Bob_Church

Commie or just stupid?

How could someone get all the way through West Point while being this stupid?
Assuming that he's being honest and not just trying to punish an overly pushy father, didn't he watch The Americans? If you want to destroy the beast from within you don't tell every one first.

http://www.newsweek.com/us-army-kicks-out-west-point-grad-who-wrote-communism-will-win-cap-984398

I think it’s the West Point equivalent of piercing your ears 20 Times, and along with having studs in your eyebrows, tongue, cheeks, and who knows what else. Dipshit was the first word that came to mind. We really need that eye-rolling icon...

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

I think it’s the West Point equivalent of piercing your ears 20 Times, and along with having studs in your eyebrows, tongue, cheeks, and who knows what else. Dipshit was the first word that came to mind. We really need that eye-rolling icon...

Wendy P.

I'm retired now so I don't have to worry about him deciding to go to Art School.

Bob_Church

How could someone get all the way through West Point while being this stupid?
Assuming that he's being honest and not just trying to punish an overly pushy father, didn't he watch The Americans? If you want to destroy the beast from within you don't tell every one first.

http://www.newsweek.com/us-army-kicks-out-west-point-grad-who-wrote-communism-will-win-cap-984398

I haven't read any about this guy and at first I thought it may be a genuine civil rights issue in his favor but my gut instinct is that he chose the Army path to make a mockery of it for his own self-adulation and the Army finally had enough ammo to show in court that he had zero
interest in serving his country and could become a detriment to the soldiers in his charge.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Assuming that he's being honest and not just trying to punish an overly pushy father

I have talked to people who know his father, and his father is crushed. He has no idea why he did this or acts this way.

Rapone will not be missed.

Courage and Drive 75
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.