pchapman

RIP Scott Wilson (Gypsy Moths)

He played the young jumper Malcolm in The Gypsy Moths.

Also known for roles The Right Stuff, The Walking Dead, and more.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/scott-wilson-star-of-in-cold-blood-and-the-walking-dead-dies-at-76/2018/10/07/7abf4076-ca3c-11e8-a3e6-44daa3d35ede_story.html

(Not sure if everyone can access a few WaPo stories or not. If not, turn off JavaScript & reload.)

Photo is a cap from the movie. Scott in yellow, Burt Lancaster red, Gene Hackman in white.

vlcsnap-00001.jpg

pchapman

Google Chrome users can right click and simply open in Incognito Mode.

Thank you for sharing.
The future belongs to those of us still willing to get our hands dirty.

JerryBaumchen

Hi Peter,

and more.

He was a very good journeyman actor.

He had a small part near the end of HOSTILES. He was looking old & it took a moment or two before I recognized him.

Jerry Baumchen

Very cool - I will look for him.

All but a few actors spend their careers in obscurity, our very own Mike Muscat among them. He's spent a lifetime in showbiz, but has yet to make the big time, but I'm sure he'll tell you that it's okay - like Scott Wilson he has fun doing it.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

markharju

***Hi Peter,

and more.

He was a very good journeyman actor.

He had a small part near the end of HOSTILES. He was looking old & it took a moment or two before I recognized him.

Jerry Baumchen

Very cool - I will look for him.

All but a few actors spend their careers in obscurity, our very own Mike Muscat among them. He's spent a lifetime in showbiz, but has yet to make the big time, but I'm sure he'll tell you that it's okay - like Scott Wilson he has fun doing it.

mh

So many bit parts... I think his most recognizable role was the security guard in Terminator II, or whichever movie it was with the liquid metal terminator that Arnold Schwarzenneger was battling when he and the kid were retrieving the broken off Terminator arm from the previous movie.

However, Mike's most infamous role (and starring role) would be in the movie Attack of the Killer Bimbos. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban