ryoder

"Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Steve Bannon says in explosive book"

Phil1111

“You’re the best piece of tail he’ll ever have,” he added, in a comment that reportedly sent Hicks “running from the room.”

Most perplexing, I'm sure Mr. Trump thought, after giving her such high praise on her desirability and usefulness as a woman! 'What unfathomable minds those creatures have...'

Wikileaks doing everything it can to hurt any critic of trump, to support trump and Russian.
WikiLeaks shares full text of Wolff's Trump book

WikiLeaks posted the full text of Michael Wolff’s explosive new book about President Trump on Sunday.

The website’s official account tweeted a link to a Google Drive containing the full text of the book.

“New Trump book ‘Fire and Fury’ by Michael Wolff. Full PDF:” the tweet read.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/367832-wikileaks-shares-full-text-of-wolffs-trump-book

Oh, for chrissake!:S
And I thought they had jumped the shark before.
They have become a travesty of what they once were.

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

WikiLeaks shares full text of Wolff's Trump book

Huh!
That happened today, Sunday, the short article said. Still, audio and ebook versions already made it to torrent sites two days earlier.

So even if WikiLeaks is popularizing the free release of the book, it isn't like it did it first or did anything that doesn't already happen to a lot of books. There's still clearly a good paid market for the book. Still at the top of Amazon book rankings at the moment.

normiss

Personally, I have issues with referring to theft as a "free release".
No, I don't steal digital content, yet have direct access to pretty much everything....right here on the networks I support.

There is a certain irony here in that by distributing copyrighted material in order deprive a Trump detractor from income, they are distributing evidence of what a clueless fool Trump is.

Almost makes you wonder if they are really on Trump's side.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I got to admit it is fun coming here on occasion and seeing CNN parotid daily. You guys got to be proud
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

I got to admit it is fun coming here on occasion and seeing CNN parotid daily. You guys got to be proud

Yeah? Do you see any similarities between your HUNDREDS of posts parroting Fox and Brietbart and this situation?

Pot? Meet kettle.

yoink

***I got to admit it is fun coming here on occasion and seeing CNN parotid daily. You guys got to be proud

Yeah? Do you see any similarities between your HUNDREDS of posts parroting Fox and Brietbart and this situation?

Pot? Meet kettle.

I think he was talking about this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parotid_gland

ryoder

******I got to admit it is fun coming here on occasion and seeing CNN parotid daily. You guys got to be proud

Pot? Meet kettle.

Of course he meant that. Its the opposite of the Xerostomia that trump experiences every day. When he thinks about upcoming cross examinations by Mueller.

yoink

***I got to admit it is fun coming here on occasion and seeing CNN parotid daily. You guys got to be proud

Pot? Meet kettle.

Did you see his comments on his interview this morning? Remember, he claimed unfettered access in the white house. Yet today he admits he didn't talk to the vice president, or anybody on the staff. The story falls apart just like you and everybody else knew it would. It has nothing to do with the comments in your post. It only has to do with a bunch of scurrilous lies that you guys all want to believe. Funny in a sad sort of way
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Phil1111

*********I got to admit it is fun coming here on occasion and seeing CNN parotid daily. You guys got to be proud

Pot? Meet kettle.

Of course he meant that. Its the opposite of the Xerostomia that trump experiences every day. When he thinks about upcoming cross examinations by Mueller.

Ya'll think you're so smart and try to make fun of my man but something being "parotid" per the wiki link reference is to speak while excessively salivating with a foaming mouth as if they are rabid and unthinking and sick in the head. Also look up "How liberals speak", it's the same thing.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

DJL

************I got to admit it is fun coming here on occasion and seeing CNN parotid daily. You guys got to be proud

Pot? Meet kettle.

Ya'll think you're so smart and try to make fun of my man but something being "parotid" per the wiki link reference is to speak while excessively salivating with a foaming mouth as if they are rabid and unthinking and sick in the head. Also look up "How liberals speak", it's the same thing.

Touche, but trump and his gang of narcissists are the only precursors to red eyes and foaming mouth syndrome. Furthermore, democrats are more ideologically flexible in the current polarized US climate.

