Bob_Church

Parts unknown in Trump country

Anthony Bourdain, the food guy, is airing an episode in West Virginia. He admits he doesn't understand why some people support Trump and he wants to see why. Which seems like an unusually decent thing to do these days.
But I shudder to see his reaction to the food.

Bob_Church

Anthony Bourdain, the food guy, is airing an episode in West Virginia. He admits he doesn't understand why some people support Trump and he wants to see why. Which seems like an unusually decent thing to do these days.

I see what you mean!

[url]http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/west-virginia/favorite-foods-wv/***
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

***Anthony Bourdain, the food guy, is airing an episode in West Virginia. He admits he doesn't understand why some people support Trump and he wants to see why. Which seems like an unusually decent thing to do these days.

I see what you mean!

[url]http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/west-virginia/favorite-foods-wv/

It's like every meal is at a county fair, but all you can eat. And if you do find a place that isn't All You Can Eat Buffet the portions are so huge you can't imagine anyone finishing them. Until you look around.

Except for the pizza rolls, which look very tempting, the other 12 examples are standard fare here in north GA as well. I have now learned that it is poisonous in that it is the fuel for diabetes and cancer. But dayum, it sho nuff tastes good.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Oh, I'd better fix that link!

http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/west-virginia/favorite-foods-wv

Everyone has their favourite foods. And almost every food has someone who claims it is bad for you. I'm just glad I live in a place where I can pretty much eat whatever I want without having to spend everything I have just to stay alive.

I used to eat at buffets. But no more. I'd always make sure I got my money's worth. And that is truly bad for me.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.