haven't voted already. I appreciate every vote that you all have given us. Skydiver love is the best!

Hey everyone!

The voting has closed, and we won! Yay!!!! B|B|B|

Thanks so much to everyone who voted for the photo. I appreciate your help so much. I will post photos of the remodel after it happens!

skymama

Hey everyone!

The voting has closed, and we won! Yay!!!! B|B|B|

Thanks so much to everyone who voted for the photo. I appreciate your help so much. I will post photos of the remodel after it happens!

Congrats Andrea:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?