kallend

Dubya weighs in

George W. Bush gives a stinging indictment of Trumpism.

www.npr.org/2017/10/19/558847253/former-president-george-w-bush-denounces-president-trump

I hated Bush's policies but he was never a dishonorable human being.

Rushmc spent years telling us how great Dubya was. I wounder how he'll repond to this.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Agreed. Too bad it took him until the middle of his second term to figure out that he had been taken for a ride by the neo-cons around him.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Quote from link, "Bush. In New York, the former president delivered an unmistakable denunciation of President Trump without ever mentioning Trump by name."

That is clearly an assumption.

I thought President Bush's speech was an encouragement to the American people to come together. OTH, GW Bush is a globalist and therefore nationalism and populism are antithetical to his financial interests.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

kallend

George W. Bush gives a stinging indictment of Trumpism.

www.npr.org/2017/10/19/558847253/former-president-george-w-bush-denounces-president-trump

I must have crossed over into a parallel universe. john with something nice to say about W. :S
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

***George W. Bush gives a stinging indictment of Trumpism.

I must have crossed over into a parallel universe. john with something nice to say about W. :S

See post#2 this thread.

Bush (43) is a decent person, like his father. And totally unlike #45, who is a lying, vindictive, cruel, arrogant, spoiled, greedy con-artist (which is about the nicest set of attributes for him that I could think of).

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.