jclalor

Trump is a traitor

The first one is a pretty bad photoshop. Here is the original photo https://imgur.com/DftbBKS Note that it was posted in 2015 originally.

Ron, you really need to stop posting things that are so easily proven to be false. It took 15 seconds to find the original photo - if you blindly accept things in an email or on other forums then you might want to stop posting them here.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

ryoder

***And then there are these mental nuggets.

Oh, for chrissake!
Are you capable of checking the validity of anything at all???

Original & photoshopped Putin/Obama photos: https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Putin-grab-Obamas-tie-Was-it-a-friendly-chat-It-certainly-doesnt-look-like-it

Un-photoshopped image of Clinton used in the Putin/Clinton photo: https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/53ba83926da811475a2b2728-640-451.jpg

Both of those issues were debated and shown to be bogus. In previous threads. Bringing up dead, fake facts to muddy the water is an old FSB and trump M.O.

RonD1120

Did the post make you laugh?

No.

in fact the original Obama image looks like he's getting in Putin's face and standing up for himself, unlike our current CIC - something I'd have thought you'd appreciate.

Oh, calm down DJL. We live in a world of hackers. They exist everywhere. We just have to have better cybersecurity then they do. I am certain we are working on it.

Julian Assange and Wikileaks proved that we have weak safeguards. Some believe he was justified in what he did and still does.

I am not making excuses. I am merely a watchman on the wall.

You're making excuses by advocating for our enemy in the form of justifying their actions. We take actions against other countries even within their elections to project our national interests. In the past these things HAVE resulted in bloodshed and I'll say that those things are not morally excusable. We've settled down to helping those who stand up against dictators and tyrants or who are proponents of democracy and peace. I think we can all agree that is a noble course but I'm sure somewhere in the world there's a US agent slipping something in a drink or doing something morally repugnant on our behalf. We fight for our place in the world and there are those who fight against us. US citizens should not be supporting or making excuses for our enemies.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

After Trump tried to walk back his betrayal of US intelligence agencies yesterday, he was asked by reporter Cecilia Vega of ABC news if he thinks Russia is still targeting the US, as US intelligence agencies have demonstrated. His reply:

"Thank you very much. No. We're doing very well, probably as well as anybody has ever done with Russia. There's been no president ever as tough as I have been on Russia. I think President Putin knows that better than anybody, certainly a lot better than the media. He understands it and he's not happy about it and he shouldn't be happy about it because there's never been a President as tough on Russia as I have been."

Dan Coats, Trump's own director of National Intelligence yesterday: "We have been clear in our assessments of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and their ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy."

So he is back to betraying the US to Putin, while simultaneously patting himself on the back.

I can only imagine what the Kremlin has on him to be able to control him this well.

Edited to add - and if you doubt this, Russian state TV just announced "Trump is ours."

jakee

***Did the post make you laugh?

Did you think it was funny?

Putin jerking BHO's tie, you betchum.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

******Did the post make you laugh?

Did you think it was funny?

Putin jerking BHO's tie, you betchum.
You thought it was funny to pretend that happened?

(Do you think it's funny that Putin is now jerking Trump's strings?)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

if we look at actions by the two presidents being discussed here the one that would be considered the traitor would have to be Barack Hussein Obama. Because Trump's actions are much stronger against Putin in Russia than is anything that Obama did
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

if we look at actions by the two presidents being discussed here the one that would be considered the traitor would have to be Barack Hussein Obama. Because Trump's actions are much stronger against Putin in Russia than is anything that Obama did

What actions?

Seriously, give some examples.

ryoder

***And then there are these mental nuggets.

Oh, for chrissake!
Are you capable of checking the validity of anything at all???

Original & photoshopped Putin/Obama photos: https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Putin-grab-Obamas-tie-Was-it-a-friendly-chat-It-certainly-doesnt-look-like-it

Un-photoshopped image of Clinton used in the Putin/Clinton photo: https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/53ba83926da811475a2b2728-640-451.jpg

No. He wants to believe it to be true, so to him it is true.

Fact checking one's own beliefs is pointless.

