Hooknswoop

Trump Supporters

rushmc

***I know we are not “allowed” to debate in this thread, but I see Trump’s attacks on the media as extremely dangerous. He attacks respected outlets for reporting negative facts. That’s some tin hat dictator shit.

What I see as dangerous is a media who constantly lies and slants it's "news" to push an agenda!!
It ( the main stream media) has been going on for decades.

The only way to counter that shit is call them out on it.
This is one of the main reasons I like Trump!

I do NOT see that as dangerous but I see it as NESSESARY!

The constant lies of your president have been proven - our media is reporting the same. Since day one: Crowd at inauguration. Did you ever have a look at foreign media? Oh wait, that might require some alien language skills [:/]

After having a look at your above post I really have my doubts about your skills of your own language.

Just out of sheer curiosity:
Do you have a stock of exclamation points somewhere?

JFI: NESSIE still hasn't been found!!!

dudeist skydiver # 3105

SkyDekker

You was wrong as usual.

Like I said, you can't support your assertion. You just parrot what you hear and you feel that it's correct!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

christelsabine

******I know we are not “allowed” to debate in this thread, but I see Trump’s attacks on the media as extremely dangerous. He attacks respected outlets for reporting negative facts. That’s some tin hat dictator shit.

What I see as dangerous is a media who constantly lies and slants it's "news" to push an agenda!!
It ( the main stream media) has been going on for decades.

The only way to counter that shit is call them out on it.
This is one of the main reasons I like Trump!

I do NOT see that as dangerous but I see it as NESSESARY!

The constant lies of your president have been proven - our media is reporting the same. Since day one: Crowd at inauguration. Did you ever have a look at foreign media? Oh wait, that might require some alien language skills [:/]

After having a look at your above post I really have my doubts about your skills of your own language.

Just out of sheer curiosity:
Do you have a stock of exclamation points somewhere?

JFI: NESSIE still hasn't been found!!!

When I get posts like the one you just put up here I know I'm winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

“Sure we have the fire bombings, but look at the great job he did on the autobahns”.

Firebombings? FAKE NEWS! And sure, maybe he's not perfect. But FDR's emails.

Rudolf Hess? Wasn't he the guy who brought the coffee?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

A trump supporter looking for a SC appointment.

Federal judge dismisses suit over literacy rights in Detroit
A federal judge has dismissed an unprecedented civil lawsuit filed on behalf of Detroit students fighting to establish literacy is a U.S. constitutional right.

In the suit filed in 2016 through a California public interest law firm, the youths alleged the conditions of their schools are so poor and inadequate they had not received the best education and were denied access to literacy on account of their races, violating their rights under the due process and equal protection clauses of the 14th Amendment.
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2018/06/29/federal-judge-dismisses-suit-over-literacy-rights/747738002/