Phil1111

Brett Kavanaugh, how to get a SC Nomination

rushmc

Yep

Elections have consequences.

As you will hopefully see in November. But I've learned my lesson, no predictions from me. Signs of a rout are there, but as usual what really matters is who is motivated enough to get up off their ass and vote.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

rushmc

Justice Kavanaugh. Has a nice ring don't you think?

I think that's been his title for several years already. I don't predict election outcomes any more. You?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

A quote from Laura Ingram, "President Trump is teaching the Republicans how to fight. And, not a minute too soon."
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

rushmc

Justice Kavanaugh. Has a nice ring don't you think?

You're just full of yourself aren't you? Kinda like a 19 year old teenager that has sex for the first time!!

Grassley endorses conspiracy theory that women objecting to Kavanaugh are paid protesters
"During an interview on Fox Business News, Maria Bartiromo asked Grassley, “Do you believe George Soros is behind all of this? Paying these people to get you and your colleagues in elevators or wherever they can get in your face.”

Grassley replied, “I have heard so many people believe that. I tend to believe it. I believe it fit in his attack-mode he has, and how he uses his billions and billions of resources.”
https://littlevillagemag.com/grassley-endorses-conspiracy-theory-that-women-objecting-to-kavanaugh-are-paid-protesters/

normiss

Funny how a black female tennis player is held to a higher standard to keep her emotions in check than a Supreme Court nominee.

Word.

The Republican Party is morally bankrupt.

Any organization is a reflection of it's hiring practices. A talented asshole is still an asshole and will lead to a toxic environment.

Hopefully this is a pyrric victory for the Republicans and they are just a distant, bad memory in 10-20 years.

Major Dad
CSPA D-579

50-48 a narrow victory for sure but, the Super Bowl can be won be one point.

Is it the divine favor, the prevalence of justice or, simply the low life tactics of the Democrat Party are once again revealed for what they are? Namely, character assassination is all they have. They cannot think up, they can only think down.

Qanon says standby for Red October.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Be calm people. After red October if you are lucky there will be a Blue November election.

Edit, a quick search seems to reveal that the October event referred to involves Trump declaring martial law and finally destroying the evil democrats. I suppose you are hoping for the cancellation of the election and the end of that pesky democracy stuff as well. I've always suspected that you don't really respect the American Constitution and that what you really want is a fundamentalist theocracy.

gowlerk

Be calm people. After red October if you are lucky there will be a Blue November election.

Edit, a quick search seems to reveal that the October event referred to involves Trump declaring martial law and finally destroying the evil democrats. I suppose you are hoping for the cancellation of the election and the end of that pesky democracy stuff as well. I've always suspected that you don't really respect the American Constitution and that what you really want is a fundamentalist theocracy.

Don't let your suspicions overwhelm you. A theocracy will only work during the millennium when Jesus the Christ returns and sets up His government.

Don't let your suspicions overwhelm you. A theocracy will only work during the millennium when Jesus the Christ returns and sets up His government.

But isn't that what you're hoping for? Preferably in your lifetime?

Even leaving aside sexual assault accusations, Kavanaugh lied repeately during his hearings. No, the FBI hasn't probably collected proof during their silly little investigation, but everyone expects he lied directly about his drinking, 'blackouts' or similar, those supposed innocuous drinking games, the yearbook comments (so friendly towards a female colleague), etc.

Republicans once again stand up for outright lying, the sub-humans they try to show themselves to be.

RonD1120

A theocracy will only work during the millennium when Jesus the Christ returns and sets up His government.

Does he have government or business experience, beyond being a carpenter or something? He supports democracy?

I heard he was some kind of religious bigot, who wouldn't support the fundamental religious freedoms of any modern democratic state like the US has tried at times to be. (And,his dad -- whom he's really close to -- was a brutal tyrant murderer according to some Old Testament book I heard of. Crazy old freak.)

Peace and love sounds nice, but I hope Jesus can back it up with more than a nice slogan. Sounds pretty hopey, changey...

RonD1120

So that's how it will work, he'll be setting up His government? And choosing all the best people, no doubt. I can only imagine how many worthies will vie for Secretary of the Department of Atheist Vaporization.

Is that bit about forming a government in your book, too, or is that just another thing you've made up?

Department of Atheist Vaporization.

No no no. This is quite wrong. Atheists will not be vaporized. They will be sent to Hell for an eternity of torture. By The Almighty Merciful God of the Evangelical Right©.

gowlerk

Not necessarily, I would like to be in the Rapture but no one knows for certain when that will occur.

Not necessarily, I would like to be in the Rapture but no one knows for certain when that will occur.

All the signs point conclusively to never.

Iago

***Funny how a black female tennis player is held to a higher standard to keep her emotions in check than a Supreme Court nominee.

You are absolutely right. How dare he get aggressive when defending himself from slanderous lies and exaggerated half-truths. He should've just sat there and taken it like a man.
What about when he called it a revenge job by the Clintons? A baseless partisan attack from a man expected to be one of the ultimate arbiters of law and justice, not of party politics.

Are you OK with hearing slanderous lies like that from a supreme court justice?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RonD1120

50-48 a narrow victory for sure but, the Super Bowl can be won be one point.

Is it the divine favor, the prevalence of justice or, simply the low life tactics of the Democrat Party are once again revealed for what they are? Namely, character assassination is all they have. They cannot think up, they can only think down.

I will be watching every second of it, laughing at the destruction of the left. Q

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

RonD1120

How do you know it's not already underway? For all we know, it's been underway since the first prediction of when it will occur 2000 years ago. The good lord may simply be slow jammin' the thing, yo. After all, what's a billion years or two to a timeless deity? He does work in mysterious ways, you know.