Bob_Church

Demo for Pieta House

This is a longshot but do any of you know the jumpers doing this demo?
"Ballintogher Community Sky Dive for Pieta House" in Ireland.

What I'm really trying to get is info about a photograph and there's very little out there. It's the photo that this charity was named for. Normally if you want to get a handle on how much a piece of Art is worth you look for other sales but once Benetton bought the rights it was no longer available so there's not much to go on. I'd like to find out how Benetton handles people wanting to display a copy of the photo and what I'm really interested in is its value if one were for sale, which of course would be influenced by that availability, at least a little.

https://www.npr.org/sections/pictureshow/2011/12/01/142998189/the-photo-that-changed-the-face-of-aids

Edit, after Therese won the contest in Paris that brought it to their attention Benetton acquired the rights to it from her with the agreement that the image couldn't be sold. I have no idea how that can be applied to something being used to sell clothes, but it seriously limits the number of prints available for sale.

PS. did I mention that it's a long shot? I've been chasing this down since last century.

BIGUN

Morning, Bob.

I'm going to suggest contacting username IrishRigger
If he can't directly help you; then perhaps he can help get you one level of separation closer.

I was trying to reach the demo team because I needed to contact the people they were down no the jump but in the meantime they finally (that charity) got back to me. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Now, does anyone have Elton John's private phone number?