The fact that you can show it to be wrong is completely irrelevant to him.
He wants it to be true, so to him it is.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Take on Trump's recent actions by Michael D'Antonio, who wrote the book "Never Enough: Donald Trump and the Pursuit of Success":

=============================
Trump: A profile in cowardice
Michael D'Antonio
July 16, 2018

Confronted with a true alpha male in Russian President Vladimir Putin, President Donald Trump -- who likes to talk tough -- turned into a fawning beta in Helsinki, Finland, abandoning American interests in favor of appeasing the man who allegedly attacked the integrity of the 2016 presidential election.

Though Vice President Mike Pence praised the President's performance, saying Trump "stands without apology as the leader of the free world," his analysis could not have been further from the truth.

It was, as Sen. John McCain observed, "one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory." McCain added that, "No prior president has ever abased himself more abjectly before a tyrant."

Unique as it was for a president to show such weakness, Trump's display of cowardice was wholly consistent with a man who believed his military high school was equal to true service in the armed forces and who declared his sexual experiences during the HIV/AIDS crisis tantamount to duty in the Vietnam War.

Anyone who expects anything different hasn't been paying attention to how Trump behaves when face-to-face with strong individuals. He likes to talk a big game, but when he's dealing with anyone he deems of importance, he's prone to appeasement and capitulation.

Recall Trump in the days after racists marched in Charlottesville, Virginia, where police said one of them killed an innocent woman by ramming his car into a crowd on a city street. Unable to muster the moral fortitude to condemn the fringe elements of his political base, Trump repeatedly said "both sides" were to blame for the tragedy that unfolded. Of course, the reality is rather different: One side marched with tiki torches, shouting racist chants. The other challenged the hate with calls for tolerance. The sides were not equal, and it was a peace activist who lost her life.

After caving in Charlottesville, Trump was met with demands from the Parkland student activists, who wanted answers and action after living through a tragic mass shooting. Face-to-face with students who meant business, he briefly abandoned his strict pro-gun position and pledged to work for sensible gun control. He even noted how some lawmakers are captive to the National Rifle Association. Days later, after his own meeting with the NRA, he knuckled under, lost the courage of his convictions and abandoned both the kids and his promise.

As weak as he is at home, Trump is even weaker with foreign leaders. Do you recall how the President mocked North Korea's Kim Jong Un as "Little Rocket Man" and promised a "fire and fury" response to any future provocations with rockets or nuclear tests? Trump then proceeded to court Kim for a so-called summit in Singapore. There he gave the dictator the legitimacy he craved and promised to cut back on American military exercises in the region. What did America get in return? He'd argue the return of hostages and no missiles fired, but there remains to be any real steps taken toward denuclearization.

Trump isn't much braver when he picks fights with world leaders who wish America no harm. He used an interview with the British tabloid The Sun to bash Prime Minister Theresa May, and boost her rival Boris Johnson, but when in the same room with her, he backed down. With a familiar cry of "fake news," the President humiliated himself by retreating in the Prime Minister's presence.

As profiles in cowardice go, however, nothing Trump has done is as bad as his treatment of Putin. With the indictments of Russian agents piling up, Trump prefaced his session in Helsinki by tweeting "to build a brighter future, we cannot exclusively focus on the past -- as the world's two largest nuclear powers, we must get along! #HELSINKI2018" As the injured party in the 2016 election attack, America should demand accountability, not normalcy, but Trump's words echoed with the sound of guilt.

What Trump actually cares about is the shadow that the Russian hackers cast over the election that saw him become president. He made this clear by repeatedly telling the press in Helsinki there was "no collusion" between his campaign and Moscow. He pitifully pointed to his Electoral College victory and talked about his long-vanquished rival, Hillary Clinton. (Ignoring the fact that she won the popular vote, he said, "I beat Hillary Clinton easily and, frankly, we beat her," he said. "We won that race, and it's a shame that there can even be a little bit of a cloud over it.")

Trump is so afraid of the truth about that little cloud that he essentially said he believed Putin instead of his own intelligence agencies, which have repeatedly declared the Russians did it. "They think it's Russia," he said. "I have President Putin -- he just said it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be." Trump welcomed Putin's offer, made with a crocodile smile, to help investigate the election trouble.

