Phil1111

Brett Kavanaugh, how to get a SC Nomination

jakee

In retrospect, I agree with you. The subject would not go anywhere beneficial and should be avoided in this forum.

While it's nice that you acknowledge that much, some of your earlier posts leave the impression that you feel that there is a possibility of some basis in fact around the "pizza gate" bundle of lies.

Do you now agree that the whole thing was a falsehood?

No

Do you subscribe to the whole conspiracy? Do you think there may be nuggets of truth here and there? Or do you just think Leftists are evil so there must be something to it? I'm just trying to understand the rationale behind somebody getting on this bandwagon.

I go with nuggets of truth.
Like what?

What nuggets are we talking about?

nuggets == dingleberries

wmw999

The source is not everything.

Wendy P.

I agree and never claimed it was. Except for the Holy Bible, it is the foundational strength.

Consider those who adhere to the fake news.

[Think concepts]
[Think pneuma is....]
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

gowlerk

There are nuggets of truth in EVERY story or narrative. Whether it’s about pizza gate, or that Donald Trump is a criminal, there are nuggets of truth.

Well, it is true that there is a restaurant that serves pizza there. And that people eat there. As far as I know those are the only nuggets of truth in this story.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

There is absolutely no reason to believe any of the criminal allegations in this putrid conspiracy story. None. Not even nuggets. It is a very upsetting example of bearing false witness.

Consider...

[FBI published code for pedophilia]
[That code published in social media by James Alefantis]
[That code published in revealed emails by John Podesta]

A little bit more reasonable than the statements from CBF.

Truth: Jesus Christ is the propitiation for sin, everyone's sin.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

JoeWeber

Except for when you pull Jaybird out of mothballs to argue your defense who here thinks your imaginings are founded in reality?

You seriously need to think about how quickly and readily you believe things like Qanon and Pizzagate and what it say's about your state of mind.

You don't believe weird shit based on nuggets, man. All you did was say out loud that you don't care about truth or facts. Nope, you just want your paranoid suspicions validated.

I discover vast amounts of previously unknown info right here in the SC.

Qanon was revealed by ryoder.
[SC = Intel]
[15 days?]
[ASK...door opened]
[Paranoia/Humor]
[WWG1 - WGA]

RonD1120

There are nuggets of truth in EVERY story or narrative. Whether it’s about pizza gate, or that Donald Trump is a criminal, there are nuggets of truth.

Well, it is true that there is a restaurant that serves pizza there. And that people eat there. As far as I know those are the only nuggets of truth in this story.

There is absolutely no reason to believe any of the criminal allegations in this putrid conspiracy story. None. Not even nuggets. It is a very upsetting example of bearing false witness.

Consider...

Oh for fucks sake. Is that it? Is that seriously it?

Someone discussing eating cheese pizza at a pizza place and you think that is any sort of evidence that he is a pedophile?

This tinfoil hat madness is beyond a joke. It’s pathetic, delusional and it hurts your country. You are damaging America by propagating this insane level of partisan thinking.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RonD1120

Consider...

A little bit more reasonable than the statements from CBF.

Truth: Jesus Christ is the propitiation for sin, everyone's sin.

Well then, that pretty much shoots down anything I'm ever going to able to say. After that I've got nothing. Congratulations Ron.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

RonD1120

Except for when you pull Jaybird out of mothballs to argue your defense who here thinks your imaginings are founded in reality?

You seriously need to think about how quickly and readily you believe things like Qanon and Pizzagate and what it say's about your state of mind.

You don't believe weird shit based on nuggets, man. All you did was say out loud that you don't care about truth or facts. Nope, you just want your paranoid suspicions validated.

[SC = Intel]
[15 days?]
[ASK...door opened]
[Paranoia/Humor]
[WWG1 - WGA]

Now everyone will be reading ryoder for revealed truths. Wait, I know, blowing his specop's cover is a reverse play intended to divert our attention from humorous paranoia. After all, if you mix up the pizzagate letters it spells: gaze at zip! Which means it's all right here in SC, all the intel we'll ever need.

That's it right?

