jclalor

Trump is a traitor

He sided with Putin over all of our intelligence agiencies, including our military intelligence agiencies. He is nothing less than a traitor.

How the GOP gets out of this I have no idea

If Obama had done the same thing, we would have had an armed uprising in this country.

jclalor

He sided with Putin over all of our intelligence agiencies, including our military intelligence agiencies. He is nothing less than a traitor.

How the GOP gets out of this I have no idea

If Obama had done the same thing, we would have had an armed uprising in this country.

Some have argued that Trump cannot commit obstruction of justice because he is head of the justice department so, by definition, whatever he says goes. Similarly as ultimate head of the intelligence services it might be argued that it is within his powers to override the unanimous findings of a every branch of the intelligence services and accept, as official US policy, whatever lie Putin whispers in his ear. I wonder if they take the same view of treason: as head of state Trump is constitutionally allowed to make whatever policy he wants, even returning Alaska to the Russians, or commanding the armed forces to stand down as Russian tanks roll in Washington's streets.

It is truly remarkable the swath of destruction this President is leaving in his wake in service of his monumental narcissism.

Don

In the course of my lifetime, I have found when dealing with a person of equal or greater power, it is often to my benefit to start the conversation with a compliment.

At least he didn't bow before him like Obama did to the Saudi Prince. But, that's what Muslims do.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

In the course of my lifetime, I have found when dealing with a person of equal or greater power, it is often to my benefit to start the conversation with a compliment.

At least he didn't bow before him like Obama did to the Saudi Prince. But, that's what Muslims do.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/20/trump-mocked-obama-for-bowing-to-a-saudi-king-and-then-he/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

RonD1120

Your desperation is obvious, you sir are no patriot. the president just took the word of a KGB spy over all of the intelligence agencies of our country. Your in bed with a traitor.

Putin obviously has something over Trump.

RonD1120

Un-fucking-believeable, Ron. You're actually making excuses for someone speaking against FACTS and against the United States Government about those FACTS on the international stage.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

>In the course of my lifetime, I have found when dealing with a person of equal or greater power

When you were defending the US from communism when you were younger, did you ever, in your wildest dreams, think that you would someday be defending Russia's attacks against the US - and be claiming that Russia was a "greater power" than the US in order to defend a politician?

billvon

>In the course of my lifetime, I have found when dealing with a person of equal or greater power

When you were defending the US from communism when you were younger, did you ever, in your wildest dreams, think that you would someday be defending Russia's attacks against the US - and be claiming that Russia was a "greater power" than the US in order to defend a politician?

Nope, things change.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

***>In the course of my lifetime, I have found when dealing with a person of equal or greater power

Nope, things change.Your answer brands you as a traitor. Not much of a surprise, given your long stated wish to tear up the 1st amendment to the Constitution and impose a Christian Taliban on the US. Despite your lip service to fighting communists you have never offered the slightest evidence of understanding the real greatness of the United States, or the vision of the Founding Fathers.

Don

RonD1120

This is a good point, actually.

Because of the weak and pliable nature of Donald Trump, Putin is indeed a person of greater power.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RonD1120

Trump clearly bowed and scraped to Putin today. God knows why. His was very obviously the beta and Putin the Alpha in the press conference. I would not be surprised if Melania delivers Putin's child in 9 months from now. Trump absolutely shamed both himself and your nation.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

***In the course of my lifetime, I have found when dealing with a person of equal or greater power, it is often to my benefit to start the conversation with a compliment.

Trump clearly bowed and scraped to Putin today. God knows why. His was very obviously the beta and Putin the Alpha in the press conference. I would not be surprised if Melania delivers Putin's child in 9 months from now. Trump absolutely shamed both himself and your nation.

It became very evident today that Putin holds something over Trump.

GeorgiaDon

******>In the course of my lifetime, I have found when dealing with a person of equal or greater power

Nope, things change.Not much of a surprise, given your long stated wish to tear up the 1st amendment to the Constitution and impose a Christian Taliban on the US.

Don

Seriously???

Other news agencies see it differently.

President Trump Blames Mueller Probe for Torn Relations with Russia

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 7:08 AM PT — Mon. July 16, 2018
President Trump vowed to repair torn relations with Russia, arguing he would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace than to risk peace in pursuit of politics.

http://www.oann.com/president-trump-blames-mueller-probe-for-torn-relations-with-russia/

Wow. Even FOX News is having trouble swallowing this level of treason.

Cavuto: Trump was "essentially letting the guy get away with this, not even offering a mild, a mild criticism. That’s what made his performance disgusting. Only way I feel. Not a right or left thing to me. It is wrong.”

Hoffman: "Well, there’s been discussion about creating a cybersecurity working group in which the US intelligence community and Russian intelligence services would participate, and I will tell you, at the time, I felt like its like inviting a criminal to come help you solve a crime which the criminal committed. I just don’t see the point of inviting the Russians to help us on something that we know they did."

Kilmeade: "That’s by far the most ridiculous tweet of late, and that is insulting to past administrations. He can’t be saying that going into the Russian summit.” (He was commenting on the tweet 'Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!')

Weinberg: "Putin won. Trump missed the opportunity to call [Russia] out in no uncertain terms. He dodged every opportunity to do it, and he missed a chance he won't get again."

Huntsman: "No negotiation is worth throwing your own people and country under the bus."

RonD1120

Other news agencies see it differently.

It's so cute you think that's a news agency.

Also, you'll notice they didn't even offer a view of their own, they just paraphrased Trump's comments.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

>Other news agencies see it differently.

Good point. Here's another agency that supports your views.

============================
Does Putin trust Trump now?

Pravda.ru
YESTERDAY AT 20:51

President Putin said that the relations between Russia and the United States are going through a difficult period of time. Yet, the meeting between the presidents of the two countries was held "in a frank and businesslike atmosphere," Putin said.

Russian President Vladimir Putin said during a press conference that the talks with his American counterpart Donald Trump in Helsinki were successful and useful for the two countries.

"The talks were held in a frank and businesslike atmosphere. I consider them very successful and useful," Putin said.

"It's obvious for everyone that the bilateral relations between the two countries are going through a difficult period of time, but these difficulties have no objective reason. The Cold War is over, and the situation has changed dramatically," Putin said.

"In general, we are satisfied with our first full-format meeting. We had a good conversation with President Trump. I hope we understand each other better now."
==============================

jakee

***Other news agencies see it differently.

It's so cute you think that's a news agency.

Also, you'll notice they didn't even offer a view of their own, ....

Real news

billvon

>Other news agencies see it differently.

Good point. Here's another agency that supports your views.

============================
Does Putin trust Trump now?

Pravda.ru
YESTERDAY AT 20:51

President Putin said that the relations between Russia and the United States are going through a difficult period of time. Yet, the meeting between the presidents of the two countries was held "in a frank and businesslike atmosphere," Putin said.

Russian President Vladimir Putin said during a press conference that the talks with his American counterpart Donald Trump in Helsinki were successful and useful for the two countries.

"The talks were held in a frank and businesslike atmosphere. I consider them very successful and useful," Putin said.

"It's obvious for everyone that the bilateral relations between the two countries are going through a difficult period of time, but these difficulties have no objective reason. The Cold War is over, and the situation has changed dramatically," Putin said.

"In general, we are satisfied with our first full-format meeting. We had a good conversation with President Trump. I hope we understand each other better now."
==============================

Good news