As much as Trump spoke like a leader over-eager to please, his body language suggested a cowering respect for Putin as the kind of manly man Trump wishes he could be. Putin rarely smiled and, when Trump praised him for the successful World Cup tournament, he barely acknowledged the compliment. When asked directly about whether the Russian state possessed compromising information about Trump -- kompromat is the term of art -- Putin wouldn't explicitly say "no."

With his equivocating on krompromat, Putin made sure Trump will feel insecure and weak as he contemplates the future. It was a brilliant bit of gamesmanship, but then again, the world didn't need any more evidence of Trump's insecurity and weakness.
==================================

***if we look at actions by the two presidents being discussed here the one that would be considered the traitor would have to be Barack Hussein Obama. Because Trump's actions are much stronger against Putin in Russia than is anything that Obama did[/quot

When’s the last time you called the President “Donald John Trump”? I’m guessing you never have. But we all know how garden variety bigots love to use “Barack Hussein Obama”.

jclalor

***if we look at actions by the two presidents being discussed here the one that would be considered the traitor would have to be Barack Hussein Obama. Because Trump's actions are much stronger against Putin in Russia than is anything that Obama did

When’s the last time you called the President “Donald John Trump”? I’m guessing you never have. But we all know how garden variety bigots love to use “Barack Hussein Obama”.

We are constantly reminded that he was not raised as an American. Thus the reference to his foreign name.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

freethefly

***Did the post make you laugh?

I thought you were the joke! You always make me laugh.

Most folks know me as a jokester. Us Christians make fun of a lot of stuff.

Proverbs 17:22 New King James Version (NKJV)

A merry heart does good, like medicine,
But a broken spirit dries the bones.

Progressive liberalism tends to break one's spirit.

We are constantly reminded that he was not raised as an American. Thus the reference to his foreign name.

And we are constantly reminded that Trump's family changed his name to make it more American sounding, and avoid being known as Germans due to anti-war sentiment. So why don't you refer to Trump as Drumpf, his foreign name?

RonD1120

We are constantly reminded that he was not raised as an American.

Reminded by who? And why?

Obama was raised by an American in America, except for 4 years outside of America while his American mother was working for an American govt sponsored education program. The idea that his being exposed to a foreign culture makes him unamerican could not be more xenophobic.

Trump knew - and he still sided with our enemies against us.

This isn't going to "blow over."
======================
From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

By David E. Sanger and Matthew Rosenberg NYT
July 18, 2018

WASHINGTON — Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

The shifting narrative underscores the degree to which Mr. Trump regularly picks and chooses intelligence to suit his political purposes. That has never been more clear than this week.

On Monday, standing next to the Russian president in Helsinki, Finland, Mr. Trump said he accepted Mr. Putin’s denial of Russian election intrusions. By Tuesday, faced with a bipartisan political outcry, Mr. Trump sought to walk back his words and sided with his intelligence agencies.

On Wednesday, when a reporter asked, “Is Russia still targeting the U.S.?” Mr. Trump shot back, “No” — directly contradicting statements made only days earlier by his director of national intelligence, Dan Coats, who was sitting a few chairs away in the Cabinet Room. (The White House later said he was responding to a different question.)

Hours later, in a CBS News interview, Mr. Trump seemed to reverse course again. He blamed Mr. Putin personally, but only indirectly, for the election interference by Russia, “because he’s in charge of the country.”

In the run-up to this week’s ducking and weaving, Mr. Trump has done all he can to suggest other possible explanations for the hacks into the American political system. His fear, according to one of his closest aides who spoke on the condition of anonymity, is that any admission of even an unsuccessful Russian attempt to influence the 2016 vote raises questions about the legitimacy of his presidency.
====================

jakee

What actions?

Seriously, give some examples.

Here, let me help rush out.

Example #1: Trump has said, "...there's never been a President as tough on Russia as I have been." Believe me. This is true. I wish I could tell you the details about all the wonderful things he has done. But these things cannot be disclosed due to national security.

Example #2: Trump, in his infinite wisdom, has out maneuvered Putin and got Putin to admit that they did not interfere with our election. No other president in history has even questioned a Russian about interference in our electoral process. Just asking the question shows great strength to the rest of the world.

Example #3: Do you think Hillary would be standing up to Putin like Trump is? Oh and BTW, how great is it that Trump won Minnesota. No other Republican president since Reagan has won Minnesota. Benghazi!