JoeWeber

[SC = Intel]
[15 days?]
[ASK...door opened]
[Paranoia/Humor]
[WWG1 - WGA]

Now everyone will be reading ryoder for revealed truths. Wait, I know, blowing his specop's cover is a reverse play intended to divert our attention from humorous paranoia. After all, if you mix up the pizzagate letters it spells: gaze at zip! Which means it's all right here in SC, all the intel we'll ever need.

That's it right?

Clever
Maybe yes, maybe no

Posters here try to prove things. They can't.

Appalachia is replete with mysteries.
Local folks just talk about stuff.
We're old, we know stuff.

Maybe yes, maybe no Posters here try to prove things. They can't.

I find it funny that when democrats in charge, you are 100% sure of your facts, that they are evil, kill people, kick veterans etc.

Now that Trump is in charge you are in "no one knows anything" mode.

billvon

I find it funny that when democrats in charge, you are 100% sure of your facts, that they are evil, kill people, kick veterans etc.

We should know more soon, I hope.

billvon

It is easy to follow like a lemming like that. No thought required, just follow. It takes somebody with balls to stand up and go against the grain.

billvon

>We should know more soon, I hope.

True. Mueller is getting close to Trump's crimes.

so it seems you have prejudged the investigation! Good for you, not like that's anything new.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***>We should know more soon, I hope.

True. Mueller is getting close to Trump's crimes.

so it seems you have prejudged the investigation! Good for you, not like that's anything new.

Haven't you been pre-judging that Mueller will find nothing ever sinc the very beginning?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

>Haven't you been pre-judging that Mueller will find nothing ever sinc the very beginning?

Yep. It's a common thread among all Trump supporters.

"Mueller will find nothing! It's a witch hunt!" (never mind that so far he's handed out 31 indictments, gotten 6 guilty pleas, 1 guilty verdict in a trial, the naming of Trump as an "unindicted co-conspirator" on a felony, five prison sentences and had 14 Trump associates resign in disgrace. And of course he's not done.)

"Clinton is GUILTY!" (never mind that five separate investigations found absolutely nothing)

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/nbc-news-raises-eyebrows-by-sitting-on-info-that-contradicted-michael-avenatti-client

NBC News is under fire for sitting on information that would have cast serious doubt on wild claims abut now-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh just when the unsubstantiated allegations were rocking the judge's confirmation to the high court.

Controversial attorney Michael Avenatti and client Julie Swetnick claimed last month Kavanaugh took part in high school gang rapes just as Kavanaugh was defending himself against a separate, uncorroborated claim. Avenatti connected NBC News with an anonymous woman he claimed could corroborate Swetnick's allegations, but instead accused the lawyer of "twisting" her words. Still, NBC went with Swetnick's story without disclosing the exculpatory reporting.

On Thursday, nearly three weeks after Kavanaugh's confirmation, NBC News published an article headlined, “New questions raised about Avenatti claims regarding Kavanaugh,” that detailed "inconsistencies" with Swetnick’s claims. In the article, NBC News admitted the unidentified woman repudiated the sworn statement Avenatti provided to the Senate Judiciary Committee on her behalf to corroborate Swetnick's claims.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>Are they special media? Are they admitting they are biased media?

They have said so in the past. From one FOX employee - “Many Fox News employees I talked to would jump at an opportunity to leave if there was one, just out of frustration. There is a frustration with being tied to the Trump administration. At the end of the day, journalists want to report facts.”

Andy Levy, former FOX News anchor: “And the whole thing is sad, and Fox News should disavow it, but it kinda can’t, ’cause with a couple of exceptions, they have backed themselves into this corner, and now they’re the Trump News Network and that’s their lifeblood.”

So not much question about FOX being the "alternative facts" network now.

They are sweating blood over the bombings. Do they cover it as a news organization, and risk alienating their patron? Or do they employ "alternative facts" to make Trump happy? They've gone so far as to "blur out" all the pictures of the van to avoid identifying the terrorist as a Trump supporter. Attached is one of the original pictures they blurred out:

(Because stickers showing explosions and a crosshairs on Hillary Clinton has nothing to do with the story. Nothing at all!)

DqcwG8EX0AEwN5l.jpg-large.jpeg