nolhtairt

Another terror attack

Few, if any.
Mostly commercial carriers pulling weight on the highways.
I expect with our gooberment doing away with the EPA we will see this even less in the near future.

I'm still unsure of the cost of a delete being worth it. More so given my recent experience with an SCT-X4 tuner.

RonD1120

And, there are no emissions control laws in GA.

Bullshit.

First off, federal law applies.

Second off, there are state regs about "tampering" with pollution control equipment.

Third, the Atlanta metro area has inspection requirements.

In your area, there is very little enforcement.

Big difference between that and "no emissions control laws."
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

billvon

>And, there are no emissions control laws in GA.

You are incorrect. There are countrywide emissions limits for volatile organics, NOx, CO, formaldehyde and particulates.

He is technically incorrect. But on the other hand where there is no enforcement there is no regulation. So from his perspective those laws do not even exist. He also only follows the commandments he agrees with. Not all 10 of them. For the same reason. No enforcement.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

I never consulted the written law. When my engine check light on my old truck lit my mechanic ran the code and said it is an EVAP code. Don't worry about it, there are no emissions control laws in GA. That is all I know.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

normiss

Few, if any.
Mostly commercial carriers pulling weight on the highways.
I expect with our gooberment doing away with the EPA we will see this even less in the near future.

I'm still unsure of the cost of a delete being worth it. More so given my recent experience with an SCT-X4 tuner.

How the heck did you assume I have removed the EGR???
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

gowlerk

He also only follows the commandments he agrees with. Not all 10 of them.

Really!? That is a bold statement. Which ones do you think I am leaving out?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

*** He also only follows the commandments he agrees with. Not all 10 of them.

Really!? That is a bold statement. Which ones do you think I am leaving out?

Just off the top of my head the one against bearing false witness comes to mind.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

normiss

Deletes are the most used path to the numbers you posted.

Actually, for the Duramax, it is not.

The only reason I see to delete it is to prevent water in the crankcase sometime in the future when is fails.

Just using a EFI live 5 program tune can get you much more than 100 horse. But I do not want to replace head gaskets.......
Abraham Lincoln

gowlerk

He also only follows the commandments he agrees with. Not all 10 of them. For the same reason. No enforcement.

Wow, and they call Christians judgmental. . .

And as I understand it, once the law is broken you're condemned, so THAT's your "enforcement." At that point your only hope is faith in Christ, right?

normiss

Yep, differences in the different versions of diesel engines.
I know nothing about the Isuzu version though.

I'm a Ford 6.7 guy. The issues you mention are older 6.0 and 6.3 issues...thankfully not on the 6.7

The EGR fail happens on the 6.6 Duramax more often than people think.

There are stainless steel aftermarket versions out there.

when doing the EGR delete on the Duramax one should to a PVC reroute too.
Abraham Lincoln

wmw999

No, I'm glad the guy wasn't killed. Hopefully he'll eventually provide information. Preferably in an "oh shit did I really say that" moment, that both helps the good guys, and makes him feel like the idiot and asshole he is.

Wendy P.

He has already stated on his hospital bed that he was proud of his actions. :|>:(

Ehecatl

***Police wounded the little shit and is in custody. Should have vented his head. :|

Step 1: A medal for the policeman.
Step 2: Remedial marksmanship training for the policeman.

The funny thing is, this towel head had two guns on him, one a BB gun and the other a paintball gun. :S

The funny thing is, this towel head had two guns on him, one a BB gun and the other a paintball gun.

The problem with this is that most of the people I know who wear turbans are actually Sikhs. And even most terrorists don't wear turbans. It's about the same as calling Asians slant eyes.

But I agree. It's America. And apparently this thing was planned. How the hell was he not able to have real firearms?

Most of the major bike trails around here have bollards that crossing to keep motor vehicles off.
I don't see this as much of a challenge really.
But, it's America where we are happy to celebrate and fully support mass killings anyway, soooo...stay tuned!
More to come at 11.

Republicans still in Congress who voted FOR the "diversity visa" program in 1990:

Joe Barton of Texas, Fred Upton of Michigan, Dana Rohrabacher of California, Ileana Ros-Lehtinen of Florida, Chris Smith of New Jersey and Don Young of Alaska. Another yes vote came from future Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

Also Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and current Republican Sens. Thad Cochran of Mississippi, Chuck Grassley of Iowa, Orrin Hatch of Utah, John McCain of Arizona, and Richard Shelby of Alabama .

President George H.W. Bush signed it into law on Nov. 29, 1990, saying he was "pleased" to do so.

But according to Trump it's all Schumer's doing.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Joe Barton of Texas, Fred Upton of Michigan, Dana Rohrabacher of California, Ileana Ros-Lehtinen of Florida, Chris Smith of New Jersey and Don Young of Alaska. Another yes vote came from future Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

Also Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and current Republican Sens. Thad Cochran of Mississippi, Chuck Grassley of Iowa, Orrin Hatch of Utah, John McCain of Arizona, and Richard Shelby of Alabama .

President George H.W. Bush signed it into law on Nov. 29, 1990, saying he was "pleased" to do so.

How do any of your so-called "facts" help the GOP blame democrats for this attack? You better get a little more politically correct or the prominent conservatives here will issue a scathing, poorly-spelled attack on your communist values.

Heck, I bet you let your kids keep their Halloween candy.