jclalor

Trumps Memorial Day Tweet

jcd11235

***Snopes is not considered a bonafide source.

Their level of credibility is orders of magnitude higher than yours.

If you think their debunking was in error, by all means provide some actual evidence supporting your claim. That's how discussion works among mature adults.

If he has actual evidence, he can provide it to Snopes. They will retract or alter their claims if someone provides proof.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

RonD1120

***>Pragmatic observations do not equal promotion.

I was referring to your terminology, not your "pragmatic observations." Specifically the term "you people."

That is the language of the divider; the language of those who seek to create and promulgate the idea of "us vs. them." You can strive for a divided USA all you like - but your lamentations about how bad the divisions are ring pretty hollow in that case. You are causing them.

I'll own that. However, it is a reaction more than a motivation.

What’s your motivation for pushing blatant lies about Valerie Jarrett?

What’s your motivation for saying there is not one single thing you would be happy for the Republican Party to compromise over with the Dems in the name of bipartisan cooperation?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RonD1120

Snopes is not considered a bonafide source.

And yet you cannot deny that any part of what they wrote about your link is true.

What was your bonafide source for the link? What made you trust them while they played you like a fiddle?

SkyDekker

It's amazing how powerful propaganda like this is though. Not only does it get eaten up by so many people like Ron, but they will defend it.

I had a discussion on Facebook yesterday with somebody who refused to admit the attached was photoshopped. To her it was clear evidence that Obama bowed to traitors.

her son used to post here and has very well thought out opinions, but she would not budge. The propaganda machine in the US is extremely powerful it would appear.

Are you sure it's photoshopped? I mean, it looks more like they use MS Paint.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

DanG

I can't believe a brave veteran and Christian warrior such as yourself doesn't have the guts or integrity to admit your post about Jarrett was a load of crap.

Disappointing, but not surprising.

That FB clip was posted by the MARS Special Operations Group. The main point is we do not like Obama or his former administration. We share various forms of entertaining news to support our emotions. Attached is another one.

Anger takes many forms of expression. It is a tactic you people, liberals, use often. Then get your nickers in a swivet when it comes back to you.

We are still in a culture war with plenty of insanity on both sides.

This thread has drifted based on my one comment that President Trump's tweet made sense to me, creating an intolerable position for y'all to handle.

That fact that I understand is something you people cannot understand.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

vj 180531.PNG

RonD1120

***I can't believe a brave veteran and Christian warrior such as yourself doesn't have the guts or integrity to admit your post about Jarrett was a load of crap.

That FB clip was posted by the MARS Special Operations Group. The main point is we do not like Obama or his former administration. We share various forms of entertaining news to support our emotions. Attached is another one.

Anger takes many forms of expression. It is a tactic you people, liberals, use often. Then get your nickers in a swivet when it comes back to you.

This thread has drifted based on my one comment that President Trump's tweet made sense to me, creating an intolerable position for y'all to handle.

I hear ya Ron. Haters gotta hate. And no one hates quite like religious fanatics.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

RonD1120

***I can't believe a brave veteran and Christian warrior such as yourself doesn't have the guts or integrity to admit your post about Jarrett was a load of crap.

So basically you don't care if it is real or not, just as long as it allows you to be angry at black people.

Yeah, I think most of us already knew that about you.

billvon

>That fact that I understand is something you people cannot understand.

It's pretty easy to understand. It's more that people were hoping they were wrong about you.

:D:DAfter almost 15 years and they were hoping they were wrong. I don't think so.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

That FB clip was posted by the MARS Special Operations Group.
And? Where did they get it from? Do you know what the source is? Why do you think it's bonafide?

The main point is we do not like Obama or his former administration.

Right, because you believe all the lies that the far right fake news machine is selling you. The real fake news - extremist bloggers with no accountability or journalistic credentials or ethics who simply make stuff up.

You said your group 'know who Jarrett is' and posted something utterly false. How do you even know you'd dislike her if you stopped believing the lies? Do you have any idea what you or they would think of her if the only articles you read were truth instead of libellous fiction?

We share various forms of entertaining news to support our emotions. Attached is another one.

That's not what news is. That's another fabrication. You're willingly immersing yourself in the very definition of an echo chamber. All you're hearing is your own prejudice and dishonesty bouncing back at you, turned up to 11.

(Still waiting for those photos of road blocks and armed guards, by the way.)

This thread has drifted based on

You spreading lies.

And not having the stones to admit it.

RonD1120

***>That fact that I understand is something you people cannot understand.

It's pretty easy to understand. It's more that people were hoping they were wrong about you.

:D:DAfter almost 15 years and they were hoping they were wrong. I don't think so.

After knowing you ten years here, you have revealed yourself to be nothing but a bigoted old old man who has no honor. You believe “Bearing false witness” is fine as long as it suits your beliefs, typical Christian.

Proverbs 14:5
“A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.”

You should pray on this one.

It's interesting to see RonD1120 drop his mask just for a second to confess that he fits even the tighter, dropzone.com/speakers-corner-adopted version of the definition of troll:

A) Posts solely or primarily to sow rancour and discord in a community
B) And intentional deception

It's unfortunate. There are (or have been) many intelligent, thoughtful, sincere people who are generous with their wide variety of viewpoints who have posted here. The conversation has sometimes had the potential to actually offer some learning and growth like a good Salon can. But those who wage trust-destroying behaviours sabotage that potential. Then with few exceptions those who live by higher standards drift away seeking better opportunities.

Speaking of all that, I've just reminded myself of something important.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

RonD1120

Home Depot only offers a 10% discount to veterans on holidays. I believe Memorial Day is one of them.

No, they offer a 10% discount to veterans every single day (I use it any time I want).

Only active duty or disabled not regular veterans.
My mistake. I was under the impression my father used it all the time, too.
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

RonD1120

So you spread blatant lies (and not even very good ones) about people you hate. As noted above, there is a commandment about that, isn't there?

You are angry at Obama, the reasons you state are lies. So you spread more lies.

You may feel that you are in a culture war, the only ones 'at war' are the ones spreading lies and hate.

Of course Trump's comment made sense to you. As does the rest of his behavior. It's all based on lies and hatred. Your stock in trade.

I think we all understand.
Dan is right. No guts. No integrity.
No surprise there.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

narcimund

It's interesting to see RonD1120 drop his mask just for a second to confess that he fits even the tighter, dropzone.com/speakers-corner-adopted version of the definition of troll:

A) Posts solely or primarily to sow rancour and discord in a community
B) And intentional deception

It's unfortunate. There are (or have been) many intelligent, thoughtful, sincere people who are generous with their wide variety of viewpoints who have posted here. The conversation has sometimes had the potential to actually offer some learning and growth like a good Salon can. But those who wage trust-destroying behaviours sabotage that potential. Then with few exceptions those who live by higher standards drift away seeking better opportunities.

Speaking of all that, I've just reminded myself of something important.

Yes. Also, yes.

You are not wrong - https://themilitarywallet.com/home-depot-lowes-10-military-discount/

To receive the Everyday 10% Military Discount, you must:

Be currently serving in or a veteran* of the US armed forces or be the immediate family member (Spouses and/or dependent children up to 18 years old). Once the service member signs up for the discount program on Lowes.com, it will be linked to a MyLowe’s card that may also be used by immediate family.

and

Enroll in the program online. Lowe’s uses a trusted third party to verify eligibility status for online enrollment and may require additional documentation or proof of eligibility.

*Veteran includes all individuals who are retired from the US armed forces or who have been discharged (e.g., honorable, under honorable condition, general). Individuals dishonorably discharged or for bad conduct are not eligible to receive a military discount.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com