2 2
billvon

The swamp

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

I am praying that this is the beginning.

[DS] [Epstein]>[Alefantis]>[Podesta]>[Clintons]

[NXVIM]>[Chandler]>[Rubin]

The investigations are winding down; DECLAS has been activated; Gitmo is ready for military tribunals; Patriots are in control.

Sex cults within the DS power levels to be exposed.

Treason within the U.S. government levels to be exposed.

HRC & Uranium 1 to be exposed.

Enjoy the show. [Boom] [Boom] [Boom]

WWG1WGA

I am praying that you get back on your meds...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

The investigations are winding down; DECLAS has been activated; Gitmo is ready for military tribunals; Patriots are in control.

WWG1WGA

Does following qanon make you entirely incapable of rational thought or coherent English? It's that or Ron has properly lost it.

On 7/6/2019 at 8:11 PM, ryoder said:

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-arrested-for-sex-trafficking-of-minors-source

In February, after reviewing the alleged sweetheart deal that helped Epstein avoid a life sentence, a judge in Florida ruled that the prosecutors, led by Alexander Acosta, violated federal law when they failed to disclose Epstein’s non-prosecution agreement to his victims. The agreement had also been negotiated in secret and victims were intentionally misled and told that prosecutors were still pursuing a possible federal criminal case when they were not.

I wonder if this will invalidate the deal which had granted immunity to "any potential co-conspirators".

This case is going to get VERY ugly.

3 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

FYI: I do not follow QAnon. I follow Q.

LOL

"Q" was just another unremarkable part of the “anon” genre, and both are convoluted conspiracy theories with no apparent foundation in reality. That FBIAnon though, man, her emails!!!!

32 minutes ago, normiss said:

I wonder if this will invalidate the deal which had granted immunity to "any potential co-conspirators".

I wonder how far prosecutorial immunity goes. They broke the law, and in effect entered into a criminal conspiracy with a known serial paedophile to protect him from justice and actively enable him to (most likely) continue raping and pimping a huge number of children.

I cannot fathom what could have lead all of these people to so completely abandon their duty in favour of such a vile and morally repugnant course of action - and it would be only right if they could also be charged with his crimes as I believe could and would happen if they were ‘normal’ people.

4 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

FYI: I do not follow QAnon. I follow Q.

I know!  I mean, that guy Qanon is nuts, with his wacky always-failed predictions and nutso conspiracy theories!  You have to wonder what kind of person would follow him over a deep thinker like Q.

Q.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jakee said:

I wonder how far prosecutorial immunity goes. They broke the law, and in effect entered into a criminal conspiracy with a known serial paedophile to protect him from justice and actively enable him to (most likely) continue raping and pimping a huge number of children.

I cannot fathom what could have lead all of these people to so completely abandon their duty in favour of such a vile and morally repugnant course of action - and it would be only right if they could also be charged with his crimes as I believe could and would happen if they were ‘normal’ people.

We have the BEST government money can buy.

7 hours ago, jakee said:

Power & money.

Epstein had them. So he was 'friends' with a lot of people who either have or want power & money. 

On 7/7/2019 at 6:41 AM, RonD1120 said:

WWG1WGA

Wasn't he one of the Clinton Cronies?

He has ties to Trump too - right?

12 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Wasn't he one of the Clinton Cronies?

He has ties to Trump too - right?

Yes, very close to the Clintons. President Trump banned Epstein for life from Mar-a-Lago back in the '80s, I believe, for assaulting a fourteen-year-old girl.

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

Yes, very close to the Clintons. President Trump banned Epstein for life from Mar-a-Lago back in the '80s, I believe, for assaulting a fourteen-year-old girl.

Weird, given multiple witnesses place him at Epstein's mansion in NYC in '94. It would appear the public image was what deserved protecting.

Numbers to call Trump at were found in Epstein's phone book 14 times, via a subpoena.

The Bear Stearns money laundering evidence is starting to look pretty dirty on both Trump and Epstein - it appears they had the same "launderer". It also looks like this had a LOT to do with the downfall of Bear Stearns.

Nothing to see here, just another "man" of god I suppose.

I'm still perplexed why religion approves of mistreating children.

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

That sort of assault sounds like it would be right up Trump's alley.  Trump is up to 17 sexual assaults so far, IIRC - and he enjoyed walking into the dressing room of Miss Teen competitions to ogle the girls.  Trump in 2005: “You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Trump's comment on Epstein in 2002 - "I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy.  He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

30 minutes ago, billvon said:

That sort of assault sounds like it would be right up Trump's alley.  Trump is up to 17 sexual assaults so far, IIRC - and he enjoyed walking into the dressing room of Miss Teen competitions to ogle the girls.  Trump in 2005: “You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Trump's comment on Epstein in 2002 - "I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy.  He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Valid point.

I am waiting for specific Q drops. 

The Patriots are in control.

On 7/7/2019 at 9:33 AM, lippy said:

I am praying that you get back on your meds...

I always wondered what the hell was wrong with people that periodically pop into a particular forum just to take a jab at someone.  That's really big of you dude, like a bully trying to impress his friends.

. . .and of course normiss would hypocritically give the guy a rep point for that garbage.

• Like 1

Just now, Coreece said:

I always wondered what the hell was wrong with people that periodically pop into a particular forum just to take a jab at someone.  That's really big of you dude, like a bully trying to impress his friends.

. . .and of course normiss would hypocritically give the guy a rep point for that garbage.

There, I gave you a point to ease your feelings......

Another Swamp denizen will not escape justice.

=====================================

Judge won't toss Rep. Duncan Hunter's corruption case

Associated Press 

Jul 9 2019

SAN DIEGO – A judge Monday refused to dismiss federal corruption charges against U.S. Rep. Duncan Hunter or move the trial out of San Diego, saying he found no evidence so far that the California Republican lawmaker cannot get a fair trial here.

U.S. District Judge Thomas Whelan in ruling from the bench said Hunter -- a staunch supporter of President Donald Trump -- easily won re-election to a sixth term in 2018 after being indicted and therefore he should be able to be tried fairly in San Diego County.

Defense lawyers argued prosecutors were politically motivated when they indicted the 42-year-old congressman only months before the 2018 election and the case should be dismissed. Whelan said he found no evidence of that.

Hunter and his wife were indicted in August on charges they used more than $250,000 in campaign funds for personal expenses ranging from groceries to golf trips and family vacations, and then lied about it in federal filings. Margaret Hunter pleaded guilty last month to one corruption count and agreed to cooperate with investigators and could end up testifying against her husband.

Prosecutors have also revealed salacious details about the congressman's lifestyle, saying he spent campaign money on a string of extramarital affairs with lobbyists and congressional aides.

========================================