StoppieJoe

Ideas for my 100th

So I am 4 jumps away from my 100th and I have no idea how to celebrate it. I know I will get pied. I have had to accept that reality. The DZ I’m at doesn’t allow naked jumps anymore so I want to plan something special. What are some ideas?
Carpe Diem, Even if it kills me -- "Dead Poet's Society"

"Are you getting into trouble over there?" --- "Nothing that I'm going to admit to!"

Put your rig on then pull on a pair of shorts. Make the jump and take the shorts off to walk back to the packing area. "You said no JUMPING naked."
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

oldwomanc6

What kind of DZ doesn't allow nekked jumps?

:P

Ones that have a lot of tandem customers who may be offended by that sort of thing.

My current DZ does not allow them if there are tandems on the plane.

One of the best comments from last year. DZO to one of the packers:

"Don't wave the dildo around where customers can see it."

His concern was not the dildo, it was the customers 'sensibilities'. Which is a perfectly reasonable concern on the part of a business owner.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I learned from watching other people make the mistake of announcing when they were closing in on some multiple of 100; Idiots would pie them in the pea gravel before they had a chance to take off their gear, the result being whipped cream all over the gear that smelled like sour milk ever after that.>:(

So whenever I got close to a multiple of 100, I just kept my mouth shut.

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Na. I knew it was coming. Stayed aware. Let my guard down. 2 hrs. later and a few beers. They came from every direction. Got like 10 pies. Bastards. B|

I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Iago

Yeah, I never got pied. Kept it to myself.

Many places went to shaving cream instead for the whole stench thing.

But, you never knew if someone would 'nasty pie' you with whatever was leftover in the fridge.

The worst pieing I can remember is Amazon giving Peanut4040 a pie that had some kind of mixture of cream, canned cat food, peanut butter and whatnot... At the Mardi Gras boogie at Gold Coast Skydivers. And she let the pie sit in a hot car all day. That's going off of memory, it may not be accurate. Ask Amazon.

:D:D:D:D:DB|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban