jclalor

Trump is a traitor

>I want real news without someone's opinion of it.

Real news like - Pravda.

>Make the distinction, earned entitlements, not unearned entitlements.

Yes, we all know that you think you deserve your entitlements and other people don't deserve theirs. In other words, you are like every other conservative out there.

This attitude was summed up perfectly by Tea Partyer Jodine White when asked about her entitlements back in 2010.

========
“That’s a conundrum, isn’t it?” asked Jodine White, 62, of Rocklin, Calif. “I don’t know what to say. Maybe I don’t want smaller government. I guess I want smaller government and my Social Security.” She added, “I didn’t look at it from the perspective of losing things I need. I think I’ve changed my mind.”
========

Phil1111

******Other news agencies see it differently.

President Trump Blames Mueller Probe for Torn Relations with Russia

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 7:08 AM PT — Mon. July 16, 2018
President Trump vowed to repair torn relations with Russia, arguing he would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace than to risk peace in pursuit of politics.

http://www.oann.com/president-trump-blames-mueller-probe-for-torn-relations-with-russia/

OAN is a self professed Trump media machine, they do no hide it at all. Their staff is under a directive to promote Trump, far right agendas and minimize accusations against Russia. They've been on the hook for several VERY fake news stories.

So a Fox lite then.

Fox lite on street muscle, Fox heavy on their Pro-Trump lean. I've tracked some of their stories back to Russian reporters. The owner is a huge Trump ally and appears to know that the Trump Presidency may one day end but the Trump gravy train will go on for a long time so what's the harm in outright lying.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

>>So a Fox lite then.

>Fox lite on street muscle, Fox heavy on their Pro-Trump lean.

I'd say it's more a network trying to capture the "right-of-FOX" market. As Trump provides the cover that white supremacists, white nationalists and Nazis need to show their colors, there are going to be more of them who want news that is tailored to them.

Expect to see more far-right news organizations firing up in the coming months.

I have a question, Ron.

do you think that Russia tried to interfere in our election process - a simple yes or no answer please.

To clarify, I'm not asking about collusion, or about if any interference had any appreciable effect. Simply if you believe they tried to.

A wacko opinion piece from a major outlet:
=====================================
Is President Trump a traitor because he wants peace with Russia?
The Democrats say he is

by Paul Craig Roberts

The US Democratic Party is determined to take the world to thermo-nuclear war rather than to admit that Hillary Clinton lost the presidential election fair and square. The Democratic Party was totally corrupted by the Clinton Regime, and now it is totally insane. Leaders of the Democratic Party, such as Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer, my former co-author in the New York Times, have responded in a non-Democratic way to the first step President Trump has taken to reduce the extremely dangerous tensions with Russia that the Clinton, George W. Bush, and Obama regimes created between the two superpowers.
=======================================

Is it from Breitbart? A product of RushMC, a spellchecker and a third party editor? From FOX?

Nope - Pravda, again.

At least the right wing knows who is in charge now.

yoink

I have a question, Ron.

do you think that Russia tried to interfere in our election process - a simple yes or no answer please.

To clarify, I'm not asking about collusion, or about if any interference had any appreciable effect. Simply if you believe they tried to.

Yes, it is SOP in today's world. If we attempt to interfere in other countries we have to expect the same back at us.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

>Yes, it is SOP in today's world.

OK, so Trump was lying.

>If we attempt to interfere in other countries we have to expect the same back at us.

And what would you call someone who works to ensure that the other country wins that fight against us?

-----------

Meanwhile, comments from Trump's inner circle on the surrender summit:

"His P.R. and legal strategy right now is to impugn the FBI in order to inoculate himself from the Mueller investigation writ large." (unnamed official)

“Need a shower.” (Former senior White House advisor close to Trump)

“Dude. This is a total fucking disgrace. The President has lost his mind." (Former NSA member under Trump)

Other comments:

"Ronald Reagan won the Cold War. Today's Donald Trump lost the post-Cold War for the United States of America." - Jeremy Bash, former chief of staff of the Pentagon

"There is overwhelming evidence that our president ... is ... engaged in treasonous behavior. Every single Republican lawmaker will be — and should be — asked on the election trail: Are you with Trump and Putin or are you with the C.I.A., F.B.I. and N.S.A.?" - Thomas Friedman

"President Trump must clarify his statements in Helsinki on our intelligence system and Putin. It is the most serious mistake of his presidency and must be corrected — immediately." - Newt Gingrich

"PUTIN DOMINATES IN HEL." - Drudge

And an oldie but a very relevant goodie:

"There are but two parties now, traitors and patriots. And I want hereafter to be ranked with the latter and, I trust, the stronger party." - Ulysses S. Grant

Your president is a pathetic liar. Claiming he mistakenly said “Would” instead of “wouldn’t” makes no sense in the context of what he had just said. He had just stated he believed Putin’s claim Russia had nothing to do with it.

Also, if you thought his speech was so great, why is Trump scrambling to distance himself from the main point?

RonD1120

***I have a question, Ron.

Yes, it is SOP in today's world. If we attempt to interfere in other countries we have to expect the same back at us.

I'm surprised that you write off a foreign power meddling in your fundamental rights so easily.

Even if it is SOP (which I don't believe) doesn't mean I wouldn't be angry about it - the solution might well be to stop doing it to other countries, but effectively saying 'hey, we do it to others so you can do it to us' is a shitty message for a president to give to a foreign nation.

Do you not see how that encourages it to be done again next time?

I thought you were all about projecting strength?

RonD1120

So Ron, from that 'news' report - "The president said his administration is committed to improving relations with Moscow."

