Bob_Church

INCEL, losers with nothing to lose

There's an old saying "never fight with an ugly man, he has little to lose." Well.

Spokesman for INCEL to the media "we're not the violent misogynists that we've been portrayed as"

INCEL community "Oh yes we are!!"

these assholes are spooky.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/19/incels-why-jack-peterson-left-elliot-rodger

edit: they talk a lot about whether a person has ever had sex or not but I suspect that that's just shorthand for having known the touch and affection of another person. For whatever that may be worth.

Everyone is claiming victim status. Everyone's problem is someone else's fault. No one wants to take personal responsibility for their lives. Wusses!

Ego linear thinking is the Newtonian paradox. For every this, there is a that.

Spiritual enlightenment requires transcending levels of consciousness by your own desire. Take personal responsibility and rise above your circumstances. See the big picture. Seek God to find your answer to your problems.

Good and bad are the mosaic of life's matrix.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Everyone is claiming victim status. Everyone's problem is someone else's fault. No one wants to take personal responsibility for their lives. Wusses!

Spiritual enlightenment requires transcending levels of consciousness by your own desire. Take personal responsibility and rise above your circumstances. See the big picture. Seek God to find your answer to your problems.

Says the guy who blames everything on liberals and Obama.

SkyDekker

***Everyone is claiming victim status. Everyone's problem is someone else's fault. No one wants to take personal responsibility for their lives. Wusses!

Not correct, I do not blame everything on liberals and Obama. They are only the opposing team and I believe they should be defeated.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

******Everyone is claiming victim status. Everyone's problem is someone else's fault. No one wants to take personal responsibility for their lives. Wusses!

Not correct, I do not blame everything on liberals and Obama. They are only the opposing team and I believe they should be defeated.

Ah yes, that is completely different.

So for what bad things is Trump responsible for? What do you blame him for?

> Take personal responsibility and rise above your circumstances.

Careful, Ron. Pretty soon you'll stop blaming Obama and Clinton for everything and taking responsibility for what you do.

And you've been talking about eating better and how Social Security and Medicare make sense for you? You're turning into a liberal in your old age.

RonD1120

Meaningless claptrap and gobbledygook.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***Everyone is claiming victim status. Everyone's problem is someone else's fault. No one wants to take personal responsibility for their lives. Wusses!

Naaaa....Ron is just so deep that ordinary unstudied guys like us can't understand his wisdom. Or the mosaic of his matrix.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

kallend

Along with David R Hawkins, MD, PhD; I also recommend Joseph Campbell for your edification.

jcd11235

***Ego linear thinking is the Newtonian paradox.

Oh boy. More nonsensical drivel.

I hereby appoint you to the Order of the Lords of Flawless Logic.

RonD1120

******Everyone is claiming victim status. Everyone's problem is someone else's fault. No one wants to take personal responsibility for their lives. Wusses!

Along with David R Hawkins, MD, PhD; I also recommend Joseph Campbell for your edification.

Hawkins was certainly an interesting fellow. His earlier work was impeccable. His later work started to get bizarre, with him presenting highly speculative theories as facts. Generally based in kineseology, a study with theories never verified in double-blind studies.

His books contain things like "desynchronization of the cerebral hemispheres", presenting it as something actually recognized by medical professionals, or even documented.

So yes, the work you are likely referring to is indeed meaningless claptrap and gobbledygook.

Just because there are letters behind his name doesn't mean everything he says is true. You do the same with anybody who is "special forces", you swallow what they say without any level of critical thinking.

Secondly Ron, for your edification I suggest Arthur Schopenhauer. I will even quote one of the relevant parts:

"Every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud, adopts as a last resource pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and happy to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority."

And now, back to our original topic.

After reading the article I wouldn't say they have nothing to lose. Instead, I thought, "better to stay quiet and be thought a fool than open your mouth and confirm it."

[:/]

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

SkyDekker

Secondly Ron, for your edification I suggest Arthur Schopenhauer. I will even quote one of the relevant parts:

"Every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud, adopts as a last resource pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and happy to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority."

Years ago, I read the passage "An honest historian has no country." It was attributed to Thomas Payne, but I've never found any reference to it online, having looked. (My search-fu is undoubtedly imperfect.) Your Schopenhauer quote brought it to mind.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

SkyDekker

Without a belief in God and country, one becomes a wandering soul blown about by the winds of temptation.

The Reply All podcast is a great show that does stories about the Internet. A few weeks back they did a show about the starting of INCEL....It started out innocently enough, as a place for people who were feeling isolated/lonely to connect. It actually took decades to morph into whatever it is today....It's a good listen if you've got some time to kill:

https://www.gimletmedia.com/reply-all/120-invcel#episode-player
I got nuthin

lippy

The Reply All podcast is a great show that does stories about the Internet. A few weeks back they did a show about the starting of INCEL....It started out innocently enough, as a place for people who were feeling isolated/lonely to connect. It actually took decades to morph into whatever it is today....It's a good listen if you've got some time to kill:

https://www.gimletmedia.com/reply-all/120-invcel#episode-player

Thanks, I grab stuff like this, put it on my iPod and use it to help pass time while driving.