ryoder

'Crossing the Swamp'

Click to see the painting: http://jonmcnaughton.com/crossing-the-swamp/

I thought this was satire, but in looking at the "Product Description", it appears to be intended as praise:

Crossing the Swamp, by Jon McNaughton

Over 240 years ago George Washington suffered through Valley Forge and crossed the Delaware River to bring an astonishing victory to the Continental Army. This led to what many thought was impossible, to defeat a despot King and his formidable army.

Today, Trump endeavors to cross the “swamp” of Washington DC as he carries the light of truth, hope, and prosperity. The murky water of the deep state is laced with dangerous vermin, perfectly willing to destroy American prosperity for their personal ideologies and financial gain. The establishment Democrats, Never-Trumper-Republicans, Deep State, and Fake News Media will do all they can to stop the majority of the American people from succeeding.

As an artist, I paint what I feel needs to be said about the current state of our country. My hope is that Trump will be remembered as the President that restored America’s greatness. I want to be on that boat for freedom!

List of figures from left to right: Nikki Haley, James Mattis, Ben Carson, President Trump, Jeff Sessions, Mike Pence, Melania Trump, Mike Pompeo, Sarah Sanders, Ivanka Trump, John Bolton, Kellyanne Conway, John Kelly

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

List of figures from left to right: Nikki Haley, James Mattis, Ben Carson, President Trump, Jeff Sessions, Mike Pence, Melania Trump, Mike Pompeo, Sarah Sanders, Ivanka Trump, John Bolton, Kellyanne Conway, John Kelly

Where's Michael Flynn? Paul Manafort? Richard Gates? Why not include the brave martyrs who were willing to go to jail to 'make America great again?'

Something tells me there are going to be more Trump people 'making America great again' real soon . . .

[Trump]"Everyone has to wear cammo guys - we're doing this super secret so no one knows we're coming. It'll be a surprise attack, such a big, beautiful, surprise attack, everyone knows I do the best surprise attacks".[/Trump]

Trump carries a fuck-off lamp. :D

billvon

Where's Michael Flynn? Paul Manafort? Richard Gates? Why not include the brave martyrs who were willing to go to jail to 'make America great again?'

Something tells me there are going to be more Trump people 'making America great again' real soon . . .

Lofl

your desperation just keeps exposing itself day after day after day! I haven't laughed this hard in days:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Wait a minute, do you still think the manafort trial has something to do with Trump Russia collusion?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

mrubin

Is it just me or is Melania embracing Mike Pence?

Her left hand is clearly grasping her husband's jacket. Not sure where her right hand is, though. So yeah, she could be reaching over to Pence.
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

TriGirl

***Is it just me or is Melania embracing Mike Pence?

Her left hand is clearly grasping her husband's jacket. Not sure where her right hand is, though. So yeah, she could be reaching over to Pence.
Creepiest threesome ever:o
Do you want to have an ideagasm?