McCain more popular among Dems than Republicans, CNN poll shows
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/19/politics/mccain-cnn-ssrs-poll/index.html

"We often talk about our politics as “ideological.” But one of the most consistent political science findings is that few Americans are actually ideologues. A narrow slice of high-information elites (maybe 15 to 20 percent of the population overall, though no doubt a much higher percentage of Vox readers) has a consistent set of political principles that come ahead of partisan identity. But most people don’t pay as close attention to politics. For most people, partisanship is the cue to help them figure out where they stand on the issues. "
https://www.vox.com/polyarchy/2017/9/22/16345194/republican-party-pathological

Certainly the last sentence in the quote above explains the thinking of one frequent poster here, a rabid trump fan.

Touche, but trump and his gang of narcissists are the only precursors to red eyes and foaming mouth syndrome. Furthermore, democrats are more ideologically flexible in the current polarized US climate.

Oh come on, nobody's bullshit detector went off on that one?
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

> It only has to do with a bunch of scurrilous lies that you guys all want to believe.

Funny, a lot of those "scurrilous lies" come from the leader of your favorite news source. Will you take a moment and reflect on that, and what it means about the credibility of that news source?

No? Didn't think so. Continue posting!

rushmc

******I got to admit it is fun coming here on occasion and seeing CNN parotid daily. You guys got to be proud

Pot? Meet kettle.

Did you see his comments on his interview this morning? Remember, he claimed unfettered access in the white house. Yet today he admits he didn't talk to the vice president, or anybody on the staff. The story falls apart just like you and everybody else knew it would. It has nothing to do with the comments in your post. It only has to do with a bunch of scurrilous lies that you guys all want to believe. Funny in a sad sort of way

You didn't answer my question. As usual.

You have continually quoted from Fox and Breitbart verbatim. You're the last person who should be making comments about quoting bullshit news sources as I've lost count of the number of times you've been PROVEN wrong.

I haven't read the book and probably won't. I don't need someone else to tell me that the President is an incompetent nutjob - it's perfectly obvious.
What IS funny in a sad sort of way is how deeply invested you are in defending him. I've never seen you make a single negative comment about him, his cronies or the current government which makes you nothing more than a mouthpiece. You have no capability for independent thought and are perfectly happy repeating the denial of the day.

#Sad!

Before Trump emerged as the most likely candidate Marc was quite clear that Trump wasn't his first choice, so no, he wasn't always a fan.
However, Marc seems more interested in being defined by what he's against than by what he's for, and since that leaves him a much bigger (and more directable) world, it's easy to feel as though it was always the same.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

yoink

I haven't read the book and probably won't. I don't need someone else to tell me that the President is an incompetent nutjob - it's perfectly obvious.

I strongly recommend reading the book, because it explains a lot of what is really going on behind the scenes. Yes is it an incompetent nutjob, but inside the Whitehouse there is really a multi-side battle going on.

During the time Priebus and Bannon were in the WH, there were 3 sides:
- Priebus (representing the GOP).
- Bannon (representing the alt-right).
- JarVanka (representing Goldman Sachs and something like a centrist Democrat view).

At the center you have a 5yo child whose only ideology is his ego and immediate gratification. He doesn't even care about issues, so each side tries various ways to get him interested, (and it can't involve reading). The 3 sides alternately win and lose battles, and the result is what externally appears to be "Trump's position". But in reality Trump has no position, but leans toward whoever was the last one who talked to him.

Remember the Syrian gas attack? The only reason he got interested was because Ivanka prepared a set if pictures of victims. Bannon adamantly opposed getting involved at all. His position was: What is our objective? What do we expect to accomplish?

Healthcare? Trump once asked: "Why can't we put everyone under Medicare?" The whole attack on ACA is a GOP position. Bannon wanted nothing to do with attacking ACA, because he understood that the biggest victims of abolishing it would be Trumps own base.

Remember that inaugural speech of gloom and doom?
That was a Bannon/Miller speech he was reading off the teleprompter.

Remember the State of the Union speech which had an entirely different tone that awed the media? That was JarVanka and the Goldman Sachs people preparing a speech and successfully keeping Bannon/Miller out of the loop.

Hi Robert,

I strongly recommend reading the book

As do I. I'm 57% thru it.

The sad thing is that his supporters will not read it ( fake news ) or will not understand it.

I've been following Trump for many years; I had no idea he was this stupid.

And I love the part about his hair problems. :P

Jerry Baumchen

skinnay

Can we all just take a moment and look at what your people think is "real news"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmqxM0D-i-w

Well, that was an eloquent explanation of why we should not trust Stelter.
I'm convinced.:|

skinnay

Can we all just take a moment and look at what your people think is "real news"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmqxM0D-i-wis this for real or is it a parody?
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM