rushmc

the 4th of July confession

rushmc

************He got there because of your anti American bullshit. Live with it!

What amazes me is how a smug asshole like Trump can become President because his opponents are even worse smug assholes.
This Country desperately needs a third party. If we don't get a successful challenger to the Democrat and Republican lock out of the last election then nothing will ever do it.

we currently have the best president that we've ever had in your and my lifetime.

Read them and weep:

http://www.people-press.org/2018/07/11/obama-tops-publics-list-of-best-president-in-their-lifetime-followed-by-clinton-reagan/

History will make the final judgement. And right now history is not doing Obama any good

You really need to learn how to structure your arguments and limited understanding of facts.

Date of poll from the link above. July 11, 2018
The title of the article is self explanatory:
Obama Tops Public’s List of Best President in Their Lifetime, Followed by Clinton, Reagan

Which means that:

A. You don't understand history
and/or
B. Your memory is defective
and/or
C. Your "opinion based on my experiences" don't mean squat.

Most likely all of the above.

>http://www.people-press.org/...d-by-clinton-reagan/

Fake news! They must have missed Trump's Nobel peace prize for ending North Korea's nuclear program, his replacement of Obamacare with something much better and his getting our deficit to zero. I bet if you asked the question more honestly, like "do you like those other lame presidents, or Trump who stopped World War III?" you'd get more accurate responses.

rushmc

******He got there because of your anti American bullshit. Live with it!

What amazes me is how a smug asshole like Trump can become President because his opponents are even worse smug assholes.
This Country desperately needs a third party. If we don't get a successful challenger to the Democrat and Republican lock out of the last election then nothing will ever do it.

we currently have the best president that we've ever had in your and my lifetime.

He’s even better than Lincoln.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/396800-trump-says-recent-poll-shows-hes-more-popular-than-lincoln

rushmc

******He got there because of your anti American bullshit. Live with it!

The Left has been embroiled in a cultural war against America since the advent of the children of the '60s. President Trump is our first wartime president in this cultural war.

The progressive left cannot be bargained with any longer. It must be summarily defeated.

The strategy, as I see now, is to make America economically and militarily strong and secure our borders and thus stop illegal immigration.

The progressive left can only intensify the hatred and conflict of the division. They are well rooted in the shadow government and the deep state. They must be systematically uncovered and moved to a position of neutrality.

The cultural war is similar to the cold war. Let us all hope and pray that we can tear down the wall before the nuclear option is mandatory.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

rushmc

Pew also said this week that Trump is as popular as Obama at this point in his presidency. How does that make you feel?

So the best you can say about Trump is that he's as popular as the person you say was the WORST President?
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

I think the only reason he's president is because of the bizarre crap the DNC pulled to run the only person in the world he could beat.

And that the GOP split the "sane" vote too many ways for the winner take all voting method to produce a sane candidate.

I just hope I live long enough to read an accurate book about what really happened to put HRC up as candidate.

She had too much political clout and everyone knew it. In any other election Bernie Sanders would've been gone before the first quarter. Everyone else stayed home so she took the nomination.

RonD1120

*********He got there because of your anti American bullshit. Live with it!

The Left has been embroiled in a cultural war against America since the advent of the children of the '60s. President Trump is our first wartime president in this cultural war.

The progressive left cannot be bargained with any longer. It must be summarily defeated.

The strategy, as I see now, is to make America economically and militarily strong and secure our borders and thus stop illegal immigration.

The progressive left can only intensify the hatred and conflict of the division. They are well rooted in the shadow government and the deep state. They must be systematically uncovered and moved to a position of neutrality.

The cultural war is similar to the cold war. Let us all hope and pray that we can tear down the wall before the nuclear option is mandatory.

So we've been in a war since the '60s but trump is the first wartime president of this war. That makes about as much sense as most things you post here.
I got nuthin

lippy

So we've been in a war since the '60s but trump is the first wartime president of this war. That makes about as much sense as most things you post here.

It's his "American Fantasy."

Kind of funny the battles that have been fought in this 'war'.

Equal rights. For minorities, women and gays.

Protect the environment, so that the planet won't become uninhabitable.

Protections and assistance for the elderly and poor (and guess who takes full advantage of that part?).
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

....Four dead in Ohio.....