But Trump is now claiming he stood there next to Putin in Helsinki and directly called him a liar. Is that conducive to improving relations with Moscow?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

You have to keep in mind that Trump is afraid of Putin, and will do anything Putin says when Putin is nearby. Trump: "I thought he was very, very strong." You can almost see him going weak in the knees at the thought of Putin's strength.

Back in the US, with thousands of miles of distance between him and the very, very strong Putin - of course he is singing a different tune. Which will last until the next time Putin calls him on the carpet.

RonD1120

***I have a question, Ron.

Ron, I could give a fuck less if they tried to influence us or if we tried to influence us but it's our fucking country and our fucking team. When they come at us we nip it in the fucking bud and put the fuckers down for the count. Are you in or are you out because I will not stand here and listen to you make excuses for actions that other countries take against ours.

DJL

******I have a question, Ron.

Ron, I could give a fuck less if they tried to influence us or if we tried to influence us but it's our fucking country and our fucking team. When they come at us we nip it in the fucking bud and put the fuckers down for the count. Are you in or are you out because I will not stand here and listen to you make excuses for actions that other countries take against ours.

In that case you should probably leave, because there's not much you can do about it on an internet forum...

Your team CAN be in the wrong and shouldn't be defended if that's the case. I'm not saying that's what happened here, but what you typed is an example of the partisanship-no-matter-what bullshit politics that is the problem with the country today.
It's EXACTLY what Ron and Rush do... OUR TEAM, no matter what. Only they seem to put being on the Conservative team ahead of being on the American team.

In that case you should probably leave, because there's not much you can do about it on an internet forum...

Your team CAN be in the wrong and shouldn't be defended if that's the case. I'm not saying that's what happened here, but what you typed is an example of the partisanship-no-matter-what bullshit politics that is the problem with the country today.
It's EXACTLY what Ron and Rush do... OUR TEAM, no matter what. Only they seem to put being on the Conservative team ahead of being on the American team.

No, I'm making the point that when a country takes actions against us that we thwart those actions and respond.

Trying to imagine what we would have heard had Trump been president in 1941 -

==========
So terrible what happened in Pearl Harbor. Terrible. Thoughts and prayers to our brave men and women. Well, men.

We won't rest until we get to the bottom of who did this. I am the best at getting to the bottom of things, the best. Everyone says so. And I'll find out. Sure, there were some terrible things done by whoever attacked us, but there were good people on both sides. But the biased media won't tell you that.

I talked to Emperor Hirohito of Japan by wireless. Tremendous guy. Very strong. Very good voice, very strong good voice. He said it wasn't Japan, and I don't see why it would be them. I talked to our intelligence agencies and some of them say it was the Japanese, but I asked them for the specifics of what planes attacked us. And you know what they said? Zero. They said they had zeroes. Nothing. Sad! It's a witch hunt.

Hirohito promised to send his fleet to our harbors to help us get to the bottom of this. To Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle. And of course Hawaii, which is in Honolulu. Great man to offer to help us with our investigation. And trade with Japan will be tremendous, just tremendous.

Now of course there are the losing complainers - the lying media and the out of touch academics - who are saying that it was Japan that attacked us. Well, if it was Japan, then why are so many of our ships getting sunk in the Atlantic? It's not even the right ocean! It's ridiculous, everyone says so. And why aren't those complainers investigating Herbert Hoover's missing file cabinet, anyway? That's the real story here. He's the reason we were attacked, what with the missing file cabinet and all. LOCK HIM UP!

And we keep sending valuable, priceless equipment to England, and our boats keep sinking. Terrible. How do we know England isn't sinking them? They are our real foes. I am going to order a stop to all that terrible loss of equipment and supplies until the Japanese arrive to help us investigate what really happened.

I will, with the help of the strong, very strong Hirohito, make America great again!
================

ryoder

George Will on the debacle in Helsinki.
(Take link at top of page): https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Awashingtonpost.com+This+sad%2C+embarrassing+wreck+of+a+man

George Willis disgraced himself it's nothing but an establishment hack. So I guess I can see why you like him.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

DJL

******I have a question, Ron.

Oh, calm down DJL. We live in a world of hackers. They exist everywhere. We just have to have better cybersecurity then they do. I am certain we are working on it.

Julian Assange and Wikileaks proved that we have weak safeguards. Some believe he was justified in what he did and still does.

I am not making excuses. I am merely a watchman on the wall.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Phil1111

******George Will on the debacle in Helsinki.
(Take link at top of page): https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Awashingtonpost.com+This+sad%2C+embarrassing+wreck+of+a+man

George Willis disgraced himself it's nothing but an establishment hack. So I guess I can see why you like him.

Says the republican cum cultist.

I bet Bill leaves that one alone.

But here's my reply to your post. Says I paid Democratic hack!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

*********George Will on the debacle in Helsinki.

Says the republican cum cultist.

I bet Bill leaves that one alone.

In the American language for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_(United_States)

Cum, In Latin, a preposition meaning with, From the Latin for "with",

cultist - a member of an unorthodox cult who generally lives outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader. cult - followers of an unorthodox, extremist, or false religion or sect who often live outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader.

rushmc

You paid for the Democrats to be hacked, or you paid the Democrats to hack someone else?

Either way, seems an odd thing to be boasting about.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RonD1120

And then there are these mental nuggets.

Oh, for chrissake!
Are you capable of checking the validity of anything at all???

Original & photoshopped Putin/Obama photos: https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Putin-grab-Obamas-tie-Was-it-a-friendly-chat-It-certainly-doesnt-look-like-it

Un-photoshopped image of Clinton used in the Putin/Clinton photo: https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/53ba83926da811475a2b2728-640-451.jpg
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.