jclalor

Pedophile

If he is guilty as alleged, he should admit it and step aside.

Then what the fuck does the statute of limitations have to do with it?

Shame on you for not writing your opinion accurately.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RonD1120

You failed to notice that I did not say I supported Roy Moore. I stated a pragmatic realistic opinion given our current state of political environment.

You all made it a personal attack. Shame on you all for not be able to accurately read.

If he is guilty as alleged, he should admit it and step aside. If he is innocent and these are false allegations then he should never back down.

I expect a United States Senator to be held to a higher standard than a common criminal.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***You failed to notice that I did not say I supported Roy Moore. I stated a pragmatic realistic opinion given our current state of political environment.

You all made it a personal attack. Shame on you all for not be able to accurately read.

If he is guilty as alleged, he should admit it and step aside. If he is innocent and these are false allegations then he should never back down.

I expect a United States Senator to be held to a higher standard than a common criminal.

And so you should. However, in our lifetime we have seen the integrity of our leaders continue to fall into the ever increasing depths of degradation.

I became aware with Bill Clinton. Obama took corruption to the level of being an actual enemy. Now President Trump has taken the gloves off and we have a cage match in the administration. Its a tag team fight to the finish.

I believe it is going to get worse.

Remember the Mystery of the Shemitah that I spoke of last year? Think President Trump and recognizing Jerusalem as the sovereign capital of Israel.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Obama took corruption to the level of being an actual enemy.

Again, I'll ask for examples. Likely not seeing any, I'll assume that bad = Obama for you and no actual thought or research has ever been applied.

It also boggles my mind how you can be so down on Obama and celebrate Trump, the most corrupt, least competent person to ever be president.

- Dan G

I have explained Obama as nauseam.

President Trump is not Hillary Clinton. That was the only choice. I have also explained that over and over again.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

I have explained Obama as nauseam.

Nope. You’ve claimed he’s a communist ad nauseum and that he’s a Muslim ad nauseum, I haven’t ever seen you explain why you think he’s corrupt.

Give some examples.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

ve explained Obama as nauseam.

President Trump is not Hillary Clinton. That was the only choice. I have also explained that over and over again

Actually, all you've ever said was that Obama was either a Muslim or a black liberation Christian (although both can't be true at the same time that doesn't seem to matter) and he was mentored by a radical in college. I suspect you also believe he wasn't born in the US but are too smart to say so openly. Other that that, you have never provided any examples (that I can remember) of Obama acting like an enemy of the US.

For Hillary you've given us basically nothing about why you hate her so much. Saying you hate her over and over again is not providing reasons. It is just childish rantings.

- Dan G

RonD1120

Obama took corruption to the level of being an actual enemy.

In a field of dumb comments, this stands out. There are, of course, no actual example to back this claim up. Indeed, the Obama Administration was remarkable for being pretty free of scandal, despite the comical efforts of his opponents to find one (at the cost of millions of dollars in ludicrous investigations).

RonD1120

Remember the Mystery of the Shemitah that I spoke of last year? Think President Trump and recognizing Jerusalem as the sovereign capital of Israel.

Ah yes, that catastrophically stupid decision, in the face of all common sense, which shocks me only to the point of the realization that the bar will keep going lower until Trump is gone from the White House.

What is gained by this? It's just pandering to the insane subset of evangelical Christians who cheer at the idea of triggering the Apocalypse. Funny, ISIS basically wants the same thing.

RonD1120

Obama took corruption to the level of being an actual enemy. Now President Trump has taken the gloves off and we have a cage match in the administration. Its a tag team fight to the finish.

I believe it is going to get worse.

Well i was going to comment on the Obama corruption comment. But thought it would be best to start another thread. But since this has been so derailed already. What the hell.

Obama corruption examples as "enemy of the state". Please elaborate. As others have suggested his administration was quite clean with regards to scandal.

In addition you seem to suggest that " the Mystery of the Shemitah". Would lead to much worse and that trump's very foolish play to his US domestic base.Re the Jerusalem capital move. Would not have consequence.

Please provide additional elaboration as to how his threats against Iran and the Shia. In addition to selling out the Palestinians in the Mideast peace process. Is a benefit to peace in the middle east, to Israel and to the US? Or is a war there the objective of US conservative "Christians"?
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/news/cartoons/cartoons/2017-12-10/daily-cartoons?int=opinion-rec&slide=2

"Malaysia is ready to send troops to Jerusalem, the defense minister said, calling President Donald Trump's decision to recognize the city as Israel's capital "a slap in the face for the entire Muslim world."

"We are ready for any orders from the commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces ... should our services be needed," Malaysian Defense Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said in a speech on Saturday, according to The Malay Mail Online.

Muslim-majority Malaysia has long supported Palestinian's quest for statehood."
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/10/trump-israel-capital-malaysian-military-ready-to-support-jerusalem-defense-minister-says.html

>You failed to notice that I did not say I supported Roy Moore.

You don't need to. If you had the opportunity you would vote for him, and always would against any opponent with a D after his name. Your support is guaranteed by your particular biases.

billvon

>You failed to notice that I did not say I supported Roy Moore.

You don't need to. If you had the opportunity you would vote for him, and always would against any opponent with a D after his name. Your support is guaranteed by your particular biases.

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/12/11/16737742/roy-moore-alabama-psychology-voters

Because he's a Republican, and will vote for policies they are in favor of. The Democrat is a much more admirable person, but he will vote against policies they are in favor of.

Not to mention the whole dogpile until they capitulate, then crow, paradigm that we have going as a country right now with social media.

Personally, I think Moore is execrable both as a person, and as a candidate, but then I'm liberal, or at least generally in favor of the least "ideologically pure" candidate in any given election.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

normiss

The President of the United States endorsed a child molester who thinks gay people should be imprisoned over a man who prosecuted Klansmen who killed children.
The Republicans fully support this.

Roy Moore also believes that America was great when there was still slavery. As a country you are certainly not showing your best side.