A writeup on the book "67 Shots" that covers some of the rhetoric from the day that lead to the Kent State shootings.

That post pretty much shows the level of paranoia you have about outsiders and the progressives that you see as in league with them. And I understand what you are saying fairly clearly. Although I strongly disagree. The left and right have different ideas. Neither will be "defeated". Rather they will compete in the so called "marketplace of ideas".

But out of curiosity, what is the "nuclear option" you refer to?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

rushmc

Do you think that you would accept that kind of bullshit if I was using my recollection as an argument?

:D

RonD1120 wrote:
The Holy Spirit is dealing with me now about this issue. At the time you were bragging about aiding and abetting an enemy of the U.S.A. in a wartime situation. I was angered and I reacted, yes, overreacted.

I was foolish and nothing productive has come from my transgression.

At this juncture, I sincerely apologize. I am sorry for my behavior and I ask for your forgiveness.

Any more concerns about my recollection of events? You are strangely quiet on the issue. I accept your apology as well.

>The progressive left cannot be bargained with any longer. It must be summarily defeated.

So bring back segregation in schools? Outlaw gays? Outlaw interracial marriages? Restart the Vietnam War? Get rid of OSHA? End Social Security and Medicare? Ban healthy food?

RonD1120

Of all the most outrageous claims made by it about Trump, the claim that he is the first president since the ‘60s is the most hilarious.

As to the rest - the nature of your rhetoric proves the lie in your message. You aspire to be a divisive, destructive force against the society you are a part of, and you revel in the chaos.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RonD1120

*********He got there because of your anti American bullshit. Live with it!

Brilliant, Herr Goebbels. Now we all know what needs to be done so let's get on with the job.

RonD1120

Throughout our nation's history, conservatives have made it their mission to obstruct positive progress, and have virtually always found themselves on the wrong side of history.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

German U-boats torpedoed several merchant ships - within sight of the American Eastern Seaboard - prior to the formal declaration of war (December 1941). US Navy ships and blimps ran “Neutrality Patrols” along the Eastern Seaboard before formal declaration of war.
Threatening commerce is a sin.

jcd11235

***The progressive left cannot be bargained with any longer. It must be summarily defeated.

Throughout our nation's history, conservatives have made it their mission to obstruct positive progress, and have virtually always found themselves on the wrong side of history.

Not true. Lincoln was republican. Both Bush presidents were open to compromise. trump is not a real conservative and the entire republican party today has been stripped clean of real conservatives. Replaced by trump followers.

tkhayes

***Do you think that you would accept that kind of bullshit if I was using my recollection as an argument?

:D

RonD1120 wrote:
The Holy Spirit is dealing with me now about this issue. At the time you were bragging about aiding and abetting an enemy of the U.S.A. in a wartime situation. I was angered and I reacted, yes, overreacted.

I was foolish and nothing productive has come from my transgression.

At this juncture, I sincerely apologize. I am sorry for my behavior and I ask for your forgiveness.

Any more concerns about my recollection of events? You are strangely quiet on the issue. I accept your apology as well.

Your recollection of events is reasonably accurate with one exception. I never thought about having you fired. My motivation was to make SOCOM aware of your allegiance to an enemy during wartime.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

jcd11235

***The progressive left cannot be bargained with any longer. It must be summarily defeated.

Yes, as exemplified by Margaret Sanger, abortion, and abolition.

jcd11235

***Lincoln was republican.

He was indeed, back when the Republicans were the liberal/progressive party.

I hear the point that you're trying to make and this may help;
The liberal leanings of George W. Bush
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/the-liberal-leanings-of-george-w-bush/article1086586/

It will take some time for the republican party to recover from the trump clique of apologists. Be it Ryan or the many others that are getting out, not voting, going independent, or democrat.
The trump party will end when the economy tanks due to trade wars, actual war,etc. Or the realization that his tribe is destroying what was a cohesive society, more or less.

gowlerk

That post pretty much shows the level of paranoia you have about outsiders and the progressives that you see as in league with them. And I understand what you are saying fairly clearly. Although I strongly disagree. The left and right have different ideas. Neither will be "defeated". Rather they will compete in the so called "marketplace of ideas".

But out of curiosity, what is the "nuclear option" you refer to?

SHTF, and I have no definite definition. To me, it is the worst fantasy possible coming to fruition.