Blacksmith311

Harvey Weinstein long time Democrat donor acused of sexual harassment and assault

CaseyHeart

***According to Energy Secretary Perry, using fossil fuels will reduce sexual assaults.

Ya, I've heard a lot of crap like that. A couple that come to mind are "Global warming will cause 180,000 more rapes by 2099!" and "Global warming is directly related to terrorism!"

Logic like that means solar panels reduce sexual assaults as well. I thought about commenting on those idiot comments by Perry but billvon beat me to it. Just more pandering by trump appointees.

And I come here for the cold and prickly. Emotions are what make us human.

However, the Holy Spirit instructed me not to enter into ego oriented conflict today. Today I shall enjoy a pleasant Autumn day in these beautiful mountains enveloped in the love of God through Christ.

I pray the same for all of you.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

CaseyHeart

***According to Energy Secretary Perry, using fossil fuels will reduce sexual assaults.

Ya, I've heard a lot of crap like that. A couple that come to mind are "Global warming will cause 180,000 more rapes by 2099!" and "Global warming is directly related to terrorism!"

Can you provide a link to any US Cabinet Secretary claiming that?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

RonD1120

However, the Holy Spirit instructed me not to enter into ego oriented conflict today.

Haha awesome. ‘God told me not to’ is probably the best excuse I’ve ever heard for avoiding having to defend your gullibility.

Today I shall enjoy a pleasant Autumn day in these beautiful mountains enveloped in the love of God through Christ.

Cool! But you know you could still do that if you admitted you were wrong, right?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

kallend

******According to Energy Secretary Perry, using fossil fuels will reduce sexual assaults.

Can you provide a link to any US Cabinet Secretary claiming that?

I have also read reports that disruptions in the Middle East agricultural business have fueled issues related to the Arab Spring, the Syrian Conflict, etc. It's a well established theory and not without merit.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

DJL

I have also read reports that disruptions in the Middle East agricultural business have fueled issues related to the Arab Spring, the Syrian Conflict, etc. It's a well established theory and not without merit.

It's something that security analysts have been saying for a while, and that the Pentagon takes very seriously. It's also driving a lot of migration, and will continue to do so.

Rep. John Conyers Jr. (D-Mich.), who for weeks has been the target of sexual misconduct allegations, announced on Tuesday that he will retire from the House...

He said he was "retiring today."
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/363282-conyers-announces-retirement-amid-sexual-misconduct-allegations

Too bad it took so long for Nancy Pelosi to see the light.